Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grace is Disgraced

Grace is Disgraced

I was browsing through the charts and came across a kd called "Grace is Disgraced". I check around and heard that it was targeted to Grace. I heard some stories with different version. But mostly pointing Grace is at fault. Maybe someone can highlighted the actual events that took place. Since Grace is a kd considered to be among skds, it is sure interesting to know why Grace ran away from war.

ah yes, pls tell the whole story!

eating popcorn...

Post Fiend
    Ohhh can i hear this from Schadenfreude's angle...this sould be good...

Quote Originally Posted by rha View Post
    Since Grace is a kd considered to be among skds
    They are?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    They are?
    Dont think so.
    Dictionaries are freely available online. If you are reading this signature you are online and have easy access to a dictionary. Use this access. Learn what stuff means.

Regular
    lawl :D

A statement from Schadenfreude.

We had waved Grace once when looking for war; but they having come out of war were not in a position to war us and hence CFed us on the terms that, in the future, any breaks in the CF and war would be pre-arranged.

When they did finally rebuild(and their nw shot up higher than us as a result),both kds decided that it was a good time for a war. An hour was set as the hour when the CF would be broken and hits to be exchanged(it was decided to be the 13th iirc). As the time passed, we started recieving ops from Mercy Of Absalom. When questioned about it, Mercy admitted that they were doing it on behalf of a certain kd to which they owed a debt. Now, we know most kds have the potential to take their own intel except if they are in a CF with someone. Anyhow, Grace broke the CF early(7hrs earlier) and started a dragon on us. We also started a dragon and began funding it down.

The 13th came and went and when asked how to start the war, Grace told us that we are obliged to hit them. Now, unless the word "exchanged" has a meaning that implies only one side initiating an action, we werent obliged to start any sort of action.

The rest of the day dragged out with only a couple of hits and we retaliated similarly.

The next day resulted in Grace waving us and thus getting to unfriendly with us. Taking this as an opportunity to do some opping, we spent the rest of the day and the next getting their nw down to our range(they were about 600k nw larger than us). We felt it was only fair since Grace demanded that they be handed the button and we felt that if wanted to do so, we ought to have something in return.

The kds were named as "Schadenfreude at War" and them as "Grace going to War".Very very curiously(and we found it all too convenient), when we were contemplating to wave Grace that day, Bogers took it upon themselves to pay us a visit and pulled off a 17prov wave and starting a dragon on us.

Now as i mentioned earlier, each kd had a name implying that war was imminent and when mentioned to Bogers, they claimed that Grace told them that they were not intending to war us and hence they found us fair game. When we checked out Grace , they were tagged as "Grace Recruiting". When asked about this, they said that they had internal problems and couldnt war and while making this statement, still continued to hit us after the Boger wave. So much for 'no warring" heh. Anyways, why Bogers were wrong in their wave was, that while Grace claimed they didnt want to war us, they however, did not cancel their dragon on us(which was prolly fully funded and ready to go ) and did not offer us a CF.

When we asked Grace to cancel dragon and offer CF(if they dont want to war), they refused and claimed that we were being unreasonable and that WE should be offering THEM a CF.

In the meanwhile, Simians heard about Bogers waving us and found it a perfect opportunity to war them as we didnt intend to war Bogers.We did not retal Bogers and put them a CF(which they refused to accept); Bogers were essentially feeding off us and cannot claim they were in hostile with us.

We then decided to take acres off Grace since they didnt offer us a CF and werent declaring. When there was no response from them, we launched our dragon and continued hitting. Very strangely, after claiming they didnt want to war us, Grace did a complete u-turn and sent their dragon and began hitting us back with traditional march and were careful to hold the button and flatout told us they wouldnt declare.

Thats how it went until Grace ran into a FW with DoA. After declaring 'war' with Dragons, they proceeded to wave us from within that 'war'.

Of all this, theres nothing that can be refuted outright, rather, everything i said could be twisted in such a way to show them as the victims, and if any Grace members are out there and are bitter,i surely expect them to do exactly that.

Note - Bogers have, as of now, still not accepted our CF. Grace have neither put up a CF nor cancelled their 2nd dragon project towards us and we have been threatened revenge next age for "messing with the wrong kingdom". We hope we dont have to try and fight 2(or more) vs 1 again.

PS - Ive left out some of the stuff that can turn into a flame fest like an attempt to corner our leadership to hand over hostile on the basis of unsubstantial half agreements and thus abusing our sense of honor; but i digress.

This was written with as much unbias as possible and you(the reader) can be the judge of whos right and whos wrong.
    Last edited by SgtSlaughter; 26-01-2009 at 01:19. Reason: Spacing Errors; spelling

Thumbs up Sucky stuff grace

Wow ...... if even 50 % of the above is true ... then i am sure i have seen more honorable Ghetto's than this SKD "Grace" ...

Getting kds to get intel .... that too a Abs and misleading ppl to hit ...

Shows clear lack of character and not a clear leadership at grace .... I wonder how they handle their team of people ???

lol @ FW ... thats the height of gutlessness .. and why no cf offered ...

Hitting from FW it all screams the one word " SUCKY "

Grace has never been an "SKD" and will never be one.IMO this just showed how low they are and they are applying to Abs so if Abs accepts such crap...what you think Abs will do, suck the players!

