VT2 seem to be doing okay with his current kingdom. they do send decent amounts of aid so at least it shows good teamwork, and given the situation and player level to begin with i'd say hes doing most if not all the right things he could, while sully's kd is doing all the wrong things

as i said earlier VT2 does deserve more credit than ppl give him. most ppl compare his kd to establised top kingdoms, which is an invalid comparison considering he pretty much built his kingdom out of nothing

but, as i said also, theres still much for VT2 to learn than he thinks he need. even if he is given a fully cooperative kingdom with 90~100 uniques activity, they'll maybe be top 30 AT BEST in terms of warring (and if u actually think about the kingdoms now, there arent that many good warring kds. a lot of kds are either active bunches led by very average leadership or have good players but dont/cant try hard)

anyway lol @ this war. i cant say i knew it'd end this way from the start, but i am certainly not surprised