Thread: Human A/T/M

Post Fiend

Human A/T/M

ummm this guy in my kingdom claims he pulled it off with human, on wol and he had 10mod wpa 10mod tpa 60opa 60dpa... I am not sure If thats even possible..since the best I got as human a/t was 75 opa,50-55 dpa and 6-7 mod tpa and 2-2.5 mod wpa =| ( I dont increase wpa more then that because I always thought as a human any more then that will be a waste on my pop :S)

so, I was wondering...if what the guy said could be done?

(since its not a strategy or anything I posted it here =| I just want to know if its actually possible or not :D )

Post Fiend
    10 mod wpa is probably hard to do as a human A/T/M :)
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Without doing the math, I say it isnt possible to run a prov that way.

Post Fiend
    I did my best on optimizing an A/t Human and i could only get 86 opa / 42 dpa , 15+ mod tpa and 2.5 mod wpa. And that with huge sciences. So i dont think he can pull it off unless he will draft 65%, train at least 5.3 raw wpa (with +150% channeling). And that means less than 5 pezzies/acre left which will totally ruin his economy and BE.

There is no such thing as a/t/m.

Post Fiend
    lightning, he pulled it off, that much you can be sure off. but it werent this age, it was back when science was fun, before the new science system. so he is likely just someone who wanna brack about his awesomeness, abit like VT2. he just forgot to say that he got that back when every human had those stats.

so yes it was possible ONES. but not anymore.

Post Fiend
    @ cromwill - haha I just asked him...and he said it was 6 ages ago! :P you are absolutely correct lol.

@ arkangel- thats exactly what I was trying to tell one of my kingdom mate who was saying a/t/m can be pulled off...thats when this other kingdom mate said he did it and its possible...so I was confused that perhaps I have been playing wrong hehe

@ rest..thnx for the answers :) I got it now :D

Post Fiend
    nopl mate, glad to be of help, now ive done my monthly good deed, so I can get back to ruining peoples lives again.

I had better numbers than that when the old sage was around.
    Indeed, you could make an A/T/M human easily, but most people only played human/sage for the insane science - not for war.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Forum Addict
    A few ages ago, that was easy. Plenty of humans came close to 20TPA mod and a pretty high WPA too, though lower than the tpa, AND keeping a good army.
    ABS vs Rangers

hmm right now If you have really high science you can be an a/t/m but for other situations it can't be done.

Also humans don't have +1 mana or +1 stealth so being a human atm isn't very useful I think

I have an elven rogue atm with 3 raw tpa 1 raw wpa and above average off and def str.I will never have real high mod tpa or mod wpa but I will always find easy targets on enemy KDs. I will cast spells on HU and I will op on enemies which has low tpa and I will attack too when their armies away

This will my strat. again like last ages..But I still wanna be Avian to attack 4 times a day. Böhüüü.

Post Fiend
    humans are for beginners. easiest race to play

Thread Information