Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dishonourable SCUM

Dishonourable SCUM

Recently a Kingdom 2.5 million networth larger than us, their King has made 8 attacks into my Kingdom. No other province has just him, I sent him a message asking him politely to move on, none of my Kingdom has retalled because they are larger than us and we are trying to grow and dont want to potentially cause problems and start a war.

After telling him to move on all I got back was...

Ill move on when Im even acre wise.

Im thinking I might just get the whole Kingdom to wave him and see what happens.

WHat do you guys think, is what he doing dishonourable and should he move on are am I being whiny?

Forum Fanatic
    What does he mean even acre wise ? did someone in your kd hit him for a large grab ?

Or did one or several of you rob him considerably? Maybe he wants land to replace all that gold or something that was stolen?

Basically, you've rolled over and presented them your ass, and you know it.
    Now you want us to tell you how to get out of your position.

My suggestion: stop avoiding conflicts.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Basically, you've rolled over and presented them your ass, and you know it.
    Now you want us to tell you how to get out of your position.

My suggestion: stop avoiding conflicts.

That was the stupidest post ever.

He made several plunders against one of our provinces FIRST.

That province retalled once and now he cries blue murder at us. PLEASE

I love conflicts, in saying that conflicts that are evenly matched.
    I have no problem accepting the fact that people are going to attack into Kingdoms and gain from that. I always take the point of view that if someone takes 100 acres of me, I will not retal but find another province that I can take 150 acres off of.

Hitting for retals rarely makes sense to actually gain something.

I respect you VT2 but please do not try and bring this topic down to a flame boy thread.

He should have been happy with the 1.5 million gc he took from a province and moved on. There was no opportunity to war they are too big for us. Thats what this is about.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobolob View Post
    That was the stupidest post ever.

He made several plunders against one of our provinces FIRST.

That province retalled once and now he cries blue murder at us. PLEASE

I love conflicts, in saying that conflicts that are evenly matched.
    I have no problem accepting the fact that people are going to attack into Kingdoms and gain from that. I always take the point of view that if someone takes 100 acres of me, I will not retal but find another province that I can take 150 acres off of.

Hitting for retals rarely makes sense to actually gain something.

I respect you VT2 but please do not try and bring this topic down to a flame boy thread.

He should have been happy with the 1.5 million gc he took from a province and moved on. There was no opportunity to war they are too big for us. Thats what this is about.
    so, he plundered someone who obviously had a heap of gc
    that prov then retalled for LAND
    he is mearly going to gain that land back
    its really the fault of the prov who sat on a heap of gc then retalled for land
    NEVER EVER retal for land against a bigger kd when they plunder you =)
    just be glad they took gc rather than land!

Forum Fanatic
    I give your guy props for retalling a larger kd but he also needs to know what battles to fight also.
    Per your own logic he should have found someone else to plunder or steal the gc back from that maybe couldnt have broke him as easy.
    Making a land grab in retal turned what was probably a 1 time hit into as you say 8 more attacks and counting.add in the lost army each attack aswell as the land its going to cost him alot more than the 1.5 mil .unless hes about to fund a dragon it would probably be wise to increase his science instead of holding that much gc. thats asking for plunders.

The province was inactive that he plundered from that I have no problem with I was in the process of razing him out. The fact he then moved and land grabbed and active and integral part of the Kingdom was the problem, which was in turn the thing that started all of this.

Had he stuck to the plunders on an inactive province I do not have a care in the world about that.

The problem with being King is that albeit to all efforts you will always have rogue provinces that feel the need and are compelled to retal every hit upon them regarldless of Kingdom size which is not a good trait.

I will be the first one to take a hit, like I said if I get hit I would much rather find a province I can take more off than try and retal it is futile in trying to gain back what was taken.

I completely agree with what you said Greenie, maybe I didnt describe the situation well enough in my inital post. The fact was he hit 2 provinces, one inactive and one active, and he continued to do so, more than the retal that he got.

Either way we have a cf and I have sorted it out.

The thing that perplexes me was that it was their King that was doing this. Even after I had asked him to move on politely as he had already taken enough he continued to take more. He should have realised that retaling a land grab on him would not be beneficiary to him and that he would need 2 attacks to get the land back. He should have moved on at that stage realised tit for tat doesnt work out for anyone, there was no possibility for war. Anyway this is how I see it.

Post Fiend
    Sounds like you're playing Utopia....

lol greenie has best answer!

Just avoid them and ignore them. They will get bored and forget about your kingdom in a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by durantz View Post
    Sounds like you're playing Utopia....
    Theres no need to be a smart a$$

You will always have kingdoms who bully other kingdoms in this game. It's part of the game. Just take your aggression out on another kingdom and treat them the same as your being treated. Don't forget to send them a message that insults there mother and sister too!

Post Fiend
    Dude you think you're the only kd that this stuff happens to?

I wish I had a penny for every time a monarch thinks he/she are only able to war other kingdoms with a monarch who is smaller.

Sir Postalot
    The province was inactive that he plundered from that I have no problem with I was in the process of razing him out. The fact he then moved and land grabbed and active and integral part of the Kingdom was the problem, which was in turn the thing that started all of this.

The thing that perplexes me was that it was their King that was doing this. Even after I had asked him to move on politely as he had already taken enough he continued to take more. He should have realised that retaling a land grab on him would not be beneficiary to him and that he would need 2 attacks to get the land back. He should have moved on at that stage realised tit for tat doesnt work out for anyone, there was no possibility for war. Anyway this is how I see it.
    just cause the person has their name in red doesnt mean they are the smartest person in kd =)
    secondly, whats "an integral part of the kd"?

also, you described it perfectly when you said:
    The problem with being King is that albeit to all efforts you will always have rogue provinces that feel the need and are compelled to retal every hit upon them regarldless of Kingdom size which is not a good trait.
    someone in my kd made a hit on some all elite DE earlier in the age, it was a 75% hit, and the DE retalled, leaving ~10k def at home on ~4k acres
    he took 500 acres off our kd, compared to initial hit of 200-250 acres
    the thing he didnt expect was the 1k acres of retals that came his way later (~700 acres of trads, followed by 300 of razes)

Thread Information