Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile Phone Tools

Excalibus, please try to use a good English, I can't understand what are you trying to say.
    you know find him easier to understand than that amethyst orchard. That's like English with a real bad Bahasa Indonesia accent. Not saying my own is that much better though.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

freemehul, I'm not trying to compare who's English is better or so. I have limited English because it is not my mother tongue and I'm still learning to be better, while he is able to use proper English but decide to not to. And it is not that I demands him, I'm only asking, because I want to read his post. Pardon me if my request isn't appropriate.

AO also collection of my hobbies from years, I don't bother to fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    You honestly going to be that lazy and subject this community to your cell phone? Stop wasting money on materialistic items and spend it on your future.
    Spliff if your honestly going to say that getting on my cell phone when i am not around a computer is lazy, then i think you might need to get more education because you dont know the meaning of the word lazy...

Also i dont actually waste money on my cell since it is paid for by my job to test using it on things like this, and i work for my future.

so u are the winner of the stupidest post award...

does anyone know of a irc tool for pdas

and i dont have an iphone.

i'll try rose... just for you...

i do not know (dunno) how up to date the temples online tools are bijo as I do not (dun) use them (em)

lol excalibus :).

as for irc on phone that have java feature (either blackberry, pda, iphone, smartphone can use i think), google jmIRC.

Post Fiend
    get mtvirc. and then update pimp on computer then when your at work get your kingdom mates to look at your cb and they will tell you how much to send. works for me. :D

Thread Information