Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Nine Versus Six Six

i am betting on a message....i had to have received no less than 5 of the here is my SoM i am trying to land drop please Anon hit me and you will not be retalled messages last age...

I just did not know people were stupid enough to fall for it
    Taking back the InternetClickME

So why are they still there?
    OMAC, show some balls for once.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    The only way to stop this kind of 'game killing' experience for lesser kingdoms is for the honour system to change. Make honour gains based on kingdom NW - there should be close to zero honour for warring the bottom 50% of kingdoms (NW wise). So simple, so good for the game, why don't they do it?!

no, the only way to stop this kind of 'game killing' experience for lesser kingdoms is penalizing people who do it. changing a gameplay aspect will not stop foul play, because the root of the problem is not the game itself, but lack of proper enforcement of the game rules. as long as we lack a proper system of detecting and penalizing foul play, foul play is not going to go anywhere.
    Last edited by Nub; 22-11-2008 at 22:19.
    utopia's gentle and loving nub at your service

If we want people to play more fairly, we as players need to use the tools within the game to enforce that fairness. This is why I posted here, so players can watch this KD and wave it when it comes OOW.

The threat may be enough to leave them in 1, boring war, all age long, away from the rest of us.

Changing game mechanics just causes players to find new ways to exploit them.

Regular
    Lets take a closer look lest we we accuse a good kingdom wrongfully of being dishonorable :P

* 3:9 using multies to get a war in 2 different ghettos at the same time to see which one will be more successful
    * In the mean time, all the provinces are doing pillage waves to stock up for the planned ghetto rape wars

February 11th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 51 acres of land.
    February 11th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 38 acres of land.
    February 11th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 27 acres of land.
    February 11th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 17 acres of land.

* Notice same hour ... move to unfriendly. Brave brave Work it Baby taking hits for the team ;)

February 11th, YR1 Jellyfish (5:26) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 11 acres of land.
    February 11th, YR1 Jellyfish (5:26) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 7 acres of land.
    February 11th, YR1 Jellyfish (5:26) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 5 acres of land.
    February 11th, YR1 Jellyfish (5:26) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 4 acres of land.

3:9 retals back for unfriendly status first against 5:26

February 12th, YR1 Midget Mayham (3:9) attacked and pillaged the lands of Angler Fish (5:26).
    February 14th, YR1 Siren of the Woods (3:9) attacked and pillaged the lands of Filthy Dragon Fish (5:26).
    February 16th, YR1 For What Its Worth (3:9) attacked and stole from Slumpbuster (5:26).

* 5:6 immediately orders a PK on Jellyfish and kills him in a matter of a couple hours, then CF's 3:9 to avoid a dishonorable war. Wonder why they would PK Jellyfish if he was indeed just a ignorant newbie making a nice quad tap?

March 4th, YR1 Deadly Waters (5:26) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.

* 6:6 still doesn't have a clue ... Praetorium Agripina's troops come home and he escalates to hostile it since 5:6 fell thru and the multi is now dead.

March 7th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 35 acres of land.
    March 7th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 21 acres of land.
    March 7th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 13 acres of land.
    March 7th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded and pillaged Work it Baby (3:9).

* A retal pillage?? :P Apparently Praetorium Agripina has gold stocked up to feed 3:9

March 7th, YR1 Random2Cards (3:9) attacked and stole from Praetorium Agripina (6:6).
    March 7th, YR1 Random2Cards (3:9) attacked and pillaged the lands of Praetorium Agripina (6:6).
    March 7th, YR1 Random2Cards (3:9) attacked and pillaged the lands of Praetorium Agripina (6:6).

* 3:9 immediately moves to unfriendly in the same hour and declares war

March 7th, YR1 We have declared WAR on ET TU (6:6)!

All in all, very well planned out and organized. Good timing as well. 6:6 didn't have a clue and didn't react quickly enough. Who needs OMAC? Utopia should be capable and honorable enough to deal with this ghetto raping honor farming activity no?

All very interesting to watch indeed. I wonder how many more Honor chart kingdoms play like this?
    Last edited by nashnid; 23-11-2008 at 01:09.

