Thread: Best elf/mystic strat for science pump

Thumbs down Best elf/mystic strat for science pump

What's the best strat for elf to pump science oow? And what's the % of sciece point for alchemy, BE etc. Well.. as for pure t/m.

You're better off not pumping it too high due to inability to retal learn attacks. Just keep it at a accelerated or below.

Veteran
    Steal cash and raise your science level. Not pumping because you might get learned is not a smart move... When you have invested the free science points you should make use of Fountain of Knowledge, it adds +10% science gained if you have it active during the whole learning process (24 hours normally).

Hello Ryoko =)
    Generally OOW i'd keep sci on active as a minimum. never really turn it off ;p If you can steal cash, go focused. No point going higher unless you have schools imo.

For pure T/Ms you'd want to focus on being able to keep a low draft but still have enough defense. For this you'd want to focus on BE and population sci in particular, with basic 10 - 15% in income sci.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Veteran
    You definitely want to focus on thievery and magic science as well, will save you a lot of pop and NW.

Post Demon
    Pop sci is NW efficient to at least 2000 BPA, for basically any build. In the case of human with 30% libs, it is NW efficient up to 10,000 BPA. Magic, food and crime all hit the "no gain" point around 200-500 BPA, *assuming* attacker level WPA,TPA. For a T/M those values are much higher (I didn't model a T/M, so I don't know how much higher). Income and tools are both worth it to about 1000 BPA in most cases.

Think Different

Thread Information