Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention vt2

Attention vt2

I asked for your loc so we could war...you gave me your loc....Fair enough...But are you gonna stay that size all age and battle ghetto after ghetto or are you gonna grow a little? Eagerly waiting a little growth out of you and your kingdom.....
    Taking back the InternetClickME

If you'd cared to look, and actually knew something about the game, you'd know that elves take forever to get anywhere, while humans and dwarves grow very, very fast.

Also, if you weren't such an overgrown n00b, you'd know that size has little to do with the powers you showcase during war.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

sweet we will prepare a wave then....

BTW i was an Elf last age it is easy to grow....

It's not.
    Go ahead - I'll just have everyone kill your units, fog your armies, rain meteors on you, and gain the land back from someone else.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

LMAO....i have seen your kingdom setup....you are not gonna manage to do much if any damage with your ops to anyone....

unless one of your Elves or humans has 10tpa or better or even if they do they will just be in for a bad day....

And It is easy to grow as an Elf...your inability to grow shows your lack of flexibility....but hey you can't play a Human every age can you?

I'm big, in case you hadn't noticed, but the rest of my crew aren't really used to playing
    elf.
    It's just a feeling I have, but requiring constant hyper-activity, and all the experience in the world to find good targets, may both have something to do with it. Same with getting rammed to bits in our first war, since they are the softest element in our kingdom.

10 TPA? I sure hope you're not talking about raw numbers here, but seeing as you're a total idiot, that may very well be the case.

Are you going to be all-talk, like the rest of your wannabe brothers and sisters, or did you summon me here for a reason?
    I get 'called to war' like twice a day, both from kingdoms on the server, and idiots like yourself on these boards, so either make my time in your silly thread worth it, or go bother someone else.

dont worry waving is a waste of time due to your size....(and no you are not "big")
    but who knows your fat little dwarves might be some fun

Postaholic
    sully do u lead a kingdom?

EDIT: get a room. seriously. if u want to arrange a war with VT2 then either talk to him on irc or send him a PM. announcing in the forum like this doesnt make u look any cooler

waheed...mind your business

Okay, sucky, silly person, here's the deal: you're claiming that I'm a n00b for warring supposed ghettos, and getting 7/7 last age - yet, at the same time, you're saying you're gonna destroy me in a war.

Now, going by your own words, I blow at this game, and am worse than the worst of the worst ghetto, so if your kingdom wars me, and somehow manages to win, that would make your victory as worthless as my 7/7 last age, or am I missing something here?

Indeed, it's the same old scenario all over again. It goes something like this...

"VT2, your mouth is so big, and someone has to shut you up. All you ever do is bash away at ghettos, and hate on me because I have to trade to get to where I am. Don't you see that me being top-50 beats your 7/7? Huh? Huh!? HUH!? I tell you, I'll be the one to shut that fat mouth of yours right up - yeah, I will! Just you wait and watch. Once I convince my kingdom of 7 million networth, to wave your kingdom of 2.5 million networth, you'll see. I'll be a famous browser-based game player, just like you, only it will be BETTER, because I won't have bashed a ghetto to get my fame!"

"No, you're doing it wrong. Go die. You're also REJECTED, for good measure."

This is really, really funny, because Sully hasn't even told me where he lives. Compare that to me freely handing out my location to anyone who dares ask.

Stupid windbag - stop wasting my time.

everyone that has asked me knows my location....meaning most of those that frequent irc

btw i sent you my location

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    waheed...mind your business
    or else what, u'll challenge me to war in public too?

and it doesnt matter if VT2 is a noob or not, at least he lead his own kingdom, and win or lose he can call it "his" war. but u dont even lead a kingdom, and even if u go to war it wont be u that making up strategies, u'll just be logging in and do as ur monarch tells u. so even if u managed to beat him, can u honestly say "i beat VT2"?
    Last edited by waheed; 30-11-2008 at 00:45.

Too bad I don't play on that piece of ancient, antiquated code that kills the privacy and sleep of any who end up in a kingdom where it's a requirement.

Sully, don't take it so hard. You're not the first to try and intimidate me, and you won't be the last.
    Just let it go, and play with your paradise-button, your NAP's, your two wars every age - of which one is a fake war - and your cool, awesome, sweet, totally neat, and badass IRC.

Now, excuse me, idiots - I've got a kingdom to run, and sleep I need catching up on.

Do i interrupt your conversations? on irc? no so no need to interupt mine

you some how have my kingdom mixed up with a SK....which we are not...nor do we have our fingers near the paradise button and 1 more war would put us at 2 already...none of which fake

Thread Information