Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Israel, it's about time!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by d3fton3s View Post
    Ha'aretz..
    Israel did not shoot directly at population, and if you're saying that, you're a true hater which has nothing else to do other than write worthless crap.

I ain't in favor of each side, hell, as soon as I'm done with my studies I'm outa here, but I've been to the IDF, and killing population is a big nono there, their orders are leg shots 1st, and body shots only incase they get shot at 1st.

1 operation I do know about, is the shot to death of a woman which ran into a group of soldiers who were shouting at her to stay back, while not answering their calls etc. She was no terrorist, but since they launch their women to blow up now, I can't blame them for that. I wanna see you in their shoes, easier said than done I always say.

HEYYYYYYYY you know what lets talk about Sderot and their 10 years of getting bombed on a daily basis? Nah? You don't like it..? Wonder why..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD day.

You need some practice discussing.

First of all, the source of Haaretz is the UN. Even BBC published this story, CNN, etc etc. So there's goes your argument.

Israel DID target civilians, as you can read. Snipers shooting old women, tanks blowing up houses with civilians who were put there by IDF, etc.

You're talking about Sderot? What wouldn't a palestinian give to live in Sderot? Sderot is paradice on earth compared to Gaza. Once in a while a rocket hits the desert, a roof, a garden, an empty street. And then every 5 years, someone actually dies from rocket fire in Sderot.
    I'm sorry, but Sderot is paradice compared to Gaza. What did all the families of Gaza ever do to you? You were the ones who came and threw them out of their homes, and bombed them for 60 years.

Thousands of palestinian children have died the last 10 years, compared to what? No jewish children have died for a few years now actually, and none should die because they are innocent, unlike some of their parents.

And why shouldn't Haaretz be negative to illegal settlements? Taste the word. ILLEGAL settlements. It is breaking international law, and it is the reason why there is no peace yet. Stop illegal settlements and leave them, and there will be peace.
    ABS vs Rangers

LOL stoffi funny stuff bro,

Just like they promised there would be peace from Gaza if the Jews pulled out right?
    BOOYAH!

hamas is fighting like medieval times. their kids are slaughtered, their homes destroyed. they fight with bows and arrows and some late 70s guns.

Moreover the jews has no right to attack hamas. moreover the jews kiddnap and sabotage and manipulate the media.

you should stay your own country not violate others.

all that technology from israeli cannot beat the hamas? get real. hamas are a bunch of camel growers, israeli is just pumping them in the media to de-focus the attention from the real problems.

By Allen L Roland
    President Elect Obama's silence on the ongoing criminal atrocities of Gazans by Israel is a deafening affirmation of the Bush policy of preemptive criminal attack and force to achieve limited political capital. As such, Israel's obvious moral decay is a reflection of our own. Obama must be an honest broker and peacemaker in the middle east or risk further deterioration : Allen L Roland

In the last few days , US-supplied Israeli F-16 warplanes and Apache helicopters dropped over 100 bombs on dozens of locations in the Israeli-occupied Gaza Strip with at least 300 dead (including at least 20 children and 9 women) and about 700 wounded persons (including at least 130 children and 28 women) .

The Gaza health system is in a state of collapse and cannot provide an adequate response to the growing needs. The closure imposed by Israel on all Gaza crossings, including the total closure of Ere Crossing since last Friday, prevents the evacuation of patients and wounded persons and deepens the human tragedy occurring in the Gaza Strip.

This is an international scandal, if not a crime against humanity, and we must not remain neutral in this ongoing moral crisis.

Do remember that Palestine is an illegally occupied country, as is Iraq, and that Israel is exercising the same atrocities on Palestinians that we have inflicted for years on the innocent civilians of Iraq.

Picture a million palestinian refugees trapped within the illegal concentration camp that Palestine has become and being slowly starved and humiliated every day by the Israelis ~ like The United States is doing in illegally occupied Iraq and the Germans did with the Jews in Poland during WW II.

One of the Nazi's favorite strategies was to wall Jews in Ghettos, depriving them of food, livelihood and access to medical care in an attempt to degrade them.

The Israeli war party uses the same tactic in Palestine ~ and the world, and in particular, the United States continues to ignore this blatant human rights issue.

Here is a link to a number of heartrending pictures of the Gaza atrocities which include countless women and children. http://www.uruknet.de/?s1=1&p=49933&s2=27

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul View Post
    Picture a million palestinian refugees trapped within the illegal concentration camp that Palestine has become and being slowly starved and humiliated every day by the Israelis ~ like The United States is doing in illegally occupied Iraq and the Germans did with the Jews in Poland during WW II.
    http://www.uruknet.de/?s1=1&p=49933&s2=27

Not only Jews where in concentration camps in Poland, a lot of Poles also died.

vlahul,funny thing is I do not see Arab/Islamic countries (Jordan)willing to give up their land that (they annexed from Palestine) through all this heart rendering hardship.
    BOOYAH!

I don't have time to read the whole thing, but I suspect my thoughts go in line with what I read from Nemo and stoffi. I studied the history of Israel and Palestine for several years looking to find out "how those dirty Arabs" started the whole debacle. To my surprise, the facts I found indicated that Israel, UK, and the US are unquestionably the instigators.

Propaganda, emotion, sympathy and the media are often pro-Israel from what I see in America. I disagree with this.

So how should this be solved? Hell if I know.

Also, vlahul...neither Palestine nor Iraq are illegally occupied. It's just an underhanded occupation. It's kind of like using a friends province to get a ghetto into war :p

Post Fiend
    Lady_StarWars, the Israeli occupation of Palestine clearly breaches UN protocols. The Israeli government would have been officially condemned by the UN in excess of 20 times barring veto votes from the US and UK. More than 80% of vetos from the US have been related to decisions made against Israel. Including the publishing of a UN report detailing Israeli crimes against humanity in breach of international law. So yes, it's an illegal occupation. This is despite the fact that the legality of any occupation is arbitrarily decided by Western powers, which somehow made the annexing of a foreign country legal.

The UN is more impotent and useless than Roisin.
    No one cares about the UN. The only international 'organization' that people listen less to is the EU.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Demon
    Frankly, I don't know why the warring religious trio (Christianity, Islam and Judaism) consider Jerusalem to be a holy place.

With the amount of blood that has been spilt over the place, I consider it to be anything, but holy.

The mess in the middle east is yet more ammo for those like me who think that really, governements should be secular.

Religion and politics just don't mesh very well. Never did. Never will.

The best religious stance a government can take is agnosticism. Try to accomodate as many people as possible as long as their beliefs don't trump over the freedom of others.

Thread Information