Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Three Nine Versus Six Six

Quote Originally Posted by MRaij View Post
    Nub: I think your forum name says enough.
    yes, i admit i am a real nub when it comes to multiing, because i never actually tried it. you do seem pretty knowledgeble about it though. good for you, i guess.

I dont know how it works nowadays but it used to work if you dont activate with same IP you created from, you get deleted within a couple of hours.
    that is just wrong. many people do not have static IP provided by their ISP. mine is dynamic, so it changes every time i reset my modem. maybe you mean IP range. :p

Then there is private proxies sure but the most common private proxies dont allow you to surf around with them(ie create accounts). So they have to not only manually create accounts which might trace them back to their KD, they also have to play the account for more than 24 hours before they can move it to a proxy. IP changes early on after account changing can get your so called multi prov deleted fairly easy.
    my bad, didn't know that. how did people use to utilize proxies to trade accounts then?
    Last edited by Nub; 25-11-2008 at 16:22.
    utopia's gentle and loving nub at your service

i can pay for and use a private proxy that will allow me to create accounts... surf the web normally, login to accounts I have created etc and not reveal my actual real IP address and not be readily detected as a proxy by omac (or just about any other IP checking system in place at this time)

From the webs point of view I would be logging in from that private proxies IP address and the proxy does not pass on any hit that i am going through a proxy...

Post Fiend
    bumb for OMAC's sake....

Is OMAC just going to let 3:9 get away with it?
    Or maybe OMAC investigated and realized that the cheating claims are not founded?

I've had my eyes on them since day 1 since we're on the same island. The first war was identical to this one.
    They're are good, no doubt, but is it really worth taking the fun out of the game for a top spot in the charts?
    ****ing retards.

Post Fiend
    They aren't top chart anymore :p

I am :)

And we didn't cheat, but accepted two war invitations from kingdoms that waved us.

congratz....wish i could have been there to war you, but from what i here you pwned all but the unbreakables
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Regular
    WTH, its about my kingdom, 6:6, yeah, pretty weak but I'm trying to bring everything up from nothing. I'm not king though.

Regular
    We get declared and suicided on. We have less than like 5 attackers and 3:9 is a full gnome kd with nothing but cheapo elites. Everytime we attack, a few of them suicide on one province. I'm not hit but most of the players in the kingdom is hit. We were like 15 vs 25. And now a few have defected and in the later part its more like 25 vs 10. Not fair if you ask me. And not that we have much attackers, only 5 but there were 25 suiciders!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by xian_kgx View Post
    We get declared and suicided on. We have less than like 5 attackers and 3:9 is a full gnome kd with nothing but cheapo elites. Everytime we attack, a few of them suicide on one province. I'm not hit but most of the players in the kingdom is hit. We were like 15 vs 25. And now a few have defected and in the later part its more like 25 vs 10. Not fair if you ask me. And not that we have much attackers, only 5 but there were 25 suiciders!
    A few tips for the future:

-Get more attackers if you can. T/MŽs are not that good in a kd like urs and explorers/semi-banks are useless.

-Next time a much stronger kd attacks you dont retal so much that you go hostile with them, even if they suicided and look like juicy targets.

Follow thoose 2 simple tips and youŽll be alot better of.

And Im sorry you had to be the victims for a bunch of lame loosers like 3:9, hope youŽll be luckier in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by xian_kgx View Post
    We get declared and suicided on.

Its the stuff that happened before that, that matters and is being talked about.

Postaholic
    xian_kgx if u r from 6:6 then it will be great if u can explain to us what's going on

i personally is not interested in whether the war was fair or not, but i would like to know if it was due to a multi or was that prov just an idiot in your kingdom. plz also provide proof if that prov was multi

Regular
    We were planning war on 2:2.

King gave us some time to prepared, when it war about time for war, we got declared on.

I didn't know who brought us into war but it seems the MULTI Agripina hit them 4 times and that was what brought us in.

We were puzzled and our king tried to negotiate with them. It was found that Agripina is a multi and have several other prov attacking 6:6. Agripina was even taunting them saying he is the best player in the world.

Each time we attack, we are suicided on. Our king is a banker exploring the world in 88 days, he insisted on it eventhough I've been stressing the importance of attackers many many times.

We finally reached agreement with 6:6.

The agreement is, they are to punish Agripina and they will be allowed to do PROPAGANDA on us. We are allowed to attacked unretalled if we use ANONYMITY.

Some of us didn't know or forget to use ANONYMITY was punish.

We war until minimum time then we stop.

*** Sorry, I can't really remember if the Agripina name is correct or I confused it with another guy but we already killed the him.

Yeah, the kingdom is poor and weak, but I intend to stay on and guide the players remaining and hopefully bring it up to a good kingdom. This is the purpose I return to Utopia.

Regular
    Ya, they sent us proof of message that Agripina sent to them along with several of its multis but I suspect like you guy said,

IT IS ALL A SET UP! WE PHAILED! ;-)

Regular
    If anyone have a good kingdom and want a good war, why not try 6:6? They are not that good really IMHO.

Thread Information