Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: VT2 versus Sully.

And it's Warhead mikeland! WARHEAD!

Post Fiend
    I know him by NUblet Waheed, and that's all I call him. NO warhead, its Nublet Waheed!

Too bad.
    I did chain them with 'that many' hits. Full chains aren't neccessary to break the morale of ghettos.

Oh, and look! Now they're almost 4 million networth, and we have the same amount of land as they - plus interest.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Two 'unbreakables' have joined the ranks of the bruised and bloodied.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

How exactly do you define chaining?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Hit repeatedly until the target stops hitting back.
    Whether is as a direct result of massive morale-loss from the rapid hits, or due to overpop, is easy to find out.

Essentially, it's the same type of 'chaining' we all use, but with the added effect that people might get so sad that they give up, or slow down their actions for the rest of the war.

They're still going, and going, and going.
    Sure, I love acres as much as the next guy, but seriously - this is just silly.

So, VTnub, you have chosen to ignore my post alltogheder? HAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

Figured out where you went wrong with the math allready?
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Let's see, 76 + 19 = 95. So, you hit on declare and on the last hour. For long term it's still around 38 hits per day for 19 provinces.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Post Fiend
    WolfDGrey, assuming everyone is running an 11 hour attack time and they ALL log in during the first hour of war and NOBODY had their armies out in a hostile attack, that would give them a 4 hour window of time to spread between attacks, and even then you only achieve the 95 attacks. If we also assume that these people have lives and its very likely not everyone will be around during the first hour of war, and we also assume that some people had their armies out when war began, and that not everyone can be around within a minute or even an hour of when their army gets home every time (you know, some people have like, jobs, and responsibilities), then I don't think its very feasible to get 100 attacks by min time with 19 people. In fact 80 would be fairly impressive for any non SKD, and I'm fairly sure VT2 doesn't fancy he is running a SKD.

Thanks for the meaningless posts though.

Quote Originally Posted by Syiss View Post
    WolfDGrey, assuming everyone is running an 11 hour attack time and they ALL log in during the first hour of war and NOBODY had their armies out in a hostile attack, that would give them a 4 hour window of time to spread between attacks, and even then you only achieve the 95 attacks. If we also assume that these people have lives and its very likely not everyone will be around during the first hour of war, and we also assume that some people had their armies out when war began, and that not everyone can be around within a minute or even an hour of when their army gets home every time (you know, some people have like, jobs, and responsibilities), then I don't think its very feasible to get 100 attacks by min time with 19 people. In fact 80 would be fairly impressive for any non SKD, and I'm fairly sure VT2 doesn't fancy he is running a SKD.

Thanks for the meaningless posts though.
    Thank you, I was imploding over here over his stupid posts and you summed it up for me.

Post Fiend
    WolfDGrey -> BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Enthusiast
    Syiss for president!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

If we also assume that these people have lives...
    Damn, you do assume that?

they ALL log in during the first hour of war
    Well they should, since VTnub speaks about chaining and how impresive his last age's 7/7 war wins were, plus how he's so good monarch... so he should time his declare to be able to do one of those chains he was bragging about.

On the other hand, I think, he doesn't really knows what he's doing, he has no idea to count his attacks and the attack hours, and on top of all, he claimed it to be impossible, yet you had the infinite kindness to tell him why it's possible.
    Wich was my point.

Your other comments are irrelevant and too dumb even for a joke.

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Quote Originally Posted by ovard View Post
    Thank you, I was imploding over here over his stupid posts and you summed it up for me.
    You're not smarter than Syiss. Hush!

Post Fiend
    Boooooo!

Thread Information