Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Israel, it's about time!

Enthusiast
    but if you talk to the people of either side, the peaceful ones are not the jewish people.
    There are some nice, peaceful Jewish people.

Other than that, I agree with most of what you say. I want the same things you want, but that is a human impossibility and will probably never happen.

Doesn't mean we should stop trying.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Regular
    You're right, I did make it sound like all the Jewish folk were the aggressors. What I was more leaning to is the patriotism of the Israel people. It is very similiar to the American patriotism, in which sometimes it shows them as being more of an agressor than they actually are.

At this extend I will blame on the stupid fanatics and wrong usage of religions.

Post Fiend
    They should just A bomb Israel and Palestine. Both Israel and Hamas are baby killing terrorists. But Israel as a country should never have existed.
    now it's been 10,000 years
    man has cried a billion tears
    for what he never knew
    now man's reign is through
    but through the eternal night

so very far away
    the twinkling of starlight
    maybe it's only yesterday...

Veteran
    Israel has the same right to exist as any other country, it just doesn't have the right to terrorize people like it does.

Forum Addict
    Btw, did you all read about Israeli soldiers using children as human shields in Gaza?

Did you read about soldiers killing civilians on purpose? Did you read about them grouping civilians in a house for days, then bombed them? Did you read about Israel using illegal weapons against civilians and UN schools?

When will Israeli leaders go to Haag? No country in the world has broken as many UN resolutions as Israel has. North Korea and Iran/(Iraq), go have a cookie! Israel beats you all.
    ABS vs Rangers

LOL haha nice one stoffi :p

Check youtube I think they loaded it there, its hamas terrorist which took kids from the streets so they won't get shot in the head :p
    Israel had its share, but you're going way over the line, prolly means yet another thing about your rotten personality lol.
    You're telling a story you heard from someone, which heard that from someone, which heard that from someone else lol ;)

Facts are, both sides aren't right, but both sides will keep on going.
    Hearing some of you support one side over the other makes you look dumb.

Only solution is 2 countries for 2 legitimate nations, but each side push too far for his benefits, so that won't happen anytime soon.

Now seriously, which idiot decided a web game should have a political forum? I only got here outa being bored with yet another server crush tbh :p

P.S.
    Read facts right, double check before you post. That makes you look LESS DUMB DUH.

you should have seen it when sam adams and TC used to post here. haha. its a veritable gentlemans club in here

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by d3fton3s View Post
    LOL haha nice one stoffi :p

Check youtube I think they loaded it there, its hamas terrorist which took kids from the streets so they won't get shot in the head :p
    Israel had its share, but you're going way over the line, prolly means yet another thing about your rotten personality lol.
    You're telling a story you heard from someone, which heard that from someone, which heard that from someone else lol ;)

Facts are, both sides aren't right, but both sides will keep on going.
    Hearing some of you support one side over the other makes you look dumb.

Only solution is 2 countries for 2 legitimate nations, but each side push too far for his benefits, so that won't happen anytime soon.

Now seriously, which idiot decided a web game should have a political forum? I only got here outa being bored with yet another server crush tbh :p

P.S.
    Read facts right, double check before you post. That makes you look LESS DUMB DUH.

I suggest you read facts before you make a fool out of yourself. Refering to youtube is not a source.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1073243.html

Israel Defense Forces soldiers used an 11-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield during the war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, a group of UN human rights experts said Monday.

IDF troops ordered the boy to walk in front of soldiers being fired on in the Gaza neighborhood of Tel al-Hawa and enter buildings before them, said the UN secretary-general's envoy for protecting children in armed conflict.

Radhika Coomaraswamy said the incident on Jan. 15, after Israeli tanks had rolled into the neighborhood, was a violation of Israeli and international law.
    Advertisement

It was included in a 43-page report published Monday, and was just one of many verified human rights atrocities during the three-week war between Israel and Hamas that ended Jan. 18, she said.
    There also have been allegations that the militant group Hamas used human shields, but UN human rights experts have yet to verify those, said Coomaraswamy.

You were saying?

I suggest YOU check your facts and start reading newspapers before you conclude on things you have NO CLUE about.
    You might notice the link is from Haaretz, the most respected Israeli newspaper.

So as you see, Israel used children as human shields.

And here is support for Israeli soldiers ravaging civilians and killing them on purpose:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1074408.html

Hijeh's account of a sniper firing on civilians, along with soldiers' graffiti and destruction seen by The Associated Press in homes they commandeered, lend support to allegations of IDF misconduct during the onslaught in Gaza.

The allegations of misconduct come amid growing calls for a U.N. war crimes investigation of both Israel and Hamas. International and Palestinian human rights groups have collected evidence of possible violations of the laws of war in Gaza, including a Human Rights Watch report Wednesday accusing Israel of using white phosphorous shells indiscriminately in populated areas.

Reuven Pedatzur, an Israeli military analyst, said he believes civilians casualties are inevitable when an army fights in densely populated civilian areas.

He said some of the criticism leveled against Israel is hypocritical. "The Americans are doing it in Iraq and Afghanistan," he said. "They kill a lot of civilians. But when it comes to Israel, they say it's a war crime."

