Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: World vs. Deliverance

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Any kingdom assuming you have some activity/numbers can treat the server like Deliverence does. We did it to people in bigger kingdoms and chain learned random provinces. Did it piss them off? Of course. Did that stop us? No. We'd take our free science and move on. If we got hit back big deal; we had enough numbers/activity to give any kingdom a run for their money. There were only a few kingdoms that we avoided altogether. My log at the end of an age was sending 2x attacks out a day every day and 2x-3x our in war daily. I'd probably take an average of a hit back a day, but still made something out of it. And it's a much more fun way to play utopia.
    he meant that like big fish eats medium fish, medium fish goes after smaller fish. so in utopia, skd feeds off non-skd, and half decent kds feed off the rest. you need at least like 3/3 war wins to do farm science and expect no retal, else you need to tag your kd:)

Quote Originally Posted by kwwww View Post
    you need at least like 3/3 war wins to do farm science and expect no retal
    How are war wins in any way a decent indicator of kingdom quality?
    Potius Mori Quam Foedare

Last edited by MorbidAngel; 04-12-2008 at 14:15.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Enthusiast
    My kingdom was no different than anyone else's when we chain learned people. We just had activity. Our WW were up there, but still nothing special. You just have to have no fear and not get in to a back and forth retal match.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    Prince Blood, you are sissy.
    There was a time when bottomfeeding was a dirty word in Utopia.
    There was a time when a skilled player was something to be.
    There was a time when there used to be BF.

Then all the little unskilled players decided it was too "hard" to play BF. It got taken away & the cowardly way prevailed.

How much skill does it take to keep much more 'd' at home then you send & hit a "little" guy. U think that makes you a man?

I think it sux & it's boring. But then BF was a joy for me to play.
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Ok, i'm blonde....whats BF?
    Last edited by Kalera; 28-11-2008 at 22:00.

Sir Postalot
    old battlefield server
    where the "better" players were

Then all the little unskilled players decided it was too "hard" to play BF. It got taken away & the cowardly way prevailed.
    no, it got taken away cause people were leaving

There was a time when a skilled player was something to be.
    so, the ability to gain land, without getting retalled, is no longer skilled?

How much skill does it take to keep much more 'd' at home then you send & hit a "little" guy. U think that makes you a man?
    well, when hitting someone 90% my NW that can attack me back becomes a more effective way of growing than hitting that T/M that is 80% my nw, ill start hitting them

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker073 View Post
    How are war wins in any way a decent indicator of kingdom quality?
    it doesnt show your kd has quality, but war wins make a kd appear to be above ghetto when other ghettos look at their page.

Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    old battlefield server
    where the "better" players were

no, it got taken away cause people were leaving
    Mmm - ppl left after the server was disbanded. In droves. But the server was disbanded because too many ppl wouldn't play BF cuz BF demanded skill.

When in Rome? Yes, I see your point. But a return to lateral feeding being the norm & more stringent bottomfeeding penalties would bring some skill back to a game which is now slanted to cowardly ways. There is no challenge to bottomfeeding.

BTW What do most people say is the definition of a ghetto??

should prob start new/old thread for this one.
    Last edited by Kalera; 28-11-2008 at 22:43.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
    BTW What do most people say is the definition of a ghetto??

should prob start new/old thread for this one.
    there is no definition. its like ppl cant agree how much a person has to make to be considered poor or rich.

Definition of a ghetto

Inactivity in war & peace
    No common goal
    No direction
    Nubs
    Loners
    No strong motivated players working for the good of the kd as a whole

January 13th Forces from 07 Just Above (xx:xx) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 55 acres!

We lost 8 Soldiers and 717 Druids in the struggle.

February 21st Forces from 07 Just Above (xx:xx) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 55 acres!

We lost 14 Soldiers and 746 Druids in the struggle.

I have also got hit for like 3% of my land even with good defense. Stop whining about getting bottemfeed. If you are at top levels and you dun have other targets, you find your way down the ranks. Simple enough. You can always fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Blood View Post
    Mmm - ppl left after the server was disbanded. In droves. But the server was disbanded because too many ppl wouldn't play BF cuz BF demanded skill.

Bull**** !!!!

BF server got shut down because it did'nt have the numbers.

It did'nt have the numbers because moofool in his wisdom went on rampaging deleting spree's alot ...... and there where other games IE WoW where people could play with their friends ( Kingdoms ) and not worry about being deleted by a ****ing retard.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Let me make this clear, as it seems most of the ppl did not get the idea behind my post.

Those that reply with something like "....stop complain" or "....go cry somewhere else...." etc -- don't bother to reply , original msg was not for you. Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go, ok? It's open forum and I can post here any utopia-related staff as far as it does not break the rules.

I did my original post because I was so amused that out of 72 hits there were 1 or 2 retals only. I didn't get why ppl don't retal and make such tactics very profitable. Basically ppl with attitude like kwwww and GuanYuCwK showing in this thread make this tactic work very well. I wanted to encourage ppl that got hit by Deliverance to retal. That was pretty simple idea, no?

I didn't ask for advice nor I didn't ask for assistance from bigger KDs, at least I don't see from what part of the post you could infer that.

Thread Information