Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: genesis *assination target province*

Quote Originally Posted by jcommie View Post
    Orclord you're a retard. 10% income bonus is hardly anything, and nowhere near enough to jack up his growth rate more than a few percentage points. If he can hit people for 300 acres without getting retalled, and still have enough soldiers to explore, he's clearly a better player than you. I'm guessing you started training troops immdiately after you got your prov instead of waiting 19 hours before OOP, and ended up short on cash/soldiers for exploring and building. Also, if you aren't even out of protection, why are you talking about warring? Did you even try to negotiate with him concerning warring?

hmm yea
    are you retarted please try to be funny against vines
    he will even fall for it
    and are you thinking normal 19 hours before oop....<<you know we all aren't shepherds.
    but i qeuss you mean 20hours with the spell *inspire army*

hes getting retaled
    ppl have just noticed him he lost 293 acres in a attack gained 250 back but got retaled again for 300 acres so yea
    hes really that great

hmm yea this was his warring plan

hes going to be an 8k+ prov and hes going to see what happen and wishes good luck to the rest
    Last edited by Orclord; 24-12-2008 at 23:34.

19 hours is for every1 that casts inspire army...nub
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Post Fiend
    The only reason is if you can't catch up even after starting a few days late is if you are an Elf Warrior, even then you should be able to get a decent build and start by slapping >40% banks at the start and stockpiling. Sure the banks will be gone by now but you can probably hit for land and phase those banks out with attacks. Any other race has good economy else wise and if you can't keep up then you suck.

orclord you have no idea who you are telling to buy glasses...
    I would gladly have someone that can keep up with my growth as well...

I am an elf and come OOP over 1200 acres with >30 DPA and >1 TPA in place and am currently near the top charts for elves with land and networth...

When I hit my 2KA goal in the next 36 - 48 hours I will switch over to my planned attacker build...

I would welcome having someone in my kingdom 1K Acres larger than me and actively growing...

It is selfish jealous people like yourself that don't like the fact they are nowhere near good enough to compete in the charts and so try to bring down someone in there own kingdom no less through pretty dishonourable methods...

PM me your location, I'll happily help you out of the situation you are in...

I agree Orclord - nub.

Im in Gen, just started today. Give me your location in a week and I bet my province is in better shape than yours.

I'm obviously nowhere near as retarded as you, judging by the way you butcher the English language. If you're going to use a language, do it right so you don't come off as a complete and utter moron. If he's getting retalled, he's getting retalled, it really has little to do with a war. The fact that you think retals lead to a war rather than planned waving shows that you have never played in an even semi-organized KD. Please take your ghetto stupidity elsewhere. Also, this is Genesis, if he wishes to do an exploring spree with your KD acres and you don't like it, just defect. Your KD mates obviously don't have a problem with it or they would have cooperated with you to chain him down. The fact that he has outgrown you so quickly proves that your teammates don't have the same opinion as you and that the only reason they switched their votes is because you spew a bunch of doomsday BS about your Monarch overgrowing.

Lastly, if you want to war, do it on WoL. No one gives a crap if you win a war on Genesis anyway.

hmm yea you guys are hopeless

1 guy telling his experience while yea we dont care

other guy challenging me

omg jcommie read for god sake your so hopeless
    when you can read please come back <<<your Such An nub

If he's getting retalled, he's getting retalled, it really has little to do with a war. The fact that you think retals lead to a war rather than planned waving shows that you have never played in an even semi-organized KD

The fact that he has outgrown you so quickly proves that your teammates don't have the same opinion as you and that the only reason they switched their votes is because you spew a bunch of doomsday BS about your Monarch overgrowing.

so if i get it
    he has outgrown my kd because we have different opinions...>
    hmm could it be he started earlier then 3 of my kds mates including me
    *imma ask about that and give you a good response from my kd mates themself*

Lastly, if you want to war, do it on WoL. No one gives a crap if you win a war on Genesis anyway.

hmm yea you really think i dont know that ****...
    hmm my main account on wol...

can you paste and copy where i said such thing
    *such an idiot*

and like you said if he wished to do an exploring Spree With MY KD Acres i should defect if i dont like it hmmm retard again??

