Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Israel, it's about time!

Enthusiast
    What mistakes? It's done on purpose.

The arabs and the jews lived in peace for hundreds of years. The western world (brits in this case) came, both started killing the other. It's no coincidence. It's no mistake.
    The Allied forces, mainly Europeans, felt guilty about the Holocaust and decided to give the Jewish people a homeland and chose the worst possible place to do so.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

LOL ,Stoffi you assume I'm from Israel ,you assume I'm Jewish,you assume I'm hard core christian,and your wrong on all accounts.

The funniest part about your entire diatribe on this issue is the fact its coming from someone who lives in a country that has blood lines of the original Euro terrorist in it ...ie:the Vikings....lol
    BOOYAH!

VT2" It's just good that people are bombing each other.
    Means there's less overpopulation going on.

Not to mention the fact it gets rid of all your old outdated weapons supplies to make room for 10 billion dollars worth of new toys from the good ole USA!!!!

Booyah!
    BOOYAH!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by allonons View Post
    LOL ,Stoffi you assume I'm from Israel ,you assume I'm Jewish,you assume I'm hard core christian,and your wrong on all accounts.

The funniest part about your entire diatribe on this issue is the fact its coming from someone who lives in a country that has blood lines of the original Euro terrorist in it ...ie:the Vikings....lol

Vikings weren't terrorists, they were the best warriors the world saw. The Viking Guard of the Emperor of Byzantium was the elite warriors, and the emperors personal bodyguard. Thousands of vikings went in his service actually, and they slaughtered and conquered in the name of Byzants.

And what's that got to do with it. ;)

Btw, assumptions rock! ;)
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    And you have yet to answer why on earth Israel bombs 4 Hospitals, schools, UN buildings, market places, universities, etc etc.
    Why do they bomb humanitarian targets on purpose? Do you think they are legit targets?
    Why do they destroy olive trees and farmland?
    Please answer these unpleasant questions.

After asking this about 10 times, I don't expect an answer anymore. I will take your silence as a "so what if they bomb hospitals, as long as no jews are present".

Why do you support the bombing of hospitals and non-jewish civilians? Why are you racists?

You know, the word "JEW" is very often used as a negative word about someone around the world. Jew is not something positive.
    In Norway, the word "jew" can be compared with dirtbag or son of a *****. It means that someone is an a**hole.

And don't blame me for that, I am just the messenger. I didn't make the word Jew profanity.

So why is it that the word jew is synonomous with asshole and son of a *****? Maybe Israelis should stop and think about that, and maybe try to be nice to ppl instead of killing them. :)
    ABS vs Rangers

Mate jew doesnt mean anything but Jewish, its people like you that spread **** like that.

In my country jew means Jewish, thats IT.

Yet you call everyone else racist?

shut up Job,you have no clue where we been in this conversation ....

Stoffi
    And you have yet to answer why on earth Israel bombs 4 Hospitals, schools, UN buildings, market places, universities, etc etc.
    Why do they bomb humanitarian targets on purpose? Do you think they are legit targets?

It's simple Stoffi ,Israel could care less about how many human shields they kill,those days are over ,each response from this day foward will be much worse.

and it's about time!
    BOOYAH!

Actually I have been keeping tab on this conversation since it first started. Theres no need to get aggressive with me, my opinion matters just as much as anyone elses in this forum and this thread.

Ok your right Job,but just so you get your facts straight ...I'm a Jew lover and she's hot .....
    BOOYAH!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobolob View Post
    Mate jew doesnt mean anything but Jewish, its people like you that spread **** like that.

In my country jew means Jewish, thats IT.

Yet you call everyone else racist?

Even on american TV, jew is usually a bit negatively loaded. It means someone is cheap with money.

As I said, I am just telling what I hear around me. I don't go around calling ppl jews, but it's quite normal, and when you're called a jew, it doesn't mean you're a nice person...

Don't shoot the messenger.
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by allonons View Post
    shut up Job,you have no clue where we been in this conversation ....

Stoffi

It's simple Stoffi ,Israel could care less about how many human shields they kill,those days are over ,each response from this day foward will be much worse.

and it's about time!

Okay, thx for answering.

I guess then that the church hospitals of Sweden, Norway and Denmark were all hideouts for evil terrorists.... yeah.... right...

I will repeat this again, THERE WERE NO HAMAS IN ANY OF THESE BUILDINGS THAT GOT BOMBED, THERE WERE NO HAMAS EVEN CLOSE.

