Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UTOPIA ? lol ..wtf ?

UTOPIA ? lol ..wtf ?

I was just checking through and i noticed our all awsome utopia webpage has turned into some ugly newbie website .. lol omfg .. wtf happened ?

haha ... anyway hello nubs .. long time no see .. i see stoffi still around though .. absalom dead yet ? lol

anyway just wanna wish everyone ex hall, myth, exodus, those from infamy, godsarmy, filthy, maximus, stoffi, arcy, polgie, avatar, headhunter, raidan, mooboiz, athena leng lui, dralex, b|ue, dark messiah, blinkster, PoG, hollow, defenestrator, blademaster, ezzer, swanorcolt, angelique, alucard, elhefe, ionakana, snewp, all my pinoy frens, everyone in #my & #sg a VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

damn i might have missed out some ppl so don't slam me for forgetting :)

Most of them are kinda dead now.
    Oh, and this isn't Mehul's game anymore.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

OLA happy hows things my brother u forgot a few naMES :P glad im still remembered <3

and agreed these forums SUCK GREAT HUGE GIANT SWEATY FILTHY F'ING DONKEY BALLS

Post Fiend
    show me some hot chocolate fudge of sexy time, happyman!! :(

haha <3 get to irc - megan fox is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    I was just checking through and i noticed our all awsome utopia webpage has turned into some ugly newbie website .. lol omfg .. wtf happened ?

haha ... anyway hello nubs .. long time no see .. i see stoffi still around though .. absalom dead yet ? lol

anyway just wanna wish everyone ex hall, myth, exodus, those from infamy, godsarmy, filthy, maximus, stoffi, arcy, polgie, avatar, headhunter, raidan, mooboiz, athena leng lui, dralex, b|ue, dark messiah, blinkster, PoG, hollow, defenestrator, blademaster, ezzer, swanorcolt, angelique, alucard, elhefe, ionakana, snewp, all my pinoy frens, everyone in #my & #sg a VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

no love for me? :(

/me puts happyman on permaban in #pinoy
    Proud to be Pinoy

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post

Hey hoe'!

I'm not around, I just read the forums once in a while to see if there's anything interesting going on. My motivation disappeared after having a crapload of deletions and realizing most ppl in this game have no balls. :-/
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    Well then Stoffi, lets make a kingdom with 25 people with balls then?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Well then Stoffi, lets make a kingdom with 25 people with balls then?

There was a time one could have 25 provs with balls, but 25 ppl with balls? I don't think there are that many ppl left in utopia with balls, balls to do something else than be satisfied with #7 or #12 because ABS decided it.
    ABS vs Rangers

You just need the right mix of people. Why not give it a shot. Your always upset that Absalom are still around. Do it.

Forum Addict
    Stoffi, Here is the kd you want:

Delm, Mansoor, jonnyesen, Stoffi, Cuchlain, filip, Chromie, Brado, Gandy, PC, MaDNess and some more. I bet you know more abs hating people. 25 is easy. Lets get a kd and fill it with haters, Terrorists!!!

Post Fiend
    lol. awesome lineup.

go go stoffi. get back to irc - and you can probably fill up one kd.

Veteran
    lol@stoffi

Veteran
    mansoor u just said the old ZZ lol

Forum Addict
    Well old ZZ with some infamy people, only kd:s with balls! I forgot Filthy =)
    He was a hell of a player. We just need a kd with 25 accounts. Hehe, I bet I can convince most of them to get back and go hardcore antiabs!

Thread Information