Quote Originally Posted by d3fton3s View Post
Ha'aretz..
Israel did not shoot directly at population, and if you're saying that, you're a true hater which has nothing else to do other than write worthless crap.

I ain't in favor of each side, hell, as soon as I'm done with my studies I'm outa here, but I've been to the IDF, and killing population is a big nono there, their orders are leg shots 1st, and body shots only incase they get shot at 1st.

1 operation I do know about, is the shot to death of a woman which ran into a group of soldiers who were shouting at her to stay back, while not answering their calls etc. She was no terrorist, but since they launch their women to blow up now, I can't blame them for that. I wanna see you in their shoes, easier said than done I always say.

HEYYYYYYYY you know what lets talk about Sderot and their 10 years of getting bombed on a daily basis? Nah? You don't like it..? Wonder why..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD day.

You need some practice discussing.

First of all, the source of Haaretz is the UN. Even BBC published this story, CNN, etc etc. So there's goes your argument.

Israel DID target civilians, as you can read. Snipers shooting old women, tanks blowing up houses with civilians who were put there by IDF, etc.

You're talking about Sderot? What wouldn't a palestinian give to live in Sderot? Sderot is paradice on earth compared to Gaza. Once in a while a rocket hits the desert, a roof, a garden, an empty street. And then every 5 years, someone actually dies from rocket fire in Sderot.
I'm sorry, but Sderot is paradice compared to Gaza. What did all the families of Gaza ever do to you? You were the ones who came and threw them out of their homes, and bombed them for 60 years.

Thousands of palestinian children have died the last 10 years, compared to what? No jewish children have died for a few years now actually, and none should die because they are innocent, unlike some of their parents.

And why shouldn't Haaretz be negative to illegal settlements? Taste the word. ILLEGAL settlements. It is breaking international law, and it is the reason why there is no peace yet. Stop illegal settlements and leave them, and there will be peace.