Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sully Officially Owned

Post Sully Officially Owned

Wanna hear some touhgt's about this utopia n00b celebrity Sully

My comment: I wouldn't show my face here anymore if I was Sully

You have to give them credit, though.
    It's not easy giving your opponent 5k acres, including explore-pool gains.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Well, I'd love a comment from sully. But he is indeed a busy man, a hard working man who likes beer and Heroes! I bet he's occupied elsewhere.

I think he should just stick to Counter strike where all the other immoral, cheating little kids hang out.

hey. dont diss cs. there are lots of legit hard working players on cs. kinda like utopia.( trading, multi, farms.)

Regular
    wher r the war stats
    Bijo FAN!!!

** Enemy Kingdom (SULLY:KD) Gains/Losses **
    Overall Losses: -4,945 acres.
    Attacks: 149 made / 180 suffered

About 8 hours ago I've heard.

Geert disagrees with you ovard.

Sully's kingdom lost about 1k acres, and VTnub's KD gained around 4.5k until now.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...s-Sullynub.png
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Postaholic
    VT2's kingdom gained that amount pretty much in the first 30 hours and has slowed down since. if u ignore the initial run and only look at the progress during the past 2 days VT2 actually lost acres

We've withdrawn.
    Full summary of our papers can be found -> http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=575246&page=9
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Post Fiend
    OK this is finally over, can we begin to talk about other things or shall we dwell on this subject for years to come. Vt2 beat down Sully, nuff said. Lets everyone grow from this and gain from it.

I think people are going to analyze the hell out of my supplied papers, and the majority are going to agree that something fishy happened to the activity in Sully's kingdom when they started to 'gain back on,' which never really happened.

I go by my own gains, ignoring pool and other stuff that ghettos get stuck up on, and we lost one day minimally, and this final one never had time to finish itself, but we'd have lost it a bit more significantly, since there were no more gains to be had from them.

Postaholic
    a wise choice

lol for a sec there i thought VT2 will let his ego overcome his senses and try to push for the ww and end up loosing. i guess theres benefits of reading these forums

if only sully didnt disappear he wouldve seen ppl's advice of using their unbreakables to massacre and ended this sooner lol

congrats to both sides

I'm a tactician.
    We had nothing more to gain frin the war, and it was boring. Them heading into 'deathground' mode only made it all the more tempting to withdraw, but we farmed every last acre we could before we left.

Now I'm gonna steal their most active player.
    Last edited by VT2; 09-12-2008 at 23:01.

Post Fiend
    Lol thats always fun to steal a player, and if that player leaves then he had no respect for his kingdom. And well I dont know if I would want someone to leave their kingdom to go to a better one for my kingdom, as that person lacked loyalty. Obviously there are diff circumstances for everyone, but I wouldn't want a player that has been with a kingdom and did that.

Postaholic
    now saying "we gained all we could" is just an excuse

a war win, at least in my definition, means if this war was go to on indefinitely, u will take every single acre and every single honor that they have. ppl can have their own definitions of ww and thats fine with me. but in this situation, if the war went on, theres a very good chance of VT2 loosing

and lol sully's kd will be reallly pissed if u steal their most active guy :D

and mikeland personally i think a lot of players dont have a kd that they can call "home", they are constantly going around looking for that special kingdom (kind of like what we do to girls). if that player was never physically satisfied with his old kingdom and find VT2 attractive then why not
    Last edited by waheed; 09-12-2008 at 22:15.

Thread Information