Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gnome multis

gnome multis

On January 21st, YR1, we received this note...
    To The Honorable King Ronin
    I am writing on behalf of my kingdom about an urgent matter. Recently roughly 1200 gnome multis have popped up. Right now these are all awaiting-activation provinces but they will soon activate and leave protection. Though some are legit the vast majority are definitely multis. Click the random-kingdom button a few times and see for yourself.

We believe that the multis will be used to raze our kingdom. Since you have one in your kingdom, I'm requesting your help. There are two things you can do:

1. Offer an in-game ceasefire to our kingdom immediately. We will accept it immediately and will promise to never break it. As you can see from our kingdom page a NAP with us could be of benefit to you.
    2. Watch the gnome in your kingdom. Get him to post in your forums to see if he is legit. If he leaves protection and begins razing a top kingdom, he is most likely leaving land defense (1 dpa) or close to it. Your kingdom can easily kill him off before he makes a second hit.

I sincerely hope that OMAC takes action to stop these multis. However if they don't, it's the responsibility of all of us to stop cheaters, particularly those within our own kingdoms. Please take this message seriously and do the right thing to help keep the game clean and fun for everyone.
    Signed, The Humble Sir Conan of Conan The Destroyer (12:13)

------------------

No idea what this guy is on about..

but i have to agree with him...there are tones of gnomes awaiting activation..we have 4 in our kingdom now.

Can anyone shed some light on what he means or whats going on..

Thx

Post Fiend
    I think 1200 is a little excessive, but I do know that theres about 700 more people in the World Survey than there was earlier today, so there may be something to this.

It appears his kingdom has pissed off someone and that someone has made a bunch of Gnome (I assume for their cheap elites, but I think they might have been better off with DE's if they want a lot of offense really quickly) to raze down his kingdom. Sticky situation. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of the guy with all these multi's, but whatever his reasons hes being a complete douchebag and is cheating so I wouldn't want to help him either.
    Last edited by Syiss; 20-11-2008 at 02:30.

Enthusiast
    He's probably just scripting?

really shouldn't have included those kingdom numbers...but yeah, we got that message too.

Regular
    You can still edit post Riska.

I got that message too, whatever it is i won't have multis idling in the kingdom. I've got a few gnomes in protection who hasn't said a word yet.

Post Fiend
    lol

Some provinces (multies, i assume) in random kingdoms were recently deleted - after growing and razing a certain kingdom in a certain alliance, perhaps they are now taking measures to stop that happening again.

P.S Don't nap - join the fight ! :p
    Viva la Revolucion

Quote Originally Posted by Benjiman View Post
    lol

Some provinces (multies, i assume) in random kingdoms were recently deleted - after growing and razing a certain kingdom in a certain alliance, perhaps they are now taking measures to stop that happening again.
    If thats the case then why are they still scripting up gnomes and DE's ?

I got 5 slots left and was hoping to get some new fresh blood random in this age, now Im stuck with dead weight filling the slots over and over and over.

wanna **** over the scripters OMAC give me 5 new transfer codes !!!!!
    IMPERIALS KLA

Quote Originally Posted by DetHStorM View Post
    You can still edit post Riska.

I got that message too, whatever it is i won't have multis idling in the kingdom. I've got a few gnomes in protection who hasn't said a word yet.
    but I can't edit the OP's post

Post Fiend
    I got the message from 12:13 too

Post Fiend
    I got it also.
    Im thinking as many as possible should just CS that kingdom-that's completely unfair to them.

Forum Addict
    Good to see some action again!

And stop being paranoid, it's a only a guy or two who wants to land several in their own kd. There's only a handful of players who can manage that many provs.
    ABS vs Rangers

Scripters are slime. Hi stoffi.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

my kd got 5 new gnomes in the kd
    all dindt say a word

Enthusiast
    I got a couple. Messaged them to introduce themselves. Let's see how it goes.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Regular
    Got one in mine...filled the spot right as we were trying to move someone in...that's annoying by the way, once you create a move code it should lock a spot for that code...

Thread Information