hmm ishandra it seems i am in your kd
    if you know things nobody could know
    hmm yea your one son of a ***** nub you lost your monarch against me
    so yea Power Grower
    but it seems you wont be a problem
    since i got the whole kd behind me already

i am the new king of that kingdom
    ishandra i am now talking for the majority for the kd isn't it
    or theres a 40% i aint in your kd but your just a scared frightened nub who plays with the same nubish tactic of power growing
    leaving kd mates stick behind and think you can do anything because its just genesis
    having no interests for war
    and a new prov joined your kd with the same logics as me

See This Thread As Closed Because I Dont Need Any Help Any more
    seeing they were planning a coup from the day i came in
    i send 1 message 2 them then i got the whole plan of theres
    2 destroy the monarch rather just switching votes 2 somebody els so yea
    But yea it ended in peace

now imma talk to my vice-monarch what were going to do with the power grower

40% is a great majority Orc Lord. I am not in your KD thank god as you will obviously run it into the ground with your short sighted, arrogant view of KD politics.

My assumptions are made "my kd mates 2 nubs 1 average me *EXPERIENCED* and our average monarch
    he is going to be an tyrant if nobody stops him now" which, by remembering your opinion implies your KD consists of:
    1 big monarch - 1 vote
    2 'noobs' - 2 votes
    1 average - 1 vote
    you - 1 vote

This would put you democratically out voted, 3 to 2, giving you no right to have the monarch killed using outside of KD help.

And please, learn to post properly.

1 big monarch - 1 vote
    2 'noobs' - 2 votes
    1 average - 1 vote
    you - 1 vote

1 vote from me
    1 vote from the average guy
    1 vote from the nub
    1 vote from the other nub

hmm yea.. even you should know nubs go with the crowd and will clearly vote for a new monarch if they hate there current monarch so yea

thats 4-1 i think thats rougly 80%..

40% is a great majority Orc Lord. I am not in your KD thank god as you will obviously run it into the ground with your short sighted, arrogant view of KD politics.
    hmm yea that or throw you off your throne if you are even monarch
    and become a greater monarch then you can be
    Last edited by Orclord; 24-12-2008 at 01:18.

Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post
    When you mean growing, is he exploring or is he attacking? Because if he's attacking then clearly he's > your skill and you should be able to keep up. I havn't explored one acre out of protection, all my land is from land grabs, much cheaper, free credits, free peasents and the land comes in at once. I lose troops and get a slightly angry province but I know how to play.
    hes doing both

hes exploring like 100-150 acres a day + land attacks of 300 acres a day
    but i qeuss that extra land of acres he building them most likely came of hiss monarchy bonuses without that he cant explore that much anymore and he gotta play normal

me and my vice monarch are waiting for his response on whats hes going to do
    of the looks of it
    he will try to take monarchy by force
    but yea he will be death soon
    me and my vice monarch already have some kds ready for a free war win =D

if he is attacking and exploring that much per day and you want to kill him off because you cannot keep up so you do the cowardly act of calling in other ppl ... I hope he kills you off ...

Also as far as I am aware monarchy bonuses only kick in during war... so that cannot be a factor in his growth. Obviously he has more skill than you...

personally i would be happy to help him kill you off....its jealous players like you that ruin the game...from the sounds of things he did nothing wrong and yet you are provoking him into fighting for a position he held prior to you...i would trade 2-3 of my hardly active kingdommates in gen for him if i could...
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Regular
    The guide says nothing about giving bonus to exploration gains to a Monarch unless the guide is off on that?

Seems like he's just a better player than you all around and you have trouble keep landing you attack for.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibus View Post
    if he is attacking and exploring that much per day and you want to kill him off because you cannot keep up so you do the cowardly act of calling in other ppl ... I hope he kills you off ...

Also as far as I am aware monarchy bonuses only kick in during war... so that cannot be a factor in his growth. Obviously he has more skill than you...
    you get the income, rune and food bonus's all the time =)
    you get the wpa/tpa/defense bonus's in war

and if he is growing that much, then he is clearly a better player than you guys

i stand corrected _greenie ;)

And yes he must have a lot more skill than OrcLord... I would happily have someone that can grow like that in my kingdom

omg..
    you guys are so weird

hes a big fat top charter.. like you guys i suppose

i just landed in that kd i am even stil in protection and i just read the KD forums only negativty about him

so yea greenie how am i supposed 2 keep up while he has day advantages and i am still in protection hmm

message me about that ok you must have some smart plan Like
    exploring massively or something els great

sully
    everybody hates him and your talking foolishness....
    about me chalenging his position come on sjeez i was just explaining everybody hates him now he denies them war etc etc etc

excalibus your view is corrected by greenie's fault view of the things
    please read everything good and buy glasses

but i will let him respond how a province that just joined a kd
    could catch up a prov wth 2570 acres within 2 days of protection because i still got 30hours before i am out of protection
    but i am already monarch
    Last edited by Orclord; 24-12-2008 at 11:22.

Quote Originally Posted by iDShaDoW View Post
    The guide says nothing about giving bonus to exploration gains to a Monarch unless the guide is off on that?

Seems like he's just a better player than you all around and you have trouble keep landing you attack for.
    omg im still in protection
    monarch gives you 10% income bonus... hmm did you forgot about that

and i am still in protection for god sake players read read read
    even ishandra knew i was in protection
    and i am still in protection for another 30hours so shut he fk up

*IGNORANT PLAYERS SJEEZ*

Orclord, how can he deny them war, when the age is only a few days in, 20%+ of the KD is in protection still, half the KD is inexperienced and isnt ready.

You are quite clearly a selfish arrogant moron and dont deserve a KD to work with.

You drop into a KD, a few days into the age, ask for OUTSIDE help to KILL the monarch because you cant catch him up in acres and are obviously jealous of his skill. Now you trick the inexperienced players into switching votes to you so you can force them into wars that will benefit you and probably not the KD. I will laugh if the ex-monarch razes you into the ground OOP.

Regular
    Damn dude, are you really that dense? If "everyone" really hates the monarch as much as you say they do, then why not CHANGE THE FREAKING VOTES.

It'd be just that easy to take monarch from him and go to war, and then he'd be forced to either A) defect to another KD or B) go along with your war.

You say we're weird but your rationality and sense of logic is way off base.

Orclord you're a retard. 10% income bonus is hardly anything, and nowhere near enough to jack up his growth rate more than a few percentage points. If he can hit people for 300 acres without getting retalled, and still have enough soldiers to explore, he's clearly a better player than you. I'm guessing you started training troops immdiately after you got your prov instead of waiting 19 hours before OOP, and ended up short on cash/soldiers for exploring and building. Also, if you aren't even out of protection, why are you talking about warring? Did you even try to negotiate with him concerning warring?

here is an idea....pm me your location and i will help resolve the situation
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Quote Originally Posted by Ishandra View Post
    Orclord, how can he deny them war, when the age is only a few days in, 20%+ of the KD is in protection still, half the KD is inexperienced and isnt ready.

You are quite clearly a selfish arrogant moron and dont deserve a KD to work with.

You drop into a KD, a few days into the age, ask for OUTSIDE help to KILL the monarch because you cant catch him up in acres and are obviously jealous of his skill. Now you trick the inexperienced players into switching votes to you so you can force them into wars that will benefit you and probably not the KD. I will laugh if the ex-monarch razes you into the ground OOP.
    hmm yea please if you have nothing better to say then some stupid things like this hush

Thread Information