Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 650k networth province here.... looking for a kingdom

650k networth province here.... looking for a kingdom

Trying to get out of my ghetto... I've tried to talk and teach, but they just don't get it. And now at my size, I'm just easy prey for big kingdoms since no one can retal. Anyways, I already defected 3 times earlier this age, so, there it is. I'm looking for a top kingdom, or an average kingdom that's looking for a king to lead them. Hit me up at my email at jdubs15@aol.com

or just pm me

Enthusiast
    Oh come and inflate our KD NW.

Thanks.

This thread is the most tempting to flame tonight. I think me go make a pot of coffee and some cinnamon rolls while me ponder my thoughts.

Flame??? Why? Because I'm seeing if any non-ghetto kingdoms are looking for an experienced player?

I'm not bragging about being 650k... any idiot can do that. I'm just letting people know my size so they know what they're adding. So flame away, genius.

My first question, why did you outgrow all your previous kd mates? You intentionally put all of that at risk. Even you, yourself stated that your province was attracting unwanted attention. Not to mention the fact that you put all those "ghettos" out of target range for a decent war target. If you was in my kingdom. I would have no motivation to play the game till you left the kingdom.

Also,

"I'm looking for a top kingdom, or an average kingdom that's looking for a king to lead them."

Judging from that comment you made in the first post.. What "top" kingdom would consider anyone that plays for self and demands leadership role the day you step foot in the big awesome kingdom your looking for? If your talents are so great, why didn't you use them in your last 3 kingdoms?

read the quote again... I'm looking for a top kingdom OR..... a kingdom looking for leadership. If you're going to quote me and then rip on it, how about you actually read it?

Anyways... if you need to know my whole story...

I played for 20+ ages. Came back last age after taking a few ages off. Started off in a kingdom this age. Didn't really like the people. Left. Grew with another kingdom, wasn't a big fan there either. Left. Left another kingdom just hoping to land into something good. So, I land in this ghetto. I was already twice as big most of the other provinces (there were only 14 there at the time). Tried to help them grow. It's an incredibly inactive kingdom. I got two other provinces to grow near my size. One left last week. The other is growing completely inactive.

So.... again... I'm not really sure why you think I'm bragging. I never said "my talents are so great". But if a good kingdom is looking for an experienced player, here I am. Or if a lower kingdom is looking for an experienced player who doesn't mind teaching, here I am. Not that complicated. I can't teach people that don't sign in for days and don't really care. That doesn't mean I suck. It means they don't want to learn. Have you never been in ghettos before? I mean, do you seriously get off on just jumping on people posting in forums?

Spliff, there is nothing unusual about offering leadership assistance. And many kingdoms do seek to recruit additional leaders externally if they don't get enough from their own breeding.

Moreover, an overgrown province can be a very big asset in war if it manages to survive outside war. If you can choose whether or not to dump 500k NW on a 150k province, you should take the offer.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Ok, you convinced me. :)

This thread PASSES and meets all criteria that's required for trade topic.

Enthusiast
    Only reason I haven't sent him a PM is the chance of him not following KD acre caps. As he doesn't show any hint he will.

well, I don't know how to show you that. We have a barely active king that keeps going to war with organized kingdoms... he isn't setting up much of anything much less "acre caps".

So you wouldn't mind capping your growth for the greater good of the kingdom?
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein

kd acre caps....

:(
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Lilith - As long as it was an organized warring kingdom. I've done it many times in the past. The only thing that's annoying is when there's acre caps and then you just sit around all age.

Since you're obviously so pro, why don't you make a kingdom out of the stuff you have?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Thread Information