Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what if on Dec 5th...

what if on Dec 5th...

when the supreme court looks into the issue of Obama's birth certificate they discover he is not eligible for president

ok humor me on this one and just tell me what you think will happen...

i dont want to hear how it that wont happen - i want to hear what you think would be the worlds reaction IF it DID happen...

really, who cares about that. maybe he will be a mass murderer like the rest of the presidents. maybe the world wants to see former presidents(criminals) and their masters charged and executed for their crimes. maybe hes got the balls to do it but the world doubts it..

they can't do it on december 5th

it's sinterklaas his birthday on december the 5th

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

that and the cataline conspiracy took place on december the 5th
    Last edited by freemehul; 30-11-2008 at 00:31.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

except that there are several cases on the docket for dec 5th concerning Obama and his citizenship and his qualifications to be president...

If it's before the electorial college meets, they will probably pick John McCain. If after, then I would assume Joe Bidden.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

yes it is before they met the 15th...

but dont you think there will be mass hysteria? this is a real constitutional crisis if it turns out to be true - i rather doubt it will - for the record - but it is something to think about ....

i don't think there will be a crisis because of that

the U.S. had presidents before that weren't technically born a U.S. citizen either (Washington for instance and there are more) ;)

and you already had a president whose maternal language wasn't even English to begin with (Van Buren spoke Dutch)

so no I doubt much will come of it

Have you bothered reading the fourteenth amendment?

"All persons born or natrualized in the United States, and subject to jurisdition thereof, are citizens of the United States." Obama was born in Hawaii.

John Mccain is a lot closer to not fulfilling this requirement, as he was born in the Panama canal zone, but he is exempt due to the fact that both of his parents were citezens at the time.

in the Panama canal zone

actually technically he's born U.S. soil if i'm right

embassies are U.S. soil and I think its the same thing with some U.S. army bases who lease if I remember it right

They would hold a special election most likely. That's how things like that generally go about.

But he IS an U.S. Citizen. His mom's an American remember? I don't think anyone is disputing that. . . So he could be born in Kenya and STILL be an US citizen.
    Last edited by SnuggleySoft; 03-12-2008 at 19:59.

well actually there is a lot of dispute about his citizenship - several issues - i copied some of them down for you from one of the thousands of websites about this issue and the suit filed by Berg that is one of the things the supreme court will be discussing on the 5th ...

That Obama was not born in Hawaii, as he claims, but was actually born in Kenya, his father’s homeland.

· That Obama’s mother was in Kenya in the late stages of her pregnancy and airlines at the time would not let her fly back to Hawaii at such an advanced time of pregnancy.

· That Obama’s grandmother on his father’s side, a half brother, and a half sister all say Obama was born in Kenya. There is supposedly a a recording of the grandmother talking about the birth and that she was in the birth room when it took place.

· That Obama was born on August 4, 1961 but his birth was not registered in Hawaii until August 8, 1961 and that the registration and a Honolulu newspaper announcement of the birth were fabricated.

· That there is not agreement in Obama’s family about what hospital in which he was allegedly born in Hawaii.

· That according to Wayne Madison, a journalist with Online Journal, a GOP research team sent to Mombosa, Kenya, found a certificate registering the birth of Barack Obama, Jr. at a maternity hospital indicating his birth to a Kenyan father and a U.S. mother.

· That if he was born in Kenya, he cannot be a U.S. citizen because the law stated that his mother would have had to have lived 10-years in the United States, 5 of which were after the age of 14. Since she was 18 at the time of Obama’s birth, she did not meet the residency requirements for passing U.S. citizenship to Obama.

· That when Obama’s mother married an Indonesian man and took Obama to Indonesia when he was 6-years old, he would have lost his U.S. citizenship and become Indonesian. Indonesia at the time did not recognize dual citizenship.

· That when Obama was registered to attend school in Indonesia, the registration form listed him as “Barry Soetoro” (his stepfather’s last name), listed him as Indonesian, and listed is faith as Islam.

· That according to the law at the time, Obama’s mother would have lost her U.S. citizenship by marrying an Indonesian and living in Indonesia. Four years later she returned to Hawaii and divorced her Indonesian husband. Berg said that she could have regained her U.S. citizenship by taking an oath of allegiance to the United States but that there is no record that she did. Therefore, Obama would not have been able to regain his own citizenship until the age of 18 and himself take an oath of allegiance to the U.S. Berg said there is no record of that ever happening. Berg concludes that not only may Obama not be eligible to be president, but that he may be an illegal alien.

· That Obama traveled to Pakistan at the age of 20 and traveled using an Indonesian passport. Had he regained his U.S. citizenship, according to Berg, he would have traveled using a U.S. passport.

· In response to questions about his birth, Obama posted a birth certificate on his campaign website, but many contend that it is a forgery and that forensic experts have determined that it is a altered version of the birth certificate of Obama’s half sister, Maya Kasandra Soetoro, who was born in Indonesia but whose birth record was also forged to make it appear that she was born in Hawaii.

· That when Obama registered for the Illinois Bar he lied and said “none” when asked about any former names.

Don't you think Matt Drudge, the scum bag, would have picked this up? Or perhaps the Bush administration would have leaked it like they leaked the story about his aunt? There is a media vetting process of which Obama was akin to for 2 years. This would have been fairly easy to find out. And don't give me "liberal media conspiracy" garbage.

the point of the thread was not to debate if it is true or not - we will find that out tomorrow when the supreme court looks at the cases - and there are multiple cases around the country not just the supreme court :S

i just as wondering what would happen if it turns out to be true ...

our country would have a big constitutional crisis - if they didnt keep obama then all heck would break out - if they did they are saying the constitution is worthless...

Actually I rescind my previous suggestion. Since we voted the electoral college in, Joe Biden becomes president and then he picks a Veep to get confirmed by the 59 (GO FRANKEN) democrat senate. : )

It would not be a crisis. Really.

P.S. I know there are multiple cases... That just means more cases to be thrown out as garbage. I can tell you didn't read the huffington post article lol.

Thread Information