Thread: Is it... normal, to get massacred 8 times in a month?

Is it... normal, to get massacred 8 times in a month?

It's happened twice this age. It is unbelievably frustrating for an attacker/mage. I've had to repump everything 2 times now.

I had 55dpa at home, I got suicided at by some punk gnome, I hit him back leaving 55 dpa at home and bam, next login theres 8 massacres and a host of other attacks from kingdoms outside the kingdom I hit into, which looked as semi gheto as my kingdom.

What am I doing wrong? At this point I should mention that one of my kingdom mates anonymously attacked said province without asking me/the kindom because he saw his som in pimp with the suicide.

Am I just to accept that they (is there another explanation than kingdom alliances?) can ruin provinces whenever they like? If this keeps happening, they'll be removing players from the game faster than they are attracted.

It's AA fault, spend your every waking min creating provs and paying them back. They have a few tagged kingdoms so will be easy to spot.

Other than that I'd not expect to be massacred except in a wave.

Regular
    You must have pissed off the wrong guy. This game has its share of network buddies, multies etc.

Hold tight play and improve with your kd, and become a self efficient kd. Live today fight tomorrow in your case.

Sir Postalot
    if its hostile, maybe...
    just completely random, no

They were in normal stance, and they are only unfriendly. Was a few from different kingdoms.

So apart from regrow again, is there anything I can do?
    I find it really hard to believe I just annoyed the wrong person twice in one age accidentally :(

Post Fiend
    u must be unlucky

They are still going, i've seen their monarch on and he hasn't replied to my messages.

Can I report them for anything? This is just silly. Why won't the "heavily hit" province benefits kick in? I'm still getting hit for massive numbers and the little aid i've got is getting taxed :S

Enthusiast
    Maybe the kingdoms that massacred you are looking to war you guys. Often when my kingdom is looking to war we massacre some poor sap.

There's no reason why a random kingdom would just massacre you because they stand nothing to gain.

Regular
    think of it as compliments you receive for being a good player.

there are ppl who get massacred more or less, but 8 per month is above average.

Post Fiend
    Could be multi's if the attacks are coming from different kingdoms. Report them for cheating, OMAC will investigate and all of Utopia may be better off for it.

Yeah, so the story goes:

Their monarch told me that they saw us wave a kd 20% smaller than us, so they waved us. By us, I mean my province, because I was the only one with tpa/wpa and decent off/def. Our monarch got annoyed, declared and we got... rather owned (2.9mil to 2.3mil in one real life day).

So this is the price you pay for having a decent province in a ghetto, I guess. You get waved by the organised ghetto killers. W*nk*rs.

Thanks for the replies.

It's stupid that massacre is available at no relations, should be hostile only. Sounds like the kingdoms in question are honour whores who bait weaker kingdoms into war, another practice that should be cracked down on.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

I wonder why Catwalk? From what I have seen massacre sucks OOW

Oh it does suck balls, but it's used anyway by newbies who think it rocks. Leading to lose-lose situations way too often. Strengthen it and make it hostile only. That way you can use it as a potent weapon in conflicts, can't use it out of the blue.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Thread Information