Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Genesis... :S

Regular

Thumbs down Genesis... :S

Today is the 15th and still no option to create an account.... When??

Let me quote:
    "We're going to be restarting Genesis on Monday the 15th of December."

Your right, thats all that OMAC does, making false promises and lie. Im sooo full of their s**t.

Me and many other utopian players like u have been waiting for genesis for MONTHS. While OMAC kept making false promises in the forums and basically kept lying about genesis and information dates. (now ofcourse they still have the rest of today, 15th of december to start genesis) But I already have been dissapointed too many times by OMAC to let this slide.

And this is not all! The responses of OMAC in the Jolt forums on both the hackings and the offerpal scams are ridiculous. The reactions and responses they give, show they hardly care at all. Example: The response of Lydias on the hackings came at the end of the day they started the thread, close to a full 20 hours later. While in the meanwhile Lydias reacted on other threads the same day on both 9:56 and 14:52 on the Jolt Forums, at 22:42 the same day so a full 20 hours after the hacking thread was approx. started and 7 hours after she last left a response on the Forums she/he responded on the hackings, stating he/she was been busy all day)

These are serious problems that should be dealt with. But we cant count on OMAC to do it cause they have been too slacking.

It really concerns me that OMAC doesnt take these matters seriously and they keep making false promises. Im starting to wonder whats in OMAC's hidden agenda (is it more about making money of of utopia or really improving the game/gameplay and the player base?) and what their "long term plans" with Utopia are, if they even have any...

Enthusiast
    OMAC you are breaking some peoples heart with fake promises.

Its the 15th today, so you can start wheening at the end of today not earlier!

Post Fiend
    Well if they keep lagging behind in their deadlines, trust me, people will leave and they won't be making any money.

I personally think they thought this was going to be easy, lol bet their kicking themselves now.

Post Fiend
    Its the 15th today, so you can start wheening at the end of today not earlier!
    But that is so OMAC style, wait till the very last minute before doing anything.
    They need more people looking after Utopia IMO, or more qualified(competent)

Anyways, I think they should get into wedding planning personally:)

I suggest we give OMAC a longer grace period. Like canadian legend said, they, OMAC, have a tendency to finish the task at the end of the day. They stated before that Genesis will be restarted on the 15th of December. As long as its not the 16th, OMAC still has a chance. I trust that OMAC will deliver what they promised. For me, getting trusted is something that should be treasured and should not be taken lightly. They promise, and i trust them, that they'll walk the talk. I hope you, OMAC, won't break this promise, cause for me, this is the test that'll determine whether do i continue this path of being a loyal fan to Utopia, or change into something that hates it for what it has become. A game full of liars. I still believe, OMAC can do something great. However,

I beg you, OMAC.

Don't. Let. Me. Be. Dissapointed.

now ofcourse they still have the rest of today, 15th of december to start genesis) But I already have been dissapointed too many times by OMAC to let this slide.
    As I stated in my previous message...

Post Fiend
    /me humps Hugu!!!

Yes we have waited an immensly long time for genesis to restart, afterall gen is a real fun server and I cincerely hopes it gets online today.. :(

OMAC can't control this.
    It's too big for them, and what's so sad is that the old owners consisted of two people - two people who did a much, much better job than OMAC probably ever will.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    I guess it's possible that spending time investigating the recent unauthorised use of accounts has taken precedence over the genesis launch.

Omac doesn't have a large team on Utopia.

Post Fiend
    lol wtf a bunch of cry babies, mehul was even worse EVER since he made the game, so take a chill pill.

Danm whiners.

its Hugunub!

Enthusiast
    How many people does OMAC need to turn on the switch!

Post Fiend
    Michael since when was Mehul as bad as OMAC to keep deadlines and other promises like OMAC? Im my entire time in utopia Mehul and Blake was way better at keeping promised deadlines than OMAC have been so far.

If we atleast got a short notice as to why were being delayed once again, it would be more understandable, but they havent even been able to write a forum msg to us explaining the problem (which should take around 1 minute to do)

It also amuses me that almost all posts Ive seen from OMAC staff has started with "We appologise, ....... " just goes to figure..

Thread Information