Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World vs. Deliverance

World vs. Deliverance

here's situation:

I'm in average ghetto about 2.5 mil nw, got hit today by someone from kd named Deliverance (7.5mil nw).

That made me curious, wtf is going on. Did CE and what I se there.... 72 attacks, only 2 retals for the last 48h.

ALL of the attacked kingdoms are less than half of their size. Basically, they grow by bottomfeeding on ghettos that afraid to retal.

Wake up ppl, don't let this to continue, put some fight!

Hit them back, or ignore them.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Oh man, u just failed badly. Now clare is gonna push u in teh well :D

50% of 7.5 is still 3.75mil nw. That is pretty much t50 (or was when I checked last time). It is pretty much lame to whine.. If u don't like that, retal, organize gb, but do not come here crying..

P.S. I am not from Deliverance nor any other 7.5+mil kd...
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Well according to some on another thread, you should have a massive advantage fighting such a big KD!

Seriously though, just ignore them. If the hits keep up, pump your offence high enough to break one back, they'll soon move on as there are easier people to bottomfeed on.

VT2: Hit them back, or ignore them.
    thank you for your value advice, even tho I didn't ask for it.

It is pretty much lame to whine.. If u don't like that, retal, organize gb, but do not come here crying..
    if I want to cry for a bit, where should I go? please, please, send me to the right direction, I feel so bad for my post on these L33t boards and bothering ppl like yourself.

Well according to some on another thread, you should have a massive advantage fighting such a big KD!
    thats exactly why I was defending current situation with KD nw-gains relations, and yes - I will hit back. My msg was to all other ppl in situation like this, not asking for an advice.

No, ur message was whining and hoping that server will hit them. U are not 1st hit nor last. So what? Learn to live with it. Would u go crying to ur mom when someone punches u? Learn to deal with ur troubles, not to cry about them.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

who cares, its just Deliverance. Retal that ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    No, ur message was whining and hoping that server will hit them. U are not 1st hit nor last. So what? Learn to live with it. Would u go crying to ur mom when someone punches u? Learn to deal with ur troubles, not to cry about them.

Read his last sentence. "Wake up ppl, don't let this to continue, put some fight!"

Learn to read more than a post title, not cry about people using forums.

Wake up ppl! Rage of Abs hit me! Don't let bottomfeeders get away with my land. Don't let this continue.

Should I say this when I got hit by Rage? It's my business, not server's.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Regular
    this is not new. you can retal and expect more attacks or you can let it go.

Think of it as unfair income distribution in real life, just part of imperfect world. and make sure your players dont hit into bigger and tagged KDs cuz they will retal with 10 attacks or more.

Dear MorbidAngel, I do not push people in wells. Stuff like that get my hands too dirty ;\

And pfffft @ Realest.

But CappMorgan... all I can say is, Welcome to Utopia :)
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Enthusiast
    Heh, a few ages ago my 17 man kd treated the whole server like they were our b*tch and barely got retalled. We looked menacing enough being all elf/warriors with good quality honor. People are scared of honor/size that's just the way it is. If you don't want to get hit build your kingdom up to be more than a farm for real kingdoms.

They have the greatest bottomfeeder ever to play utopia in that kingdom :P

Booyah LemonParty REKCUF TAHT XAW
    IMPERIALS KLA

Thread Information