Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please HELP ASAP!!

No need to. Any monarch trying to "improve" his kd by killing out newbies and inexperienced players deserves to die. *Wish there was a way to banish such players from the game.* If anything is going to be the "death of Utopia" this comes very close.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

Hypatia, if you are still reading this, I probably can get you into a kd that will teach you the game. Grimborn, I think has two move codes left and I know of another kd that probably has another two whom I have influence in. Don't give up on the game because of one bastard.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.

Yeah, I should have looked into the situation more closely first. But thanks for doing it for me and confirming that the situation was as assumed. I'm not surprised that you sympathize with his cause.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

The queen's been accused of running multis, and the big-bad is trying to clear the kingdom of waste, so he can get an actual kingdom running, plus have some fun later in the age.

According to him, the forum was dead right up until the moment he started 'forcing people out.'

Those of you who think that this is bad have never been in the lower tiers of the game.
    It's a jungle out there, and only the strong survive, while only the strongest are fit to lead.

Me, I think he should keep the queen around, since she is active enough to rampage through these forums. Nothing is more precious in the ghetto than activity.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

He won't. Given the CB she posted here before the mod deleted it, it is clear she does not even know how to use Angel. Given that, how can she be a multi?

Kingslayer is a liar.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.

I'm having fun watching them fail to kill each other.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by grimborn View Post

I am starting to hate that this is now the third person I have seen try to kill off entire kingdoms. The average kingdom being like 20 people so out of the 3 reported we have now lost at least 57 people...
    I am worried my KD is going to add some players to that list, but we'll see what happens with this scum in our KD. So far only one province is down near 100 acres and falling quick. Dunno if she will go into vacation mode or not. Haven't found much help for it so far :-p we'll probably have a few deads soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshe View Post
    I am worried my KD is going to add some players to that list, but we'll see what happens with this scum in our KD. So far only one province is down near 100 acres and falling quick. Dunno if she will go into vacation mode or not. Haven't found much help for it so far :-p we'll probably have a few deads soon.
    one dead :(

wow, i totally got too busy ot return here i had so many email in my KD mail. First i want to thank those that joined and helped. It is funny reading all these threads and the gossip going around and different stories lol Funny how Kinslayer said we were inactive , and he was killing off inactives. He went after our first monarch who was VERY active, then went after myself who is the most active, i log in like 10 times a day at least. We were down to 8 KD when he started, 6 were active. Yes i came here right away and i emailed alot of bigger KD. We also took matters in our own hands, did alot of OPs on him and failed attacks because yes we did know even those still take down soem of his army. I admit iam not that expeirnced, but i refused to let a bully ruin the game for me and i was going to stay till the death if i had too. He had 3 friends also gang bang me, so sure i called for help. all fair in love and war hee hee Anyhow, in the end we did prevail , he defected and then deleted in his new KD it appears. Hmmmm wonder where he will respawn....... I got down to 85 acres. it was a heck of a ride, but I learned a lot from and and made several new friends. so at least there was soem positive to it. I do think it sad to defend bullies like that, but eh each for their own. thanks again for everything all and sorry i didnt come here sooner.

gg Hypatia, that's the way to go!

now build farms, banks, arms and mills and explore back to normal size ;)
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

do you have his contact information? I'd be interested in talking with him!

no i do not have any contact info on him, he never participated in the forums except tp state his threat. So havnt a clue. Good riddance though to him lol

Thread Information