Thread: Looking for KD

Exclamation Looking for KD

Looking for an organized and active Kingdom.

Experienced player, been playing Utopia almost since the beginning. I am online all the time except for when I'm sleeping (Ive been known to wake up in the middle of the night to make my attack if needed). I will follow orders to the letter, I will communicate in any form that you require, i will not miss an attack. I don't take vacations. I will be your most active player. I will play any race and type that you dictate. I'm a friendly team-player. A KD with 25 of me would be #1 hahahaha.

Please PM me! You wont regret it.

Oh yah, I dont care if the KD goes for war wins or NW. I've done both.

Sounds good, except for the sleeping part. Willing to replace sleep with cocaine?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Absolutely!

*sniff*

Enthusiast
    Sounds like I found my twin.

and there we have the explanation on why catwalks kd suck.

Everyone know that amphetamin is way superior to cocaine when it comes to staying awake for a long time.

Small trick that i learned from my time in Absalom..

And if anyone wonder where they got their name it's quite obvious. AbsaloM AMphetamine

Yay,
    I wanna take you to my kingdom
    but
    I dont have a kingdom and I am not a monarch
    yet
    If you wanna come I can create one :)

Post Fiend
    If you use all your defects you might get lucky and land in my kd... we've only got 2 spots left though! :P

I'm looking for a kingdom as well. I'm a pretty easy going guy. I log on probably twice a day and frequently during war. been playing since about 1998, but haven't played in last 6 months. Doesn't look like too much has changed. I've played all strats. Given the lateness of the start I got, I'm currently playing a heavy mage strat that I started about 6 days ago and I'm 800 acres, 7000 elites, and a wpa of 1.6 raw and a tpa of 1.5. If you would like to know anything else, I'd be happy to oblige.

Enthusiast
    Morph I might have a spot open in a day or so seeing as how someone is quitting. Do you have IRC?

Enthusiast
    Why is IRC so depended on. I mean if vines changed his name and said he had played a long time, etc. And then says he has IRC you take this new nicknamed vines (which you wouldn't know)? Just because he can get on IRC?

PS. No offense vines.

Enthusiast
    Just want to chat with the guy. Get him in touch with my monarch.

And the fact that we have all of our kingdom orders and kingdom plans in our irc channel.

I don't use it that often, but I can if the kingdom needs me too. I know how to use it

Thread Information