Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a player to step into existing account

Need a player to step into existing account

Hey. We are a top 50ish kingdom. We are pretty much rebuilding from half the team leaving last age. We have a player who just up and quit on us. He sent us his information and just left. The province isn't in bad shape or anything. Around 200k and 1400 acres. He wasn't a bad player... he just had to leave. Looking for a good player to take over his province for us. Message me here if interested.

Enthusiast
    LOL nice pitch.

Haha, thanks. My expectations aren't set very high. I just need a warm body that knows how to play to take over. I'm not asking for Jesus or John Wayne to swoop in...

This is not legal so I don't know why you are posting it here.

um, whats not legal about it?
    S E C R E T S

Lestat, OMAC made account-trading 100% legal.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

You can "move" an account which restarts the account in the new KD, or you can "trade" an account which restarts you in the new KD and starts the other account in your old KD.

You can not as you describe it "take over" an exsisting account. Jeepers get up with the play team. :)

Yes, you can.
    A vaporware feature was supposed to make sure that all unplayed accounts were switched into a 'floating' mode - whatever the hell that is - and free for new players to take them over.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

OK. I queried OMAC about someone taking over a spare account in my KD that I had the details for and they told me the way I described it (which is similar to retards) was not legal.

To be fair tho they don't know their ass from their nose, so god knows whats right.

From monarch options:

"You may invite a player to take over another province in your kindgom. Note, you must have the consent of both players for this to occur. To initiate a trade, first generate a trade code below, and then give this code to the departing player in your kingdom. This player must enter the code in the location provided in their province options, and follow the steps outlined there, to complete the trade. Please note that you may only have ONE code active for the kingdom at any one time - once that code is consumed, you may then generate another."

and VT2 from what I've been told from ppl who have used the trade codes, a prov only goes to floating if they trade into a new kd and leave the old prov behind. Just entering the trade code and leaving the prov does not make it a floating prov.

and the only possible thing that would be considered illegal about this specific question is because the player probably didn't enter a trade code like hes supposed to, which means someone will need to illegally login to the acct just to enter the trade code, or just take it over without using a trade code. It's slippery.
    S E C R E T S

What would be wrong with someone deleting their account and simply taking over the account that needs taking over. He wouldn't be playing multiple accounts...

Any account left by a trade isn't put into 'float,' unless float means 'inactivity, then deletion due to it.'

omac can't get gen started, there's no way they'd take the time to decide if a case like this would be technically considered illegal. waaaaaaaaaay to much effort there

Regular
    What's all this bs about trading not being legal when it so obviously is a feature of the game?
    Trading into a province, without it resetting or anything silly like that, is entirely possible. Just follow the instructions and it works perfectly

I got the problem taken care of anyway. Happy ending.

Thread Information