Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy Here

New Guy Here

Alright, that took FOREVER to setup an account and forum account. Admins, as a n00b to Utopia that is something to check up on... Im sure its to prevent multi's (but im sure it was a lot better)

kk, so I play Legends of Elveron (elveron.com) And I would say Im pretty successful there (same username, quaffle) and I just got a bit bored and was hoping to check out Upotia. I have been trying a bunch of these type of games. Dominion was way too complex. This one seems too but the lay-out was really cool so I was determined haha

Anyways, I noticed there was no round currently, I was wondering if anyone would like to take me under their wing and teach me? I played for Experience in Elveron and was a consistent top 2 player. And am currently playing for the win there and am ranked 15th (or so for other Elvys)

MSN = tccentralpride49@hotmail.com

Get me interested and Im active a lot ;) Its easy to get me interested so dont worry. Just as long as you can teach me the basics and some in-game secrets.

set up an account in the World of Legends server, there is a round going on. Genesis is not open yet.
    utopia's gentle and loving nub at your service

Veteran
    If you go to this chat and type /join #strategy after entering the chat there's a decent chance that someone in that chatroom will help you.

http://www.utopiatemple.com/javachat.php

Regular
    Best way is to find a decent kingdom and have the monarch show you the ropes. Usually they know all the "in-game" secrets. If the kd wars often, great. Nothing beats trial by fire.

I train all the newbs that land in my kd...and if they're any good, they learn very fast.

Good luck. I would welcome you in my kd, but at the moment I can't move you in.

I cant find out how to create a kingdom for that Utopia... Im very confused >.<

Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

I added you on msn, I have 2 moves unused.
    Bück dich / dein Gesicht interessiert mich nicht!

you don't create a kingdom, you join an existing kingdom as a province. when you create an account, utopia automatically places you in one of the existing kingdoms (totally random). you can then try and find a new kingdom to transfer to, defect to another random kingdom, or stay in your current kingdom.

note that this is a team-based game, so you can't prevail on your own as a single province. if you want to be at the top, you need to work with your kingdom to do so.

I looked at that elveron game (curiosity). A kingdom in there = a prov in utopia and a realm in elv = a kd in utopia. He's mixing the terms :) but if he wants to play and to be active blabla I would give it a shot. Better than some guy who thinks he is top-notch and has no idea what he's doing but is stubbornly refusing any advice coz "he played with the boats" but not an age since.
    Bück dich / dein Gesicht interessiert mich nicht!

oh, right, that explains the confusion.

Forum Addict
    Nice to see someone with intelligence joining utopia. He might have potensial, I would test him out if I was a mediocre kd monarch.
    ABS vs Rangers

This is the best text based game in the world and trust me I played a lot of them. If your brain works for similar games then it should work for this game. It takes a little time getting use to everything but it is worth it.

Stay active in this forum. Read the game guide. Join #strategy on utonet.
    Gamer4Life

Where is this game Upotia you talk about...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Nice to see someone with intelligence joining utopia. He might have potensial, I would test him out if I was a mediocre kd monarch.
    Potential.

Wow! thanks for the quick responses guys! Someone is currently teaching me so thank you! I hope to get everyone's strategy though :D (/opinions)

Thread Information