Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where are the old IRON kingdoms?

where are the old IRON kingdoms?

anyone still around? we need to do to Absalom what was done to us

Youll never see a day like that till about 4 of the top alliances band together. It takes more then just a big ego. Too many people trying to be on top makes it a waste of effort when it's all said and done.

actually numbers alone will dethrone them.

they are ruining the game and need to be put back into perspective. kinda hard to make top 10 when every absalom kingdom hits you to keep you from getting there. maybe if i was in an alliance id make top 10, but im not and im still in the top 15 for kingdoms. even with these yahoos trying to keep us from getting there.

imagine if the top 50 kingdoms got sick of them playing the way they do and smashing them...they can't take us all down

ZZ ftw

kinda hard to make top 10 when every absalom kingdom hits you to keep you from getting there. maybe if i was in an alliance id make top 10, but im not and im still in the top 15 for kingdoms.
    You do know there is several non abs kds up in top 10 with no alliance to back them up? It has nothing to do if you're in an alliance or not, its all about skills.

I don't see Deliverance being slapped around by all of Absalom. Blaming them for your kingdom not being top 10 is very amusing.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Deliverance needs Absalom, now. They gotta worry 'bout the WPA. Even as we speak ~ :D

Seriously tho, I agree with Nacho. Bout time there was some competition & some new life at the top.
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Veteran
    If you want to be big, start out the age growing instead of pumping. Making a badass 500 acre prov wont help you when other provs are 3 times that size and growing.

Postaholic
    can someone plz explain to me how absalom is ruining the game?

Regular
    Absalom is neither ruining the game nor helping those get to top 10. It is not about 100% playing skill it's a mixture of a lot of factors.

All you abs bashers lighten up, all you anty abs bashers grow a brain cell and construct more intelligent arguments.

There have been plenty of independent kingdoms to reach the t10, including Deliverance, Seasons, etc. As Korp said, the only thing stopping a kd from reaching the top is skill, not Absalom.

Also, Iron was a big joke.
    Potius Mori Quam Foedare

Postaholic
    Absalom kds have the advantage though in that there is a less chance of them getting waved, seen as half the decent kds are abs...

Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    I don't see Deliverance being slapped around by all of Absalom. Blaming them for your kingdom not being top 10 is very amusing.
    would that have anything to do with the past/current Abs members playing in Deliverance ?

Dark sided :(

Quote Originally Posted by waheed View Post
    can someone plz explain to me how absalom is ruining the game?
    When the four main alliances in the game Myth, KLA, AR, Abs imploded around the time WoW was released the only one with a true long term vision was Abs.

Myth and AR fractured to the point of being unrecognisable and disappeared, KLA had another soul destroying split ....... followed by another and Abs recruited the top players from those alliances.

Now that the game has merged down from two servers to one from the player exodus and the old Kingdoms have shed players to the degree that they either dissolved or to survive merged; thus condensing the decent player pool.

The ghetto superstars from WoL are the new "known players" and that stagnant cesspit has forced all the decent players into Abs Kingdoms, that also fast tracked the condensing and power vacuum in the game.

Abs is creating a power vacuum and have been for awhile they are'nt the direct cause, but they are the most obvious egxample.

The real main cause is the wide spread unpopular game play changes that moofool introduced that started the exodus of players and his absolute refusal to back track on those changes.
    Last edited by Hurlin; 02-12-2008 at 02:35.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Ooops double the dose double the fun
    Last edited by Hurlin; 02-12-2008 at 02:31. Reason: multipost
    IMPERIALS KLA

Postaholic
    i was being sarcastic when i posted it

what i really mean is absalom is NOT ruining the game. they only associate with the top of the chart. yes they pose a big challange for non-abs kds to keep up when it comes to making it in the top 5, but that's by no means "ruining the game". if anyone is ruining the game, its the xloggers that bash ghettos for fun, which abs is not known for doing.

Thread Information