Postaholic
    its also possible that Work it Baby (3:9) kept very low defense when he sent out.

a lot of kingdoms suicide on purpose to trick ppl into quad tapping them and get the war button. altho its considered dirty tactic, its not against the rules. also theres the possibility of really bored ppl that want to get their own kd into sh1t (after seeing that no life guy spam message asking kds to join absalom i now believe all kinds of ppl exist)

i personally have no idea if thats multi or not, but im sure lots of ppl have reported and OMAC is aware. they have reacted pretty fast to this kind of stuff in the past, and if indeed its multis then there will be deletions (just like what happened to seduction TF last age), and if theres no deletions then its probably due to some clueless noob

Regular
    DEMONIC VENGANCE (13:40) in age 38 got razed by covenant cuz they kept farming ghettos for honor. if this is a repeat im sure other honor KDs will respond. pk isnt that hard you know.

Post Fiend
    probably all the players from 6:6 have quit or will quit.

I don't know those guys but this is so sad to see, I hate this sh!t. I've already reported 3:9 to try to help. We don't need more honest players quitting the game because another kingdom abuses the relation mechanics

Regular
    Relax people, its only Year 1 :)
    Leading the honour charts at this point means close to nothing...
    My kd was #10 on the honour charts 2-3 days ago, then we killed of an inactive and now
    we arent even on the charts... Itīs not like they can be #1 EoA by farming this ghetto and
    if they try it again with another kd they will for sure be razed down.

Post Fiend
    it's not about how much honour you have, reaper

it's about creating a province in a different kingdom, then using that province to go to war with your real kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by agesdg View Post
    it's about creating a province in a different kingdom, then using that province to go to war with your real kingdom
    Or it is about keeping 400 defense points at home so even the biggest newbie with only soldiers can hit you 4x times.

This newbie baiting with suicides has been used since honor got introduced into the game. Honor is flawed anyway. Check all the kingdoms at the very top of the honor charts at the end of the age, I am 100% sure that all of these had their first war wins by tricking inferiour kingdoms into wars.

What is happening here is fully allowed by the game mechanics, so if you want to blame something, blame the game for its retarded honor system, not the kingdoms. What (3:9) did there (suicide tricks) is completely legal.

not if they created multies around and attacked their own kd to force other kds into war. that is what we have been calling foul play, not suicide baiting.
    utopia's gentle and loving nub at your service

And people are accusing them of doing so without even knowing if they do, or not.

I guess most of the players complaining about what is going on here where not playing last age, because this happens every single age. My kingdom went for honor 15 ages ago and we were already doing these suicide baiting to get wars ... It does work very very well. Probably too well, but still.

I have just taken a CE of this war and noticed that it actually ended in a Mutual Peace, so 3:9 still ended up this war nice for 6:6, instead of doing heavy bashing for a war win (and bonus honor).

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadi View Post
    And people are accusing them of doing so without even knowing if they do, or not.
    I know of suicide baiting but this one isn't the case. I would not accuse a kingdom unless there was evidence.

First (3:9)'s Work it Baby suicides on a kingdom in (2:35) and immediately afterwards their multi, Praetorium Agripina (6:6) makes 4 anonymous land grabs back because he "mysteriously and immediately" knew that he suicided

- February 10th, YR1 Work it Baby (3:9) attacked and pillaged the lands of S L A Y E R (2:35).
    - February 11th, YR1 An Unknown Province from 6:6 invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 51 acres of land.
    - February 11th, YR1 An Unknown Province from 6:6 invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 38 acres of land.
    - February 11th, YR1 An Unknown Province from 6:6 invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 27 acres of land.
    - February 11th, YR1 An Unknown Province from 6:6 invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 17 acres of land.

He uses anonymity so his kingdom mates don't raze him

24 hours later:

Work it Baby (3:9) makes another suicide into kingdom 15:23
    Praetorium Agripina (6:6) "mysterious and immediately" knows that he suicided. And does another quad tap, to bring the meter to hostile so that 3:9 can declare on them

- March 7th, YR1 Work it Baby (3:9) attacked and pillaged the lands of CrackURA55 (15:23).
    - March 7th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 35 acres of land.
    - March 7th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 21 acres of land.
    - March 7th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded Work it Baby (3:9) and captured 13 acres of land.
    - March 7th, YR1 Praetorium Agripina (6:6) invaded and pillaged Work it Baby (3:9).

March 7th, YR1 We have declared WAR on ET TU (6:6)!

The rest is history, they totally owned that kingdom with the most despicable form of multi tactics

Don't be stupid, this is a clear case of multi-ing to get an unsuspecting kingdom to war

Thread Information