Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: VT2 versus Sully.

Post Fiend
    The fact that people uses para after para trying too show VT2 sucks (giving others a head ache -_-") is an indication that VT2 is great ^^ I am sure you wouldnt bother so much time writing so many things for an average player >.<

Even if he plays his own trumpet a little to loudly so what? its a public forum and every one is entitled to his own.. The way some of you are going on...if it was my kingdom we would kill VT2's kingdom in 2 days and we would crush his kingdom in 1 day.....makes me wonder....if you guys were really that good...why is it that VT2 gets all the war win >.>

Regular
    This is a funny thread.

Supposed to be about the war between VT and Sully and it's now degenerated into a slagging match about ???? .... Oh who cares? lol

Had to post though coz poor old Wolfgrey seems outnumbered by people who just wont do the math...

With under 12 hr attack time then 19 provs CAN make 95 hits within minimum time. Does anybody disagree with that???? It's a fact okay?

Combined with a chaining strat and one or two NS targets which (by 36 hrs) have very low def... there should also be opportunities for double taps, tripples??? Quads??? who knows???.... Anyway.... 95 (uniques) is possible... FACT... In reality... 100+ hits is easily achievable if double taps come into play.

You may argue that it would be difficult for a ghetto to achieve that level of activity (and you would be correct) but please please don't argue with the math.

First death, and we have more acres than they now.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    Well congratz on your win. Even if they wont surrender, you know who the winner is. Go for their honor and when it wont be profitable just withdraw.

About the how many attacks are possible or not... It is obviously that VT2 doesnt have the best warring kingdom out there. But he doesnt need to. There are more Sullys to give you an easy war win ;).

It's not a win until they make it a win.
    Also, they have no honor.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Of course the king doesn't agree. They're still 1 million nw bigger than you and bigger in acres, as well. Until acres/nw is below ur kd's, I don't see them withdrawing as they have no need to.
    They lost 300k NW and still loosing.

With 12 hour attack times and 19 provinces (would be better 11.7-11.8 hours/attack, so you have some safety if someone is late) you theoretically should do 95 unique attacks isn't it?
    2 attacks per day
    48 hours = 2 days
    2*2*19 = 76
    Did you go to school or learn how to do math in a car washer?

I am the biggest noob in his kingdom and I am killing 2k troops per day with thievery and making my 2 attacks per day with no failure and have +200 acres in war. Can you make a noob do that? Stop talking behind your live-on-utopia provinces and start a new kingdom in a ghetto, make 7/7 wars THEN come here talk.

If I warred you, you'd be in a world of ****. :)
    King I want him to be added in the list ;)

I can give you a reason unfriendlyghost casper, they have no dignity...
    NO!

Minci, assume 12h attack time. Hits are as follows, assuming declaration on hour 1 meaning min time on hour 49:
    1, 13, 25, 37, 49

Showing up for war start should be realistic. Especially for a kingdom claiming to be badass at warring who got the war button and the luxury of choosing declaration time. 12h attack time should be very realistic, even for non-warriors. 5 hits at min time for a standard good player is perfectly realistic. So you should be aiming for 95 hits min time with 19 players, barring stuff like Fog.
    start a new kingdom in a ghetto, make 7/7 wars THEN come here talk.
    I built a kingdom from nothing in two rounds, starting with 4 active players. Second round we actually did have an 8/7 war record (we didn't shy away from any kingdom who had a shot at beating us, as VT2 stated he does) and were around top 100 KD honour and NW.
    Last edited by Catwalk; 07-12-2008 at 12:14.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

I know but you can be the best badass in the world yet cant control other people.
    When declaring, can you gather all your provinces?
    I get out from my bed when VT2 is getting into his bed. I work, have a wife, have a life, you cant expect me to ride a horse in utopia itself.
    So cut the 1 attack. It is not possible for everyone.
    And 12 hour attack time is only possible if your attack time is below 12 hours.
    Nobody can make me imply that in my build strat, because its my strat and my way of playing and enjoyin the game. VT2 cant control that. If you can control your own mates every doing, then your mates are nerds who only enjoy in clicking the button and seeing the result.
    And 19 apples in the same basket are not the same. Some of us are less active while some are more...

Yet, that cat is a very sweet kitten :)) yours? (god, my wife doesnt want cats in the house)
    NO!

You didn't build anything from nothing, catty, because you've always been trading in people.

I built a kingdom from nothing in two rounds, starting with 4 active players. Second round we actually did have an 8/7 war record (we didn't shy away from any kingdom who had a shot at beating us, as VT2 stated he does) and were around top 100 KD honour and NW.
    didnt told that to you... ;)
    NO!