Ergo, they weren't human shields.

But you seem to think they are shields anyways, which means every civilian on Gaza is also a human shield, which in return means you think Israel could NUKE Gaza with every right, because they were all human shields.

This is the way of a terrorist. This is what Al Queda thinks. They want to kill americans because they support their government, and they are legit targets.

Thanks for proving my point about Israels foundation on terrorism.
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post

thanks for proving my point about Israels foundation on terrorism.
    why do you even keep trying to talk sence to him , it's obvious he is either a very good troll or has the iq of a nut , or both :))

what i'd really like right now is to hear the opinion of a nazi deathcamp survivor about this stuff that is happening now

i can't say i really liked israeli ideology and all that stuff ,god's race is a bit to close to me to hitler's "pure" race which is kind of ironic, anyway , so my opinion might be a little biased towards taking palestine side, but i'm not talking about that , you guys had way to many pages about that

i'm Skipping over the who's right and whos wrong , who's the bad guy and who is the good guy , wich is impossible or almost impossible to know , and getting to more pragmatic things , it's preaty strange most of the western countrys support israel and not palestine , and i'm only talking about an economical thing here , that being oil
    Most of the oil , or whats left of it is in arab nations / muslim nations or in "long time ally russia", it's weird that u keep escalating the conflict in there and become less liked in the area considering youre future is in those muslims hands and in the oil under their feet
    i can understand that they think maybe of making up reasons and counquering them all (see iraq) but thats not going to work forever
    and the so called "terrorists" or insurgents will keep the oil extraction low in the name of allah with russian founding so conquering them wont help getting their hands on the oil
    So again why is the western countrys burning ridges instead of building them with the muslim world? thats a question i'd like to know the answer

Pashnic...we dont burn ridges ,ridges have ruffles ,or is that ruffles have ridges ,either way I know we don't burn ridges!

Now if your talking about a bridge...well thats another story,why build a bridge for someone to hide a IED on it to blow you up?Makes no sense at all.

The west built all of the infrastructure for the middle east and showed them how to build thier own ....big mistake.
    BOOYAH!

@allonons listening to people like you makes me sad adolf couldn't finish his job...

Regular
    Well, here is what I would like to know:

Up until just last year, Nelson Mandella was on the terrorist watch list of the United States of America. The USA will always determine who is a terrorist, based on their biased views. If Nelson is bad for the USA, he is a terrorist because of the investments America has in said nation. If Hesballah is a danger to American investments, he too is a terrorist. This idea of all of these groups be extremists really confuses me. Is there really that many out there? Or does the USA simply determine who is at risk to their own investments. I think, personaly, that it is all a matter of capitlist action. Where is the money at.

As was stated earlier in this thread, how can you expect to give a homeland to a people located in a region where said people are frowned upon. Much less take the land from those said people. That's just rediculous.

We scream terrorist at every turn, yet we have American weapons being funded by the government in every African nation. Support given to 'warlords' to oppose fundamentals that the American's deam a risk. You can not be a slimy worm at every turn, then broadcast some propaganda about how you are the leaders of the free world.

Praise will go to Obama, for actually taking steps in the right direction.

Furthermore, to reiterate on the extremist views, many of you in this thread stated how it's about time Israel destroy them. Well that in itself is an extremist idiology. Just because their views differ from your own. Why is it that Israel can keep tens of thousands of prisoners who have never been tried? America was doing this as well. Why is it Israel can participate in terror activities but when any are taken against them the western world backs them full support, mainly, America.

This world begins to make less and less sense. We have 6.5 billion people on the earth, and 6.49 billion of us know what the right thing to do is in our daily lives. The remaining .01 billion rule the Earth, and situations like this go on daily.

In the end it all comes down to the fact we are ALL human beings, regardless of religion, views, beliefs, faith, nation, or anything like that. At the end of the day we all want to be able to come on these forums and post our ideas and thoughts. I want the freedom of my daughter growing up in a free world. I want the thought of my daughter having a clean Earth. I want the thought that there will be zero conspiracy. If the day came that an invading species from another planet came, and just for theory, we could over come them by standing together, we would not do it. We would sell each other out without batting an eye, just to further our own personal well being, the dominance of our state, religion, or beliefs.

I'll end my rant here, because there is no innocence on either side, but if you talk to the people of either side, the peaceful ones are not the jewish people.

Thread Information