Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: VT2 versus Sully.

Explain the ad, please.
    I want to know more, so I don't get ambushed by a foulplaying, angry ghetto,
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Enthusiast
    -Asian|uTimes- Black limited time offer join to war VT2 contact sully ( June 12th, YR2 )

Is he, like, multing his king, or something?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

My personal feeling on the war up this point is not sully being useless but why on earth would thier king let the carnage continue on the lower half of his kd?

I sense if this king lets half of his kd get ripped apart while refusing to withdraw ,the kd on whole will have a terrible age trying to recover not to mention a possible rebellion.

Is this king actually going to let his bottom players get chained down to nothing?

Poor leadership!
    BOOYAH!

Enthusiast
    No there's a bot in #strategy where kingdoms can look for people. That was the little ad he made word for word.

So who'd ever want to join his ghetto to take on me?
    More importantly, who'd be foolish enough to enter a ghetto that's going to war the only 7/7 kingdom of last age?

who would want to join sully's kd anyways??????? You would be joining a kd that, by the looks of it, will be going through a lot of internal stuff

They don't seem to understand that.
    That T/M cabal of theirs must be all-powerful. Oh, we just managed to break the first one.

just find sully's prov, and restart him. I might not make them WD, but I know you will enjoy doing it VT2

-305 Black Milk lol
    BOOYAH!

He's harmless, and just like all ghetto gnomes, he's too busy hiding behind his elites to do anything.

It's really a shame that they won't withdraw, and that we'll actually have to dismantle them.

Can any of you outsiders try sending their king and Sully, who's Black Milk, messages? I'd want to know the reason for why they're doing this.

Well, VTnoob, great job on selling yourself, even though your kingdom is a ghetto, your war looks awfull with 69/52 attacks in min time, and your strategy has a lot of room to improove...

LOL @ Sully who provoked you just to have his behind grilled.
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

I have...19 players.
    They have...24 players.

We have...one warrior.

You...suck.

Now watch my magic.

** News Summary: June 12th to April 8th **
    Attacks: 18 attacks , 2 failed (89% success rate)
    Spells: 153 attempts, 147 failed (4% success rate)
    Thieves: 128 attempts, 125 failed (2% success rate)

*poof*
    Sully is badass, I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    I have...19 players.
    They have...24 players.

We have...one warrior.

You...suck.
    HAHA, what I told you, your strategy has a lot of room to improove... with 2 hits a day you should be able to get ~90-100 hits by min time, regardless of warriors or not.
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

And how do you propose I go about getting 100 hits in 48 hours, with 12 hour attack-times, and 19 people?

I'm sorry, wolfy, but it's not possible to do 3 attacks per day unless you run an impossibly weak build and elf, or add warrior to it.
    19 people would need to deliver 5 attacks each to reach 100.

If they had 9.6 hour attack-times, always were near a computer, didn't care at all about sleep, we X-logged for each other, but still didn't care about sleep, or were robots, that might be possible.

Normally, I'd say something witty, sharp, and hurtful here, but I'll just say it straight: stop pretending you're badass, when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    Go hide in your den, wolfy.

Thread Information