Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Three Nine Versus Six Six

Postaholic
    then it looks to me like Agripina is just a bored retarded player and not a multi of 3:9

Sounds like honour whoring through multis to the extreme if they agreed to Prop you while your using Anon :X

If Agripina is a multi, there's no saying he doesnt belong to 3:9

xian you sound like a forum troll to me ie you are bullsh1tting everyone in here... You start mixing up your own location with theirs.

I don't know if anyone bothered to CE them in their current war but it seems like they GOT declared on, instead of the other way around.

Sounds like honour whoring through multis to the extreme if they agreed to Prop you while your using Anon :X
    Care to explain why asking someone to hit with Anon when doing Prop implies that you are using multis?
    I fail to see the link there, so you might want to enlighten me.

I don't know if anyone bothered to CE them in their current war but it seems like they GOT declared on, instead of the other way around.
    Then that must mean the monarch of the kingdom they are warring is one of their multies!
    :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Toadi View Post
    Care to explain why asking someone to hit with Anon when doing Prop implies that you are using multis?
    I fail to see the link there, so you might want to enlighten me.

I mean't the honour whoring to the extreme, not extreme multi'ing ;P

Wether it was really a multi of theirs cant be proved, but 6:6 claim the prov that did the hits WAS a multi.

Why would someone running multi's hit into particular KDs if he didnt also have a prov in that KD though?

It could be someone just being annoying but we cant really tell.

Ishandra I highly doubt that xian is from that kingdom. Look at his following up posts:

We finally reached agreement with 6:6.

The agreement is, they are to punish Agripina and they will be allowed to do PROPAGANDA on us. We are allowed to attacked unretalled if we use ANONYMITY.

Some of us didn't know or forget to use ANONYMITY was punish.

We war until minimum time then we stop.
    If anyone have a good kingdom and want a good war, why not try 6:6? They are not that good really IMHO.
    While 'his' kingdom is 6:6. I just think hes some forum troll trying to push this thread into a direction.

Well if you take (3:9) CE at some point you'll notice that they probably hit into 50 kingdoms every day. I doubt they have multies in all these. Fact is, some players are dumb enough to retal suiciders from kingdoms they would not war.

Furthermore, the guy who claims is from (6:6) got his own location incorrect and kept mixing up (3:9) and (6:6), so I doubt he is really from (6:6). It's probably some random troll instead.

Dont care if that stupid from 6:6 is a multi or not, 3:9 is a ghoul kingdom who eats the flesh out of weak people. I will definitly take some acres from them.

Anyone want to join the feast?
    NO!

Post Fiend
    some people here want to sound retarded.

first of all, 3:9 declared 6:6. second of all, the facts are pointing on Agripina being a multi. I doubt a retarded prov would do such a great work on getting its kd to war. started with 4 anon, second 4 hits didnt use anon because he didnt have to. did exactly 7 trads and 1 plunder to get his kds attitude to hostile. the 3:9 response was instant (not necessarily unusual for their activity). the only problem is that Agripina being a multi or not cannot be proved (so OMAC cant really take action against 3:9).

@Toadi: i dont see any link between 3:9 hiting 50 kds a day and their multi in 6:6. What did you expect? Hold all their attacks until Agripina does his job?

Enthusiast
    I'm in war right now, but I'll gladly push my kingdom to raze every single one of them when we're out.

Are you guys also going to report the #2 honor kingdom for cheating?

They are 24 and warring a kingdom with 12 provinces who are not even attacking, or doing bounces or plunders when they attack.

First 2 are definitly leeching. Lamers....
    Gonna put some attacks on them definitly. For honor and glory!!! And for fun ehehe
    NO!

lol :p

Stop whining and hit them yourselves XD
    Toasters <3

Post Fiend
    I can't believe OMAC let 3:9 get away with cheating...

and i cant believe this thread is still going...this was weeks ago news. put ur hand up if u actually did sumthing about it

Thread Information