Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting

I wasn't asking anyone about you lol. I love how you get all this retarded information from some random IRC 'source'. Your pathetic war with Sully was an amusement to everyone, not just us on IRC haha.
    S E C R E T S

Yes, you were, DHaran.
    Just because I don't use IRC doesn't mean I don't know what goes on there.

Go be the big man somewhere else, where it impresses people. As long as I'm around, all you'll get for your efforts is ridicule.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

That ghetto war was a general topic of discussion, here, in IRC, and probably a running joke in many kingdom forums, so if your name came up, it was probably followed by a 'lol' or a 'haha'
    S E C R E T S

It wasn't a ghetto war, and you got generally sad that Sully got so damn owned.
    I never saw any lol's or 'haha's' - just you and others being so very embarrassed that Sully got owned after bragging about how awesome he was.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Actually, I did see some lol's.
    Around the third day, when it was clear they had gotten outclassed and outplayed, and everyone was screaming for Sully to stop being n00b, and telling him to use his 'unbreakables' for something.

Besides the disappointment of not seeing you get noobsmacked, it didn't bother me at all. I was hoping to see a good show, but both of you sucked in that war, so the whole thing was a joke, nothing more.

And after all, your prideful 7/7 is what got you into this to begin with, so I can smirk looking at your 2/1 record now :)

You have some strange impression that Sully and I are best friends, and we talk about you in our spare time, haha.
    S E C R E T S

Do you know where I draw my strength and power from, DHaran?

Troll Food?

sweet, I've turned this into a great flame thread.

/me pats himself on the back

in IRC, that would say:

*DHaran pats himself on the back

xD
    S E C R E T S

From the knowledge that I built something from nothing - nothing meaning just 'nothing.' Not your definition of 'nothing,' which is 'no good players to begin with, but a lot of contacts to easily trade in illegally for easy and swift domination, and no ghetto-stage.'

I get a lot of respect for that, DHaran.
    That's something you'll never have the privilege to experience, same with Catwalk.

I got 7/7 during an age I didn't even plan to be one of warwins. Top it, by beating 7 people your own level, then you can brag, too. Until then, shut up.
    This one, being stretched over december, will probably not be even half as exciting, as my kingdom isn't SERIOUS BUSINESS, and the players around me actually have lives.

I had nothing to do with building my kingdom, only in helping continue it's success. You act like I am some long time pro who's been chatting it up in IRC for years and trading players left and right.

Fact: I have only been playing consistently and meaningfully for the past 4 ages.

Fact: I have only been using IRC for 1 year, when I joined my kingdom, we decided to try IRC, and it turned out great for us, making many new friends.

Fact: My kingdom has compiled a 25/23 War Record since I joined (certainly better kds than you have warred), however, I would never come into this forum and boast about how awesome I am. I know my place in this world, you do not.

Only thing I give you credit for is getting me into these hilarious conversations :)
    S E C R E T S

I've been the king of my current kingdom for nine ages.
    That's from start to finish. Through tough times, fun times, depressingly bad times, and seriously cool times.

What you give me credit for doesn't concern me - the same goes for anyone else.
    Fact is, you cannot discredit me, or accuse me of being a bad player, or a bad leader. You've got nothing on me, but I've got everything on everyone in the top, since they're all a bunch of hardcore cheaters - legal or illegal doesn't matter.

It's getting late, and it's time for me to sleep.

To the starter of this thread, if you don't get any new players before tomorrow ends, go ahead and send me a PM.
    I can probably dig up a a few for you, as long as your kingdom has an active core.
    Last edited by VT2; 17-12-2008 at 21:54.

Regular
    DHaran reminds me of Helga from 'Hey Arnold', always jumping in to have a pop at VT2 but deep down wants some of what VT2's got.

lol nice serenity :P

However, I have no interest in what VT2 has, I am proud of my kingdom and what we have accomplished, and even more proud we do not have players who publicly boast our own greatness then ridicule everyone else who disagrees.

But you are right, I do get some kind of sick pleasure from poking VT2 with a sharp stick and watching him rant, maybe kind of like he does to CW hehe.
    S E C R E T S

Well after reading all of that and how "off" topic it all was I still have no players. lol

Its funny my Kingdom is now full of green again, whooopeee, that will last 2 days with nothing. We do have an active core and I am a very active player also.

I will see what happens, I might even just stick it to next age, hopefully all the active players will be brave enough and have the patience to wait it out with me.

The last thing I would want to do would be to get players in and then they realise that they are in for a challenge getting everyone working as a team and not in a fantastic kingdom with war wins all over.

As it stands we are 2 / 0 because of the previous Kings and the kingdoms inability to foresee active kingdoms with well run strats. Also the war plan we have been running has not been perfect but I am working on it.

Thanks for your help.

It's good you at least have that active core Jonolob, that is where it all starts. Takes time and patience to build a decent kingdom. I have found players on these forums, in IRC, and in Genesis, just keep your eyes open ;)
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information