Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5:28's kingdom name

5:28's kingdom name

Hilarious! I wonder if the monarch appreciates the irony. I want to see a girl with a t-shirt that says the same thing.

I created an account just to reply to this. We want him gone badly. Glad to see that you appreciate 'punny' kd names. Nice publicity, I guess.

What the guy do wrong to make you all wish he was gone?

Veteran
    Yeah, it was funny when I saw it, until I realised they actually meant the province, he's an explorer I think, judging from the amount of def specs he has and little to zero offense, emm.. you guys can probably take him out if you guys coordinate as a kingdom - did he threaten the whole kingdom and get outside help to mow you guys down if he's not voted as Monarch? :P

Well Lemans, you almost got it.

Here's the story:
    He just joined our kingdom this age, and promised our ex-monarch (now dead, ill come to it later) that he and his friends, Spleen and Plexus were experienced and active players, so we used ALL our moves to bring them into the kingdom.

That's when Cervix & Co started causing trouble. Cervix blatantly ignored our ex- monarch's to stop growing giving lame excuses (I already trained alot of def specs, I don't wan to untrain them etc.) Our ex monarch, being a nice guy, believed him, and gave him chances, chances which he abused to grow even bigger. I must admit his friends were well behaved for the moment. It hit the threshold when he started to throw his weight around and demanded monarchy. In my attempts to mediate between the ex monarch and Cervix, it has been clear that Cervix will not compromise till he gets the crown.

Just as we decided to crack down on Cervix, Cervix and Co. went on to chain a province in a much stronger kingdom for a couple of days despite the ex-monarch's orders. Of course, we found ourselves in a war. Because Cervix was so big, he remained unbreakable to the opponents, while the other loyal provinces took a heavy beating. Then came betrayal, when Cervix and Co. started chaining the ex-monarch in the midst of the war, which eventually led to his death. We cannot move him back into the kingdom because we had used all our moves on Cervix. Because of Cervix, many provinces had also defected or left.

As the second monarch of 5:28, I have promised the kingdom that I'll try my best to fight selfishness and dishonesty. We had killed Spleen off and problem with Plexus is almost settled. However, Cervix has outgrown us from the start and its difficult for us to take him down. We've been exploring a lot for the past few days, in an effort to keep ourselves unbreakable, hence we've low TPA/WPA and could not get ops to Cervix efficiently.

I hope that among you formers, there are some of those willing to help us with our plight.

To those, thank you in advance.

Oh my... If I was big enough I would help you for sure.
    NO!

I got a guy in my kingdom that might be able to help. Just keep this thread topped and someone will be helping you soon enough mate. Sounds legit enough to be granted justice.

Don't let your ex monarch give up either. It's possible we might get more move codes again or just have him wait till next age.

Enthusiast
    Switching stance away from fortified would also help if you want outside help...

Yes, change stance for start.. Then bounce wave him and op him like mad.. Eventually your gnome will be able to break him.. Feed gnome with gold/solds..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

His CB:

0}kv!6Je}TS3\9id7aqhxn/Z|F"f$5l$o!Bsd-neFqfl.f\Cd j.\d/dlKolED4n|9te$sTgCr?}CkBE4JA

I hit this guy a couple time last week before my kd needed my attention elsewhere. I wish you guys the best, I do.
    Last edited by groove; 23-12-2008 at 14:49.

when we come out of our current war if he is still around I will send in some troops and help trim him down to size

4 gnomes against a dorf....

I have sent you a private message in how I would handle this problem.

Sir Postalot
    would offer to help, but am TOO big =)

_greenie, quad raze ftw.. Good return time and decent damage :D
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information