Thread: Dragon calculator

Dragon calculator

Does anyone know the formula to calculate how much does it take to send a dragon?

kd nw * 1.75
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

thanks!

I have seen one person use a program that calculates how much each province in a kingdom needs to send to kill a dragon. It' bases everyone's size and tells everyone to send an equal amount or troops ratio wise for the size to kill the dragon. Does anyone know where to find this calculator or a dragon slayer calculator?

Post Fiend
    Well i've never heard of such thing.. but im assuming the formula would be like this.. (you could do this in excel and figure it out for your whole kingdom)

Assume your kd networth is 3 million (3,000,000) and your province was 150k. You then represent 5% of your kd networth.

province kd nw
    150000 / 3000000 = 0.05 x 100 = 5%

So basically, if it was based on your size, you would be responsible for taking out 5% of the dragon correct??

Assuming the dragon is 60,000 points,

60000 x 0.05= 3000 points.

The 3000 points is 5% of your dragon, a direct ratio of your size in the kingdom.

! Dont forget to record the strength of the dragon as soon as it comes because if you calculate the ratio based on the dragon at half strength, your not actually doing your part.
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

Post Fiend
    dont feel like making a new topic for this, but why is it that it costs the smaller kd MORE to send a dragon against a larger kd?

doesnt really make sense to me

How dare you use logic and the devil science of math to shock and confuse the masses! We want easy-to-use program thingies we can copy and have an auto-formatted slice of awesome magically appear in front of us using the same wizardry as utopia was based on!

toast, the price of a dragon is relative the kingdom who is sending it. It would not make sense for a larger kingdom to pay less for a dragon because his target is smaller, would it?

Each dragon made from any kingdom will only cost a % of the total kingdoms nw. It's a fair system that makes both sides of a conflict put the same amount of relative expense into hurting their enemy.

Thread Information