Thread: Conquest

Conquest

What percentage of your enemys defence does a conquests offence have to be not to bounce?

Quote Originally Posted by quazzle1 View Post
    what percentage of your enemys defence does a conquests offence have to be not to bounce?
    51%

50.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%, really - anything above 50% works, but the more you send on the conquest, the better your gains will be, and the less gay your own losses will be.

Being warhero means the losses are always slightly less gay, but compared to that of all other attacks, they're still very, very, very gay.
    Conquests also take significantly less land than traditional marches, and are really only useful for tearing apart 'unbreakable' provinces.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Its more than 50%. I've bounced with 60% using CB only (he had all elites home anyways).

I would never use it with less than 70%, I played Orc War Hero last age and it was definitely useful for doing after a Trad with leftovers, or just before with what will be leftovers if they are significantly higher in NW and you need to get them down into max gain NW margin.

Thread Information