Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a kingdom.

Looking for a kingdom.

Hi everyone!

I guess a lot has changed since I played(Ages 17-25) I think. Most significant of the changes seems to be that trading has(finally) been allowed. No need to look for scripters anymore I guess :)

Anyway, my real name is Olli and I'm from Finland and I played under some different aliases. I wasn't the best player but I did play in semi-good kingdoms like Black Rose and Demise and in my opinion belonged to the top5 players of those kingdoms. When I played in those kingdoms my nickname was SS but I wasn't a well known player so I doubt anyone here knows me anymore. My biggest problem back then was my young age and being an incredible brat(The know-it-all type) and so I quit out of frustration :D My strongest part has always been creating strategies and weakest part always long-term execution of those strategies(which I also partly blame on my young age). But now, at the age of 23, I believe I'm mature enough to try this again ;)

I can be a very active part of any kingdom for the 16 hours I'm awake(GMT +02), but I am not willing to wake up at night to pull off an attack anymore. I have my own business to run and I also study business at the university so I need sleep in order to survive the days.

In general, I'm described as a very funny guy with an extremely twisted sense of humour. You can count on me to post sick and disgusting(yet absolutely hilarious) material to the external forums and become a part of a social network in the kingdom.

I think it will be pointless to say anything about my skills, I used to be a solid and good player and I have no doubt that I will become better. I guess the biggest change in gameplay is the NW based gains, it used to be important to have a high nw/acre value but I guess now it's some anonymous "power" per nw that is important. I will learn quickly and it won't be long before I will start to have many ideas of my own.

If anyone's interested, please let me know.

Regular
    Go to #Bodega on IRC

Which server?

Enthusiast

Talks to me!

Hi, everyone...

i just a good and active player, what makes me out of this game is my KD downfall, due to some RL, trade, move, King inactive and so on.
    and i am the last guy to leave the KD.

I rejected some offer because i thought i still able to wake peoples yp for play...
    But i wrong..especially in this festival mid age!!

this is what makes me ,an damn active and good player now..
    posting myself help to seek some KD.

I dont mind any KD as long peoples are active..

Please contact me asap... its useless i just talk here and posting how good am i!

i shows you my action and activity...

UtoNet is the server used for mIRC in Utopia.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

I am in pretty much the same boat as zercousy: my World kingdom has gradually disintegrated over the course of the age due to a combination of deletions, trade-outs, defections, and faulty leadership changes. (A shame, since we had been averaging 5 wins per age for the last few ages.) It's a mess that no one seems interested in sorting out, so I am looking to join a new kd to join rather than just defecting randomly.

This age I am an Elf full attacker in the 1400 acre range in full battle preparedness mode, but I have been playing almost without interruption since age 11. Although my glory days in this game are long past, I was once a top-rate honor hunter with several Top 10 overall finishes and a few kingdom Top 25 finishes under my belt. I would very much like to get into a kd serious about warring and honor hunting, and with stable leadership, but honestly, I'll probably accept a spot in any mid-sized kd that isn't a mess.

Regular
    nero, can u pm me ur msn? will send u location in pm

zercousy, u too.

i will find room for both of u.

ps. am not 100% sure how many trades my monarch has. will check wen he gets on
    Last edited by nightcrave; 27-12-2008 at 09:31.
    Bijo FAN!!!

IRC is gay

They both sound like Griefers to me.
    Most likely they'll share your pimp accnt with their real KD

Enthusiast
    no i don't...

i play this game fair ...

however i got into a Good KD..in the end...

glad to have response here..

Enthusiast
    Got a bit rhyming going on there.

......fair
    ......here

0papa, why don't you find something to talk about that you actually know something about.

meh
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

If I limimted myself to your rules Nero, I could never post.

I'll just cut and paste this from the other thread looking for a player. In short, been having trouble finding a good kingdom. Really just want to get somewhere stable. I'm very active, decent enough, and tired of wasting my time killing inactives off or being told we're going to war and two weeks later, it's still just me and one other guy trying to attack. Anyway, below was from another thread:

"I played this game years ago, like ages 7-12. I'm always quite active, and you're average player I suppose. I know what I'm doing basically, just slowly picking up on the new stuff. Randomly decided to start playing again about 10 days ago. Made a few accounts trying to get into an active, tight kingdom. All of them have sucked basically. Eventually just stuck with the one I'm currently in, but they are really going no where. Too many inactive, defectors, and just in general not well put together. I'm dying for a kingdom that can actually maintain its players from age to age.

Currently, I'm in a science build and will continue to be so until tomorrow. I plan to convert over to war build starting tomorrow, raise the draft rate, and train up into the 64-65% range. I'll be fully ready to roll sometime thursday, friday at the absolute latest. If that is too long I understand."

Thread Information