Thread: respawning newbs

respawning newbs

for the past week and a half or so we have had a constant stream of provinces created and never activated, filling the last 6 spots in our KD. These provinces seem to respawn the instant the other one is deleted for not activating.

I'm just wondering if this is happening in other KD's that are not full?

Yup, same here and same with other people I talk too. It's the script cheaters. Just send them kind message.. if they don't respond. Kill them soon as they OOP

Post Fiend
    the ones in my kingdom don't come oop, they don't activate and don't die after 2 days like they are supposed to.

Post Fiend
    Same - a few are actual players but the rest hog the slot and don't do anything at all.

Same thing in my Kingdom I constantly have 4 awaiting activation slots that get deleted every 2 days. This has been going on since start of the age, we have had one player come through that was a real player, went inactive in a week. Its very frustrating when you only have 17 provinces and they are active and a decent ghetto kd but warring 25 provinces in a good ghetto kd is killing us.

Im trying to find players but no one wants to move down in the world now do they?

Post Fiend
    hey you need to look in the really bad ghettos for players... the kds with under 10 people or no monarch. those guys are desperate to get into a decent kd.

Thread Information