Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebuilding kds!?

Post Fiend

Rebuilding kds!?

I think this "we're rebuilding" thing is soo lame..

Its like you need to respect that a kd won a war 5 days ago.. 50% of all nonwarring kds are just sitting on their bottoms, waiting to get maxed and then hoping to war someone unprepared

Make the fortified stance possible to max 3 days after war!!

and remove the "respect our two week rebuild" mentality
    Last edited by dicoe; 11-12-2008 at 10:52.

You got it all wrong. Just translate "we're rebuilding" into "we're putting out" and it all makes sense.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Post Fiend
    pls explain...

Due to kingdom name lenght restrictions they can't write: "we're damn fat and open to hits, please take our land, we won't be able to retal anyway", so they have to write something like : "rebuilding" or "no war".
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Post Fiend
    just like silly sully's kingdom right now.

The rebuilding thing. If they really want to keep all those acres right OOW, especially in the top world, they will find a fake war with their friends. If not, they're fair game. Take the acres before your enemies do!

Also a big part of the rebuilding is just that they want to fix their acre spreads. In crazy wars, you will have some provs chained to ****.

Post Fiend
    WolfDGrey, you clearly dont understand what im trying to point out..and the sarcasm was quite lame.

The fortified thing enhances the mentalty of the dishonor in attacking rebuildingkds.

This discussion isnt for SKd's either.. Its about average kds, who hides behind this mental and techinal protection until theyre all at fully maxed. leaves very few kds open for the open fields of utopia.

only allow fortified +3days after war, or when a kd has become hostile to yours.

can someone come with a serious comment to this?

Run high enough offense to break provs in fortified stance and stop whining.

Post Fiend
    I run high offence, but still not what im talking about....f.reaking kindergarden in theese forums..

Regular
    I run high offence, but still not what im talking about....f.reaking kindergarden in theese forums..
    I think they understand what your talking about, but what they are so eloquently getting at is the game doesn't require a change of rules just a change in attitude. In this case yours, its about ignoring the other kingdoms wishes and hitting them anyway, wave them take their land and dont fear reprisal.

If you think about what is being said, is it is you and / or your kingdom mates who think of it as dishonourable, not the people replying to you thread

Lower elite def values is great, notably easier to break turtles now.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

There are three choices after war ends.
    1) go to fake war with someone, and rebuild in it.
    2) fortified, because you weren't damaged enough to justify option 1.
    3) tag your kingdom with a stupid 'NO WAR PLZZzzzz,' and hope for the best.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Some of it is attitude but it's also terminology. Instead of fortified just call it vulnerable and surely hits will double.

Hmm, I understand your frustration @ fat nubs tagging themselves to try to escape getting owned. However, there really are legitimate reasons for rebuilding. Perhaps they can implement a system where however long you were in war is the amount of time you can go fortified after war is over, and give the fort stance some buffs. That way it can't be used in normal situations, and also speeds up rebuilding after war. Perhaps have a higher def bonus than the current one, and have an even higher construction and birth rate/draft/training time bonus. An income bonus would be nice too. The tradeoff to prevent abusal is to maybe seriously restrict the paradise spell, exploration, OME and science when in this stance to the point where it's a waste of time and resources to even attempt to pump or landgrab during rebuilding.

Enthusiast
    Fortified/"Rebuilding" tag = hit me

If I'm looking for land I check those kingdoms first. -15% OME means they can't really hit back so I don't see a problem with the current system.

Thread Information