Thread: Population

Post Fiend

Population

Current players: 16,619

Who's right?

16,401 16/11
    Last edited by TehDudeAbides; 28-11-2008 at 23:58.

Me, I'm the final word always!

You mean the difference between the charts and your council page?. I would guess here that the council page gets updated more than the charts.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

The charts are done once a day or so I believe, just check out the honour charts and your own honour for an example.

Either that or they lag behind by several hours. I'm guessing its just not as often updated.

Post Fiend
    Naw, I meant how I was right about the collapse of utopia.

16k players. Where are all these "oldies" that we speak of??
    Cmon -3k players???

GG?

Trading = Faster Decay, have a good age cause this might be your last.

I told you all this before.
    It doesn't help that OMAC aren't deleting idiots who refuse to use the legalized cheating, and still very much favor the old cheating.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

We all knew people who were leaving would leave quickly.

We should also all know people joining will join gradually. The start of this age wasnt exactly the best time to get new players in. The start of next age will be, or towards end of this age once some KDs have accumulated some more moves/trades.

Post Fiend
    It just seems like a weird coincidence that OMAC legalized trading just before they swapped servers... coz I don't know about the rest of you but a fair number of my kd mates from the last age didn't make it over to this age. And from the looks of other kd's the same happened to them...

I can't help thinking OMAC expected these errors would occur and then allowed us a number of trades to compensate for this... maybe the future of trading is not so assured.

Or then again maybe there will be no more players to trade! Just multis trading with each other.

The big cheaters in places like Copycats don't use the legal cheating, because it doesn't give them 100% power of the account they get, so they're still using old provinces, and old methods of cheating, that assure 100% power.

Funny. Why?
    Catty wanted legal trading, but it wasn't good enough, and now he trades the oldfashioned way.

While all that stuff's going on above, the ghettos and lower-tiered kingdoms sit and wait, while all their randoms and green die instantly, and what are they're supposed to do with their trades, since any of their real-life friends they bring in get bored of the game in a week, and leave.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

VTard it is sad that with out CW you would lack a life...you must live a sad sad life...Utopia, boards, CW...wow to be unemployed
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Thread Information