Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summary for the 17th.

Summary for the 17th.

I'm going to have a life tomorrow, so someone else will need to do a summary then.

Again, messy.

-

new food system to make food a bigger part of the game.
    made as a draft system where you can choose to feed your people more or less, and by doing so get bonuses or drawbacks.

make an army that is fully mounted faster, like 5-10%

give bigger honor revards for winning a war, like the losers lose 3%, and the winners gain 5%.

Shadowlight spell, change it to a duration spell that protects 20 or 25% resources from thievery same effect as the second part of WT's not the successrate but the gains rate.

remove ambush protection from warrior, but make them 20% faster, instead of 15%

make the human magic penilty not affect self spells.

give orc free draft, but only make them able to use normal and below.

give mystic +1 mana regen, along with +25% extra rune production, then lower the effect on guilds to +50% from double.

make homes house 10 people extra instead of 8

make greater protection give 15% less troops lost, +7% increase in defense.

fix the paper bug,

make some kind of timer next to your prov in your masteraccount so you know when you last logged - would help ppl not to screw up their 20/12h boni

make paradise stronger again, but make it take 50% of the acres from the explore pool.

Shift immunity to fog from dwarf to one of the other races.

Give human fog, but keep it on dwarf, too.

bring back old war hero, +1 general +50% effect on honor

give orc a mini plunder on there trad march

give human a mini learn on there attacks

give learn protection to libraries

Meteors accessible only by dwarf.

Mystic +1 mana, and one of so many bonuses, some of which are very cracky it's insane. I'm going with the mana-rasp on attacks, or access to ALL offensive spells - but that's only if the spells get retooled thematically, as most of us are hoping.

Kill artisan, and let OMAC make a new personality all on their own.

Standard chance of contracting/spreading plague through successfull thief-ops

Artisan personality bonus to capacity-buildings should be merged with food-science and the rune-production from channeling, and turned into "production science"
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Hahahaha go man go

I shall ;)
    See you in two days, pretty.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Added pieces
    -
    Make libraries boost the train-rate of ninjawizards, while schools lower losses on fizzles.

You can make both buildings retain their current functions, too - libraries especially, but it needs a boost.

The current library was built for the point-base science.

doh...you forgot shadowlight again!!!
    Colourless green ideas sleep furiously.

edit, i came back to read something else in this list and saw shadowlight in list, so sorry, you havent forgotten it, i just need to learn to look closer! :|
    Colourless green ideas sleep furiously.

Post Fiend
    Stables giving -5-10% attack times is well overpowered and makes Barracks almost obsolete... Especially if they're used in conjunction with Quick Feet.

Also, thieves are being severely nerfed in comparison to the bonuses the magic sector is receiving at the moment. WTs and TPA defence are really very difficult to work your way around EVEN with 10 TPA as a Gnome and Rogue.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by validation View Post
    Stables giving -5-10% attack times is well overpowered and makes Barracks almost obsolete... Especially if they're used in conjunction with Quick Feet.
    Disagree, at the lower tiered kingdoms rax are few and far between. Stables are quite common as it is. More people having lower attack times is all.

In better kingdoms, stables will be used in conjunction with warrior/rax/QF.

5-7% should be a max from stables imo.
    Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.

Post Fiend
    That entirely depends on what kind of speeds you're aiming for at the cost of running a less efficient thief and magic based approach, also determined by the race/personality in question. Rax would prove the least priority in comparison to Stables, QF and the Warrior personality, all of which are pretty massively significant choices, so really, Stables and Rax being buildings are the only, generally, equal comparison to make, and whilst Stables offers raw numbers in the first place, they also offeter 10% attack speeds in comparison to the raw 13.5% attack speeds (hypothetically, at 10% each building at 100% BE).

Post Fiend
    love the fully mounted army idea: make an army that is fully mounted faster, like 5-10%

not a big fan of meteors going to dwarfs only, but would make them more popular.. otherwise everything is pretty basic and looks good.
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

Post Fiend
    P.S. I don't mind if you compare 12% stables to 10% rax, the comparison is not even in the same league.

Post Fiend
    Meteors accessible only by dwarf.
    I dislike this idea.

Any reason why, other than that your dark elves and elves won't be the main spellcasters, plus the main dealers of meteors?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by validation View Post
    That entirely depends on what kind of speeds you're aiming for at the cost of running a less efficient thief and magic based approach, also determined by the race/personality in question. Rax would prove the least priority in comparison to Stables, QF and the Warrior personality, all of which are pretty massively significant choices, so really, Stables and Rax being buildings are the only, generally, equal comparison to make, and whilst Stables offers raw numbers in the first place, they also offeter 10% attack speeds in comparison to the raw 13.5% attack speeds (hypothetically, at 10% each building at 100% BE).
    Its not that they are going to be a trade off at all, ie, one or the other. It's that they will compliment each other alot. If i had 2 buildings that speed up my attack times (aside from any spell/personality bonus) i would build them both, not choose one or the other. Their effects are multiplied, and with diminishing returns, it makes more sense to use them both. would you choose stables over rax? tbh i'd make them both somewhat priority buildings in this form after TGs/Forts/TDs.
    Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.

Sorry VT2 I want my DE to have MS.
    Gamer4Life

Thread Information