Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: VT2 versus Sully.

Now we have more total acres than they.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Just fyi Vt2, waheed is correct that there is little need for NAPs and such until you reach probably t20. The quality of the rest of the t50 is a far cry from the competitiveness it use to have. The only thing holding any kingdom back from competing at that level would be skill and ambition. From a cursory glance, you seem to have a decently skilled kingdom. If you have the ambition is another question.
    Potius Mori Quam Foedare

I already said I have no interest in getting anywhere near the top.
    Is that frank enough for you, or must I repeat myself again?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

VT2 : good job on that war, but it looks like your KD is running out of juice too, the game is not clear yet - if they decide to go to the end.

We'll live.
    Silencing their small attackers now, so we'll have less things to worry about.

They're below 4 million networth now.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post

Usual whinge, all my interchangeable players love being told what to do and when to do it, and you're being beastly for saying that players should have some choice

New whinge: Only thing I object to is VT2's inflated sense of self importance and ridiculous putting down of others, flaunting the virtues of his own kingdom....

POT calling Kettle black, ever heard of that one?
    Except Kettle's never cheated, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    I already said I have no interest in getting anywhere near the top.
    Is that frank enough for you, or must I repeat myself again?
    No need for that kind of tone. I'm not exactly going to read through the entirety of your voluminous postings everywhere just to figure that out. If you can't even accept a little friendly advice without getting snippy, perhaps you're right and you should stay where you are.
    Potius Mori Quam Foedare

Quote Originally Posted by Striker073 View Post
    No need for that kind of tone. I'm not exactly going to read through the entirety of your voluminous postings everywhere just to figure that out. If you can't even accept a little friendly advice without getting snippy, perhaps you're right and you should stay where you are.
    Why should VT2 heeds your advice?
    VT2 already makes it clear that he is not going to make the kd join the charts earlier.
    You are just contradicting yourself, before you even post, please have the basic forum courtesy to even read through so that you wont need to repeat whatever is already mentioned.
    This prevents unnecessary misunderstandings, and that is the way how forums work. Not posting repeated stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyCheesePies View Post
    Why should VT2 heeds your advice?
    VT2 already makes it clear that he is not going to make the kd join the charts earlier.
    You are just contradicting yourself, before you even post, please have the basic forum courtesy to even read through so that you wont need to repeat whatever is already mentioned.
    This prevents unnecessary misunderstandings, and that is the way how forums work. Not posting repeated stuff.
    I didn't ask for him to listen to my advice, and there's no reason to act in the manner in which he did. This matter was not related to most of what was being discussed in this thread, and I'm not about to go waste my time sifting through six pages of extraneous information just to see so. My skimming didn't reveal any indication he had responded as such. Vt2 is free to ignore me instead of acting like an ass. I'm free to ignore your ridiculous notions of courtesy coming from an obvious forum troll.
    Potius Mori Quam Foedare

yeah, I hope both sides stay in. I'm personally loving the drama...

and VT2 didn't even understand the difference between charts and skill, so he can't complain so much that ANYONE is offering advice, especially someone as wise as striker073... as I also read the many pages and found that, in the end, VT2 didn't, nay, COULDN'T discern between the two.

regardless of top50 charts and top50 warrers, VT wouldn't be spamming his mouth if he weren't speaking so soon in the war, as this is not a war even NEAR its end.

as Morgan so fitfully put it... VT2's KD is "running out of juice" and may see that the end is nothing like he wishes.

good luck to both sides, and stop the flaming, it gets you nowhere :)

[edit] also, Cheese, calm down, STFU and GTFO if you want to challenge anyone's intelligence in this thread please, as its obvious that VT2 opened himself to anything upon creating it. kthxbai. :)
    Last edited by Jagernacht; 08-12-2008 at 04:22.

I didn't ask for him to listen to my advice, and there's no reason to act in the manner in which he did. This matter was not related to most of what was being discussed in this thread, and I'm not about to go waste my time sifting through six pages of extraneous information just to see so. My skimming didn't reveal any indication he had responded as such. Vt2 is free to ignore me instead of acting like an ass. I'm free to ignore your ridiculous notions of courtesy coming from an obvious forum troll.

Why would he treat you that way in the first place? Ever question yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyCheesePies View Post
    Why would he treat you that way in the first place? Ever question yourself?
    I'll let Vt2 answer that himself rather than pointlessly speculate with a troll.
    Potius Mori Quam Foedare

Regular
    Ill probably talk more then VT2 if i was in his situation. Hats off to Sully for getting into dragon range !!! It must be part of his kingdom strategy so they could "destroy" VT2 even more.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ced View Post
    Ill probably talk more then VT2 if i was in his situation. Hats off to Sully for getting into dragon range !!! It must be part of his kingdom strategy so they could "destroy" VT2 even more.
    of course....
    how could we not have seen that!!!
    ugh, i guess we have seriously underestimated sully's kd ability...

I'll let Vt2 answer that himself rather than pointlessly speculate with a troll.
    yup, pointless argument with a keyboard warrior

Thread Information