Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: three nine

Post Fiend
    First of all 3:9 is having our first age man, people that know me what you just said is pretty funny, i dont it all and i always said so, dosent mean my kingdom do tho.

Im not here to defend ****, im just here to tell it how it is, and how it is gonna be.

This will be the only Comment from me regarding the 3:9 War - FW what ever, we are gonna give the honor back that was taken (decay and WD) - we provided a FW for some friends, while we the same time was thinking the 2 kingdoms to beat in honor was Lun - Saints and we had decided no mather what we wouldent let them win for there CLEAR cheating, so we where ready to sink to our usual LOW to prevent this, in the mean time Lun has been deal with and new top kingdoms is Elvut who we repect alot and have no plans of taking a win away from , so we are gonna drop out and give back the Honor - and try get a real war before eoa to give Elvut a fair run for the honor spot.

Again im sure will think of us as Farmers so be it, well deserved but atleast we also Multi, Xlog to get here.

There is No honor in going for honor.

p.s the dession to do what we do was 100% mine, no one else in my kingdom had a say, so people flaming them on irc it is pointless, you can point it towards me, as even tho my kingdom dident agree i told them to shut it and do as told, Hate me not the players. Peace out.
    Hmm why am i not surprised you made the decision? also i fixed some of your errors, i realize english is hard.....
    Available in a variety of rubs and patches, Deep Cold eases muscle and joint inflammation due to sports, athletic activity and injury. As the #1 selling cold pain relief brand in Canada, Deep Cold is proudly recommended #1 by pharmacists, and is the only Topical Analgesic endorsed by the Canadian Chiropractic Association. Deep Cold. Better Than Ice.

Post Fiend
    Well people knowing me would know that was after edit :)
    And well as i said bring it on i can take the personal insults.

Deep_Cold, editing quoted stuff is lame...
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

People who know how I lead kingdoms - and there are tons - know that Freedom does not xlog.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SexyOne View Post
    Just like how an C student would say an A student cheated on thier test when all they did was studied.
    You call urself A student??? LOL
    not even B or C.
    You are D -> Death!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadi View Post
    People who know how I lead kingdoms - and there are tons - know that Freedom does not xlog.

Multi :p

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    we provided a FW for some friends, while we the same time was thinking the 2 kingdoms to beat in honor was Lun - Saints and we had decided no mather what we wouldent let them win for there CLEAR cheating, so we where ready to sink to new LOW to prevent this, in the mean time Lun has been deal with and new top kingdoms is Elvut who we repect alot and have no plans of taking a win away from , so we are gonna drop out and give back the Honor - and try get a real war before eoa to give Elvut a fair run for the honor spot.
    LUN been dead over 24h, and your CE still full of anony hits. Let's see what will happen later.

Btw, if you wanna drop LUNs & Saints, just war them. If no mistake, I think LUNS did propose war to your KD 3:9. Should just accept it, they are GETTOs!

Post Fiend
    yes we got a offer from lun when we just came out of last war and was 20% smaller and weak in army, i told em lets war in 4 days, they said no they couldent wait.

We had no problem warring em, we already wared saints this age, and from that exprince we know what kinda kingdom they are, and if we picked a fight with that kinda kindom we would select the right spot/time, warring a kingdom who has 2 login times a day (21 - 25 hits in same tic) and max 4 people on the rest of the day, you have to bring your a game, we dident, insted we got owned new year and new years morning.
    Last edited by Michael; 23-01-2009 at 13:09.

Post Fiend
    It is correct they are still hitting us, something i have allowed so we can get in range to a new war before eoa but as CE show we are not hitting back.

Our honor drop atm also show we are not doing ops.

Whats your total honor before war?

Deep_Cold, editing quoted stuff is awesome...
    Fixed MA
    Available in a variety of rubs and patches, Deep Cold eases muscle and joint inflammation due to sports, athletic activity and injury. As the #1 selling cold pain relief brand in Canada, Deep Cold is proudly recommended #1 by pharmacists, and is the only Topical Analgesic endorsed by the Canadian Chiropractic Association. Deep Cold. Better Than Ice.

Thread Information