Thread: Looking for a decent KD next age

Looking for a decent KD next age

Well, a bit of background: I just came back after a 6 year absence from utopia. Before that, I played every age from the beta till I quit(and at the risk of sounding stupid, I'm pretty sure it was the 2nd beta, can't remember if there was more then one). I was the monarch of a Semi-SK known as Living Legends on BattleFields.

I am an extremely active player, with over 250 logins and over 12,500 minutes logged in(I log in every hour from 6a.m. till 8a.m., then from noon till 2a.m., staying logged in for the full two hours before I get kicked). I have ICQ, MSN, AIM all available, and am willing to use mIRC if absolutely required(though i'd prefer not).

Right now i'm in a KD that likes to war almost non-stop(we are in our third war, first one lasted for 11 days, 2nd for 4 days, this one is in the 2nd), but we are small, and apparently there is a growth cap, which i'm not to fond of. I have already pledged to stay in the KD i'm in, and I'm true to my word, but I haven't made any promises for next age.

I am looking for a KD that likes to grow, not just war all the time. If you need more info, please post here letting me know. Thanks!

Post Fiend
    theres a reason to cap growth....

yeah, most people in these forums are looking for active players that like war. People that explore and grow all the time are just found to be useless now a days as it is extremely easy and boring to just grow. Wars are where the action is and most Utopians enjoy it. It would probably be best to look around utopia and message really large kingdoms with no wars if that's what you are looking for

Regular
    "it is extremely easy and boring to just grow"

You must be joking, right ? either that or you must be thinking about growing past 10 mill, not the top

Exploring is super lame.

Unless it's on genesis.

Regular
    Yes, exploring is super lame.

Regular
    On gen you can make it cool by killing your kd mates off afterwards.

It's not that I don't want to war, its that I don't want to war all the time like I'm doing right now. My KD is setting a pace to be in 15-20 wars before age ends, and thats just boring/annoying to me. Not to mention they don't want to grow beyond 1k acres. I'm sorry, but I want to grow to a much bigger size then that.

Ok, this thread can die now, I do believe I've found what I am looking for! Thanks all!

I do believe I will close it then.

Thread Information