• I don't like or hate them, neutral

14 18.67%
  • They are okay

2 2.67%
  • I like Absalom fair enough

2 2.67%
  • I like Absalom

5 6.67%
  • I love Absalom, they rock! (this is ofc impossible)

10 13.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much do you hate/dislike Absalom

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Strange i didnt know all top 50 were in ABS or Napped with them.
    My kingdom is normally top 30 -50 for net and land and we have never been in ABS or Napped with them .They do their hits and we retal. Normally they move on as its easier to find kds who wont return the attacks.At time they have waved and if we didnt want war they were asked to move on in which they have. Normally alot quicker than other kingdoms actually.

No offence, but no TA kd has ever been a top kd. :-/ They have no need to NAP you because you are no threat to them, quite the opposite, you are a free lunchmeal.

Top 50 isn't very good anymore, it would be top 200-250 back in age 22
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    My hats off to Deliverance this age.It's about time one of the top guys fight thier way there instead of paradising to the top.Our King in Genesis is Absalom Sanctuary,he has had IRC turned on for 4 years straight and that's why they're a top KD.I don't care for them mysleves thier just a bunch of Paradising Bottom Feeders.I would fall asleep at the wheel with all that growing,YAWWWWNNN!
    Sanctuary warred Seasons, very nicely this age in fact. A few times now, in fact.

And afaik, Deliverance did dice quite alot....
    Last edited by clarey; 20-01-2009 at 03:32.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Yes, there's dice-bots, prov scripts, etc etc. But ofc, there's lots of skills in abs, no doubt about that.
    but a dice-script helps, and so does NAPs. You can't just get 25 random players and think you have a good kd, it needs good leadership. Leadership is the key, and also NAPs for abs and seasons, and then dice-bots for abs.
    Come on Stoffi, you know as well as anyone that Absalom doesn't actually run dice bots. As far as I know no kingdom has ever run a dice bot. The evidence that one isn't run is crystal clear: just look at the evidence. Look at Mercy/Sanct this age for example. Take a look at the growth charts for individual provinces. If there a dice bot running, nearly all provinces would have the same consistent growth. This doesn't occur however, because there is no dice bot. This is why you see large acre discrepancies even in kingdoms that only dice; some players are more consistent and active than others, allowing them to surpass their peers over time.
    Potius Mori Quam Foedare

ABs

Quote Originally Posted by kwwww View Post
    you can bottom feed KDs not provinces. lots of mid range KDs have one or two big explorers who are way bigger than rest of their KD. They are the ones who get attacked by top 10 KDs of nw chart. These people stay in fortified and keep around 110 dpa, but they still get attacked. even if they retal they get hit even more cuz now they have lower defense sine army is out. Thunder i might have attacked a 800k nw in your kd or another TA kd recently, 400 acres suicide, but no one retaled:)

Lol, I believe you would be speaking about my KD.

I honestly respect ABs great activity and organization. They put more time, effort, and energy into what they do then the rest of us. They have dominated the charts for ages now and will continue to do so for ages to come so no need to complain!!!!

Dont hate the players, hate the game!!!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker073 View Post
    Come on Stoffi, you know as well as anyone that Absalom doesn't actually run dice bots. As far as I know no kingdom has ever run a dice bot. The evidence that one isn't run is crystal clear: just look at the evidence. Look at Mercy/Sanct this age for example. Take a look at the growth charts for individual provinces. If there a dice bot running, nearly all provinces would have the same consistent growth. This doesn't occur however, because there is no dice bot. This is why you see large acre discrepancies even in kingdoms that only dice; some players are more consistent and active than others, allowing them to surpass their peers over time.
    No idea about this age, haven't looked at charts. :) But some ages ago, Abs DID use dice bots, in the age of dicing. It's not a wild guess, I "know" it. It was that age most abs kds diced, along with seasons etc etc and a bunch of pussy kds let PBs dice with 20 dpa, 0 OPA and 0,1tpa IN wave range, and lots of other absalomites followed in the same style.

But that's not Absalom's fault, not at all, it's the wanker-kds who LET them grow without bothering to hit them, out of fear for retals and lack of 2 testicles and a sausage.

And hell, I would easily use a dice-bot if I could. :)
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    Bump!
    ABS vs Rangers

Postaholic
    wtf are dice bots?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    No offence, but no TA kd has ever been a top kd. :-/ They have no need to NAP you because you are no threat to them, quite the opposite, you are a free lunchmeal.

Top 50 isn't very good anymore, it would be top 200-250 back in age 22

Stoffi the point of my posts was all kingdoms in the top 50 were not part of ABS or Napped as was being described.yes the top 50 has gotten weaker,alot weaker than the old ages. a top 30 isnt a top 30 from ages past.its not a bottom 30 tho either nor NApped to get there :)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Safri View Post
    wtf are dice bots?

Dice bot is a province script that will run your prov as required. A script like this isn't ideal for warring and etc, but it's perfect for dicing, aka predictable.
    Last edited by stoffi; 25-01-2009 at 22:41.
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    The people have spoken:

61,19% of the voters feel some sort of hate/anger/dislike towards Absalom.

16,42% don't like nor dislike them.

That gives us about 22~% a**lickers who think they will gain favour from Absalom by licking their balls. :)
    ABS vs Rangers

Thread Information