Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Organized Attacks on Absalom Next age

Forum Addict

Organized Attacks on Absalom Next age

Who are interested here to help me have some fun against Absalom? They have manupilated and powerplayed for a very long time now and after the attacks on palestina I can't just sit tight and see them cheat their way to the top age after age. It is time to bring some action in the game again.

Please remember, no cheating, no using multiple provinces, we do it by the book this time. But I cannot do it alone, need 30-50 good active players not playing on WoL atm, only genesis players. I will be needing you to play for atleast 1 week after OOP so totally atleast 10 days.

GL in finding 30 people that play gen and not wol who read these forums. And also, 30-50 is not enough, you will need more about 300 or so ppl :p
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Forum Addict
    For this operation 30 people will be enough, I already have approx 15 people, so 15 more. I am honestly not recruiting, just making sure people know we planning something so we can get some more firepower.

Post Fiend
    i don't understand are you only targetting them on the gen server?

Check if stoffi's interested in rebuilding the rangers.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Forum Addict
    Stoffi will be big part of this =)

No, I don't want Absalom to whine about multi attacks on them on WoL, therefore I am looking for people playing only on Genesis server so they can create an account on WoL to be part of this. Of course people playing on WoL already can participate but I don't think they will be allowed if you aren't the monarch =p

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I do believe Seasons is at the top of the nw charts.

And I do believe they won last age too.

Veteran
    Sanctuary is currently ghetto bashing and razing some ghetto's monarch to the ground - for what reason I have no idea, but Sanctuary has really sink to really low levels... couldn't believe that Deana actually resorts to ghetto bashing.... hmmm.. I wonder if mansoor is the monarch of the ghetto - that's why you started this thread?

Forum Addict
    Jesus Christ!!
    I am a LEGEND!

I do not play in a ghetto nor on WoL atm. I didn't know they were bashing a ghetto but does it surprise me? No! This is what absalom does, they do whatever they like to. That is why we need to damage them a bit. What Ghetto kingdom is it? Cause I will have all Absalom locations beginning of the age, maybe they can get some revenge =)

Hi Kormi! =p

Regular
    someone should apply in the mercy recruitment thread

break them down from within !

Forum Addict
    Okay, give me a prov to play in a kd where I can get soldier fed and I'll hit ABS legit. I guess the strats haven't changed at all, so I can still use my strat from last time I played.

But I'm gonna quit after the prov is ****ed or the job is done.

Edit:

This goes only if this is real, and if ppl will follow the best strat instead of each one thinking he has the best strat, which ofc isn't true.
    Last edited by stoffi; 21-01-2009 at 20:22.
    ABS vs Rangers

Post Fiend
    all i read was the title.. good luck
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Stoffi will be big part of this =)
    Probably about 70% of provs or so :)
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

You have my bow.

Forum Addict
    Good good, there is definately some interest. Stoffi, people with less skillz than you can follow your strat. But 95% that are better than you I will allow them to get big themselves. Just random in a kd, easy to get soldior fed. Just tell them you will feed them later with tons of money =)

Korp, jag är på irc, men var på fotbollsträning ikväll. Fetknopp, ge mig mitt nick!

I just want to give headsup to people. I will idle in my old channel #fagsalom. Share your ideas or just pm me if you want to stay anonymous, no names will come out.

Thread Information