This last one takes the cake. "you didn't catch the other rapists, so it's okay for me to rape"
    In addition, USA does NOT target civilians. They do kill civilians though, there is a big difference. The large majority of Israeli kills are civilians, while the big majority of American kills are militants. How can USA be so much better at fighting militants?
    As we see, Israel does not care. The soldiers are often racists, wearing t-shirts with kill arab slogans, pictures of pregnant women in a sniper target with a text that says 1 bullet, 2 targets.

SO, again, you were saying? Don't make a fool out of yourself next time.
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    I might add that Israel all along said they never used phosphorous shells. Then after a bit, they admitted using it but never in populated areas. Then later, they admitted using it a tiny bit against civilians. Then later, they admitted using it against UN schools, buildings with refugees, etc etc.
    As usual, they tried to lie. Never trust the Israeli government.
    ABS vs Rangers

lulz :) epic.
    Yes well, legibility and correct punctuation might not be "street"..but that's how I roll, mother****er.

A post should be like a skirt, long enough to cover the subject material but short enough to keep things interesting

Ha'aretz..
    NICE! Man I live in Israel, that paper just publish whatever ppl say with no facts :p

Its facts here are based over UN cheerleaders.. YAY!
    The UN's job in Gaza is to take bribe and let the population suffer.
    How else will you explain the disappear of milions of dollars which were directed to the population there and was used to buy arms for hamas and went into hamas' main ppl's accounts? OH YEAH!

Ha'aretz.. lol :p

"And here is support for Israeli soldiers ravaging civilians and killing them on purpose:"

Yeah it was known as a scam from the beginning and they found the soldiers who went to the public with that, seems like it was ppl who weren't there.. kewlllllllllllllllllllllllll..

AND about those phosphorous shells, too bad they lied, should of said it out right instantly, those places they shot at, were filled with missiles. They published the pics, if your journalist manners are true, go find it bcz I'm too lazy ;)

"This last one takes the cake. "you didn't catch the other rapists, so it's okay for me to rape"
    In addition, USA does NOT target civilians. They do kill civilians though, there is a big difference. The large majority of Israeli kills are civilians, while the big majority of American kills are militants. How can USA be so much better at fighting militants?
    As we see, Israel does not care. The soldiers are often racists, wearing t-shirts with kill arab slogans, pictures of pregnant women in a sniper target with a text that says 1 bullet, 2 targets."

Yeah yeah the US are saints we all know.. This is the only witting which actually upsets me. The US killed a few thousands of Iraqis and Afganians or whatever by innocent mistakes, while the rest of the world, in a similar situation, will be called murderers.
    Israel did not shoot directly at population, and if you're saying that, you're a true hater which has nothing else to do other than write worthless crap.

I ain't in favor of each side, hell, as soon as I'm done with my studies I'm outa here, but I've been to the IDF, and killing population is a big nono there, their orders are leg shots 1st, and body shots only incase they get shot at 1st.

1 operation I do know about, is the shot to death of a woman which ran into a group of soldiers who were shouting at her to stay back, while not answering their calls etc. She was no terrorist, but since they launch their women to blow up now, I can't blame them for that. I wanna see you in their shoes, easier said than done I always say.

HEYYYYYYYY you know what lets talk about Sderot and their 10 years of getting bombed on a daily basis? Nah? You don't like it..? Wonder why..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD day.

Veteran
    Ha'aretz, I know pretty much from what I can google and what I can see for myself on its site. Judging from the fact that the paper is published and sold with the International Herald Tribune and the fact that the organisation "Samfundet Sverige-Israel", basically an organization that lobbies for Israel in Sweden, has Ha'aretz listed as one of the news sources that it recommends it seems to me that Stoffi's description of the newspaper is more accurate than yours.

How else will you explain the disappear of milions of dollars which were directed to the population there and was used to buy arms for hamas and went into hamas' main ppl's accounts?
    When you have just complained about Stoffi not providing any sources it would have looked better if you added some of your own...

AND about those phosphorous shells, too bad they lied, should of said it out right instantly, those places they shot at, were filled with missiles. They published the pics, if your journalist manners are true, go find it bcz I'm too lazy ;)
    See above. Also, you don't think it is "too bad" that they broke international law and committed war crimes?

Israel did not shoot directly at population, and if you're saying that, you're a true hater which has nothing else to do other than write worthless crap.
    If half the people you kill are civilians it is very difficult to say that you don't target civilians, and that goes for the US as well.

Haaretz describes itself as broadly liberal on domestic issues and international affairs.[17] It is described as liberal[18][19][20][21][22] or left-wing[23][24][25][26]. Jonah Goldberg describes it as "Israel’s most vehemently anti-settlement daily paper."
    BOOYAH!

Veteran
    Haaretz describes itself as broadly liberal on domestic issues and international affairs.[17] It is described as liberal[18][19][20][21][22] or left-wing[23][24][25][26]. Jonah Goldberg describes it as "Israel’s most vehemently anti-settlement daily paper."
    You are actually citing a conservative pundit as a credible source and then conveniently leave out the next sentence where BBC describes Haaretz as moderate? I can see that you have a completely unbiased view on the matter.

Thread Information