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    19 hours is for every1 that casts inspire army...nub
    i said that you nub...

shepherds get 18hours

ppl with inspire army 20 hours

hmm so i dont get your point hmm maybe i made an hour mistake with inspire 20-19 hours yea i dont care about 1 hour....
    your such a lame person

Quote Originally Posted by TehDudeAbides View Post
    The only reason is if you can't catch up even after starting a few days late is if you are an Elf Warrior, even then you should be able to get a decent build and start by slapping >40% banks at the start and stockpiling. Sure the banks will be gone by now but you can probably hit for land and phase those banks out with attacks. Any other race has good economy else wise and if you can't keep up then you suck.
    hmm yea
    i am already catching up

luckily this is
    the reason if i cant catch up

and note*
    the greenie is quiet
    meaning he was wrong and i was right =D Cheers nub

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibus View Post
    orclord you have no idea who you are telling to buy glasses...
    I would gladly have someone that can keep up with my growth as well...

I am an elf and come OOP over 1200 acres with >30 DPA and >1 TPA in place and am currently near the top charts for elves with land and networth...

When I hit my 2KA goal in the next 36 - 48 hours I will switch over to my planned attacker build...

I would welcome having someone in my kingdom 1K Acres larger than me and actively growing...

It is selfish jealous people like yourself that don't like the fact they are nowhere near good enough to compete in the charts and so try to bring down someone in there own kingdom no less through pretty dishonourable methods...

PM me your location, I'll happily help you out of the situation you are in...

hmm you would gladly have an active province
    who doesn't listen respond less then 1 time at the forum
    and cant do **** id give him 2 you if i could

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Orclord View Post
    and note*
    the greenie is quiet
    meaning he was wrong and i was right =D Cheers nub
    eh?
    excuse me for having a social life around xmas, and not reading every single post on these forums... my bad!
    didnt even know you had responded to me
    also, bottom right hand corner of your posts, there is an edit button
    you can use that to add information to your posts, rather than making 5 posts one after another ;)

see ill show you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Orclord View Post
    omg..
    you guys are so weird

hes a big fat top charter.. like you guys i suppose

i just landed in that kd i am even stil in protection and i just read the KD forums only negativty about him

so yea greenie how am i supposed 2 keep up while he has day advantages and i am still in protection hmm

message me about that ok you must have some smart plan Like
    exploring massively or something els great

excalibus your view is corrected by greenie's fault view of the things
    please read everything good and buy glasses
    well, considering you only stated that you were in protection in this post, so we could only assume before hand that you had both started from day one, therefore both started at the same size, therefore as he is bigger than you, he is better at growing (makes sense, no?)
    and my "fault view" of monarch bonuses (about which i corrected him) is a fact, you do get the income/food/rune bonuses OOW, i never corrected him about anything else, i think it is you who need's the glasses so you can read :)
    Last edited by _greenie; 26-12-2008 at 14:13.

Orclord, you should consider revising your view on the game.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

rofl, is this guy serious? what a tool ^^

Post Fiend
    I would suggest early in the game for you to go heavy offenses/low def and attack him if you don't like what he's up to.Change your strat because if your behind 1k acres something isn't right.It's either go all def. spec's unless your Gnome,or a heavt off. low def. Most people see you can hit them back and either dbl. tap them or one T/M and one Conquest they won't hit you unless thier a nublet.If you have Elf's in you KD pitfalls kicks ths crap out of Gnomes-especially massacres,FB him to chit.If he has crappy t.p.a. work him over with the thiefs too.Guys that grow too fast usually have crappy mod's.Pezzie kill him,don't take his land and help him out,and do it yourself-don't ask the forums to help you out.Avoid a closely even ratio of off/def! EIther off. or either def and grow-that is your mistake.

Thread Information