Thread: Independence - Genesis Alliance

Post Fiend

Independence - Genesis Alliance

Failsauce.

Anyone seen the alliance Independence?

Motto = Independence , only the strong survive.

More like, Dependence - because relying on alliances is the easy option way out.

I love the fact that an alliance contradicts every aspect of the name, motto and idea.

And they fail at taking people down as well

4 attacks in one day and I hit once and I'm up 30 acres? Cmon. Show me some true skill by engaging in proper honorable tactics instead of lame and failsauce gang banging.

Then again the purpose that we play games is to win but I guess I'll take them all on.
    Last edited by TehDudeAbides; 26-12-2008 at 09:38.

most alliances are crud anyway and especially so on genesis...

I have yet to see many an alliance that plays honourabley

Well apart from my dealings with HaJ a few ages back and Absolom this round... But that is on WoL not genesis

Its what people do.

Alliances will always be a part of Utopia no matter what happens to the game.

Absalom will always be there, same with HaJ, KLA all of them, they'll be there.

They stick together because they are friends and they work well as a team.

When you think about it everyone is in an alliance, with their own Kingdom. Everyone has (insert number of players here) people on their team fighting by their side helping them out if they need it.

The difference between alliances is that its a bunch of smaller alliances teamed together.
    Some are more honourable than others, others bottom feed and chain provinces down if your seen as a threat.

Like you said, take them all on if you can. If you win it proves your mettle as a player.

"They stick together because they are friends and they work well as a team."...

HaJ does not hold this quality as most do.

Why are people always complaining about alliances?

Im not in an alliance and have no relations with any alliance, I have had no dealings with any of the mentioned alliances I was merely just naming the few I knew.

Regardless of whether they are "friends" or not they are a team.

People need to realise that they are not going to go away at all. Whatever MMORPG you play their will most likely be alliances. Best thing to do is just ignore it. No alliance has ever bothered me and I have been playing for 6 years.

Once upon a time the Monarch of our Kingdom was in OA, labelled the whole Kingdom OA and we were fun. That Monarch still plays but he is now SF.

If you are that bothered and worried about it then join an alliance or make your own. Otherwise learn to deal with it and move on.

Who was your monarch? Was it Andrew?

tengo we don't complain, we just give it how it is and truth is alliances suck
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

They are definitely a weak alliance, seen a few of their KDs and only a handful looked competative.

Not sure, never knew his name was only in that KD for 2 ages. Same names now though. Sprit Of Honour, back then our KD name was Spirits of Legends OA.

Was quite a good monarch I think we ended up 4 wars 2 wins which wasnt so bad this was a long time ago I think I had only been playing Utopia for a year or so.

kick their butts TehDudeAbides =) up 30 acres ftw

Thread Information