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    You didn't build anything from nothing, catty, because you've always been trading in people.
    I built that kingdom without trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minci View Post
    I know but you can be the best badass in the world yet cant control other people.
    When declaring, can you gather all your provinces?
    If the kingdom gets more than 24h notice for war declaration, I'd expect 80% of the kingdom on for war start.
    And 12 hour attack time is only possible if your attack time is below 12 hours.
    I stated as much already, I said that 12h was a cautious estimate.
    Nobody can make me imply that in my build strat, because its my strat and my way of playing and enjoyin the game. VT2 cant control that. If you can control your own mates every doing, then your mates are nerds who only enjoy in clicking the button and seeing the result.
    And 19 apples in the same basket are not the same. Some of us are less active while some are more...
    Why do you feel the need to disrespect kingdoms who choose to play collectively as a team? I don't disrespect your style of playing. Please be a bit more respectful of mine. I've been at your level, and I had great fun with it. However, coordinating a wave with 20 players online and seeing your kingdom carry out agreed on plans is also very satisfying. I enjoy having a kingdom which allows me that level of leadership. And the members of my kingdom enjoy having this level of coordination.

I agree with you for the most part, your kingdom has decent activity for a decent kingdom. Nothing more, nothing less. Only thing I object to is VT2's inflated sense of self importance and ridiculous putting down of others, flaunting the virtues of his own kingdom when in fact it's just a decent kingdom built over a long period of time. He did well. It's nothing spectacular. He should be proud of what he's achieved. I'm proud of what I've achieved, even though my kingdom will never be top notch. Compared with the time I've put into it, maybe we ought to be better. But it's my kingdom, I'm happy there and we're the best team ever.

Yet, that cat is a very sweet kitten :)) yours? (god, my wife doesnt want cats in the house)
    Ceiling cat is watching you troll.
    Last edited by Catwalk; 07-12-2008 at 13:43.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Sully's kingdom just got a magical boost in performance, activity, and intelligence.
    Geeeeeeeeeeee, I wonder what's going on...

I am the biggest noob in his kingdom and I am killing 2k troops per day with thievery and making my 2 attacks per day with no failure and have +200 acres in war. Can you make a noob do that?
    Yea, we have several people who played at us from their day 1.

Stop talking behind your live-on-utopia provinces and start a new kingdom in a ghetto, make 7/7 wars THEN come here talk.
    Minci, you're too new to the game to know what is a good or a bad war, or even a good war win streak. Most kingdoms started as ghettos (except the scripted ones ofc.) and most good kingdoms have reached 7/7 or 10/10 warwins without writing about self and without bragging in every goddamn forum thread of the game.

If you really, really want to know, my kingdom won the honor crown, and the war win crown with 13/13, also another age we had 16 wars wins, but that age we didn't won the war win crown as Free (??? or some others, I don't really remember) beat us to that... The kingdom of Killing Fields with 20 (or 22?) wins had the most wars in Utopia. And to tell you the truth, I rather would have 4-5 good wars in an age, than many sucky ones.

Believe me, 7/7 is not that impressive, most people can achieve that without any problems.

I don't say you're a bad kingdom. You're on a good road to maybe become somebody. But until your mouth talks without your brain, without knowing who you are talking to, you better shut up, before you make a complete fool of yourself.

VTnub with his inflated ego - beside ruling a ghetto on the road to become a semi-decent kingdom - at the moment, doesn't do anything else but pour dumb things one after the other, mindlessly countering people like Catwalk, Toadi, BladeMaster, greenie, dodgil, UG, and many more who really achieved things in Utopia and have infinitely more comprehension of the game than him. All that, just because they try to correct his aimless ramblings, haha! (I'm not including myself here, I'm still a ghetto punk compared so some of the ones I mentioned)

In fact he dodged any real challenge from real kingdoms as (at least he knows) he would be ran over like a daisy by a tank.

Counting the time he spends on the forum and the post count he achieved, he is probably "eternally between jobs"... what an irony that Syiss says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Syiss View Post
    If we also assume that these people have lives
    Instead of uselessly flaming here you'd better start learning about Utopia, so you know what can and can't be done in this game.
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Postaholic
    lol minci im afraid UG is out of ur league. and when he say u'll be in a world of **** hes being conservative

u can try tho if u dont believe him

and VT2 maybe its because u pissed them off so much that its actually giving them a positive moral boost? also xlogging is legit now... i guess?

anyway i really hope sully's kingdom dont withdraw. because things will get A LOT more interesting when they enter dragon range
    Last edited by waheed; 07-12-2008 at 19:12.

X-logging one account per original account is legal.
    Having one account online at the same time any other account is online, and only then does the first account actually do anything, is suspicious.

OMAC's been notified.
    We're sticking in this until it stops being profitable to do so.

Thread Information