As much as I didn't want to stop, something caught my curiousity as I sprinted towards the edge of town. Well, a few things actually. The first was a vehicle heading this way. 'Great' I sarcasticly thought 'They're probably here to get me, that ***** phoned it in I was here and now they want me dead for hearing they're conversation.' Like that even makes sense. I shook my head a little bit. That can't be right. But before that thought process continued, another thing grabbed my attention.

Turning my head, I saw someone walking through town. That wasn't too out of the ordinary, even in these times. But what was really odd, was this surfer looking guy had a small contingent of the creatures following him, just walking behind him like he was their father or something. 'He's looking for us to I bet' My other half growled to me. Nodding I couldn't help but agree, he had to be. 'Well' It continued 'Let's get him before he has a chance to get us. Then we'll deal with that car.' He'll probably taste better than those things anyway and I could use a snack before I settle down to eat this bastard. I glanced at Ted over my shoulder again. "Your brother won't live too much longer once I find him." I needed to be lighter though, carrying him slows me down past comfort level for this part of a hunt. It took me a few moments to find some rope, but once I did it took maybe a second to get him tied like a pinata from a light post. "But that smell could be a problem." I thought out loud. Not a second after I finished my sentence did a small bottle fall out of his pocket. Picking it up "Irrestible." I read it. "Well...that ought to cover up your stink so they don't try to eat you first." I grinned, spraying the entire bottle of him head to toe then lifting him up so his feet were touching the light post and the rest was hanging down. I climbed the pole and tied the rope towards the top so they wouldn't accidentally let him go by tripping over it.

I turned and sprinted towards surfer boy and his followers. Took me a minute or two to catch up. They knew I was there, except surfer. All of them stopped and turned to look at me as I landed about 5 feet behind them all. Surfer apparently noticed his little friends stopped because he turned around too...wide-eyed once he saw me. His jaw dropped slightly, unsure of what to do. That didn't last long. The idiot did what I thought he would, pointed at me shaking. Guess he didn't expect me to find him before he found me. Didn't want the fight. The tables turned though for a second. As about 20 more of those things came from behind him, out of buildings, out of dumpsters, out of alleys. And kept coming. 'Finally. A worthy fight.' My pissed off friend growled to me. Nodding "Yes. It's about time." I growled back, leaping forward I tore his following to pieces before they could react and before the extras could reach me. Picking up one of them I just killed, it was like baseball again. Practicing my swing on several of them before it's body broke apart after slaughtering a few too many of it's comrades.

This went on for a good 5 minutes before I was finally close enough to the surfer to do what I'd wanted to. Clawing into one of their heads, I overhead launched him into a group and slammed my fist into the stomach of another to do the same. Rolling forward under a swipe from one and a dive from another, I stood up right in front of surfer, grabbing him by the throat. Jumping backwards, I sprinted towards where I came from. Squeezing his throat "Who sent you?" I growled, I wanted to know who came after me. And who was dumb enough to send this particular person. He obviously **** himself at this point...smelt worse than Ted right now. He was practically crying "Nobody...I...we...they just follow...I don't know....what do you...where are..." Sniveling, shuddering and studdering made him skip from thought to thought without finishing a single sentence. "Time's up." I growled as I squeezed his neck, breaking every bone, then throwing him hard against the wall of a building on the main street, breaking the rest of his bones.

I needed something, they were still all coming...and more were on the way. I grabbed chunks of the building surfer was leaning against. I figured it was time to practice my bowling. Rolling and throwing chunk after chunk, the numbers were going down quick. I guess they do have some brains. After I threw the last piece, they all turned and ran or climbed the nearest building. I'm not sure if they just realized that I wasn't worth it...or that the way they were trying to come at me from wasn't the best idea. They'd either be back soon...or not at all. Hopefully not at all, but with my luck...'And your smell' It reminded me. "Hey...I haven't found water yet so shut it. Unless you smell some, let me know. I'm hungry though." I replied. 'Yes we are. Get to eating surfer...Ted's the main course.' I growled back "I know, I was the one that thought of that." Walking over, I got Ted down again and put him next to surfer. The smell from Ted should throw those things off my scent for a little bit. Grabbing surfer, I sat down just inside the alley next to where he landed and dug in. He didn't taste the best...but it was better than those things for sure. My bag was sitting next to Ted, who was conveniantly where surfer made the wall a different shape. Ted's smell was bothering me, maybe I shouldn't have put the whole bottle on him. Shrugging 'Least those bastards aren't annoying us again. Gives the time to eat.' I nodded in reply as I finished both arms. "Yeah. Hope we get to finish this meal...Ted included."