Fresh, the kneegrows leads better then you.
    Bourreau **** you! =D <69

Oh I forgot SF rocks! xD <69

Regular
    Grace is disgracefull indeed. They pulled a similair stunt on my kingdom last age.

none is nub, btw :X

Regular

The truth

Im Bourreau, co-Leader of Grace. That is really what happend. When we were 24h oow, 20:14 started a wave against us, stating they wanted to war us. We quickly CFed them, since we were just OOW. We agreed that if we wanted to war, either kingdom would go talk to the other kingdom and set it up. So 48h after, I went to them and asked if they wanted to war, they asked for 3 days then they would be ready to war. So I said ok no problem and let them be for 3 days, them using the time to grow and pump up and I thought it was fair. We respected our word and we didnt intervene in any way with their growth, even if it was to our disadvantage.

Now, when the date was getting close to the "war", I went to talk to the "monarch" of 20:14 :

[19:02] <zoktarius> ummm I guess we can cancel cf on the 13th or so
    [19:02] <zoktarius> if thats cool with u
    [19:02] <zoktarius> and start exchanging hits etc.
    01[19:03] <Bourreau> hmm
    [19:03] <zoktarius> most are busy as is so its either that or postpone in a few days which i dont want 2
    01[19:03] <Bourreau> Well I guess we can do that
    [19:04] <zoktarius> ok
    [19:04] <zoktarius> awesome :D
    [19:04] <zoktarius> hope u wont be bummed since we have less activity than usual
    [19:04] <zoktarius> i mean u sure will find it fun but i mean not 2 boring
    [19:06] <zoktarius> so we're set for 13th?
    01[19:06] <Bourreau> Yeah
    01[19:06] <Bourreau> I dont garantee a lot of activity from us
    [19:07] <zoktarius> oh?
    [19:07] <zoktarius> thats cool
    [19:07] <zoktarius> if u have guys out it might be like equal
    01[19:08] <Bourreau> yeah the 13th is a really bad time for most of our players
    01[19:08] <Bourreau> in fact, it would be really really good if you could wait until like the 15h?
    01[19:08] <Bourreau> 15th*
    01[19:25] <Bourreau> ive got to do a few things
    01[19:25] <Bourreau> i will be back later
    [19:26] <zoktarius> k
    [19:26] <zoktarius> ill ttyl
    01[19:26] <Bourreau> if you want, we can break cf now to gather each other intels
    01[19:26] <Bourreau> will be easier that way
    01[19:26] <Bourreau> then to ask allanon ;)
    01[19:26] <Bourreau> :)
    [19:26] <zoktarius> lol i know he told me
    [19:27] <zoktarius> ill break it a few hours be4 the wave if thats cool
    [19:27] <zoktarius> with u i mea
    [19:27] <zoktarius> since everybody are away either partying or sleeping nwo
    [19:27] <zoktarius> ****s

So in short, since we were in CF, both kingdoms were asking other kingdoms to gather intels for the upcomming conflicts and instead of pursuuing in that way, we BOTH agreed we could cancel the CF a bit before the 13th to gather the intel. Around the 6th, we broke the CF and we gathered the intels. We also started a dragon and started to fund it, since we did not want them to steal our gcs. Just in case some of you dont know, even if you are in a CF, you can start a dragon against that same kingdom.

At the 13th, as stated, we did not have a lot of guys online so we did not take the initiative of hitting them and neither did they, even if they did setup the time. So nothing happend. A few hours later, I went to their king again and see how we could start this up, because after all, this was a friendly war. Here how it goes:

01[14:22] <Bourreau> I will get some of my guys to send out on you
    [14:22] <zoktarius> cool thx
    [14:22] <zoktarius> we had the same problem with luns last age
    [14:22] <zoktarius> when its a "declared upon war"
    [14:22] <zoktarius> its problematic
    01[14:24] <Bourreau> Since we will leave ourself open, we need some thing in return too :P
    [14:24] <zoktarius> well we'll probably hit back
    [14:24] <zoktarius> otherwise itll get us nowhere
    [14:24] <zoktarius> and u got some crazy MO guys, for instance ur count, can send like 175k off and leave 200k def
    [14:24] <zoktarius> nuts.
    [14:25] <zoktarius> and im talking practical MO not max
    01[14:25] <Bourreau> yeah we run high off
    01[14:26] <Bourreau> So
    01[14:26] <Bourreau> If we hit you a couple of times, then you will hit us enough so we can declare?
    [14:28] <zoktarius> sry
    [14:28] <zoktarius> back
    01[14:32] <Bourreau> If we hit you a couple of times, then you will hit us enough so we can declare?
    [14:35] <zoktarius> I guess, as long as we have enough ppl that can break it, if u somehow manage to leave all provs that attacked with like 150-200k def so we'll still have the same problem imo
    01[14:36] <Bourreau> we dont have that high def with army out :P
    [14:36] <zoktarius> oh no ? lol
    [14:36] <zoktarius> well i guess i just looked at the highest prac MO provs
    01[14:37] <Bourreau> anyway, if Im sending a couple of province to their death
    01[14:37] <Bourreau> I need more then I guess as answer :P
    [14:38] <zoktarius> just a sec my friend from US is txting me and I haven't seen him in 3 months
    03[14:47] * Looking up zoktarius user info...
    01[14:52] <Bourreau> so?
    [14:53] <zoktarius> he went on for a camera talk
    [14:53] <zoktarius> anyway
    [14:53] <zoktarius> its hard to say if all my guys will be able to hit and give u hostile
    [14:53] <zoktarius> but if we do give u hostile
    [14:53] <zoktarius> i hope ull declare as soon as we hit into hostile
    01[14:54] <Bourreau> Yes my guys want to war asap
    [14:54] <zoktarius> but problem is that now most of my guys are away, again, as u see
    [14:54] <zoktarius> k
    [14:54] <zoktarius> atm its me and 2 other guys on
    01[14:54] <Bourreau> Well aggressive stance
    01[14:54] <Bourreau> +tm
    01[14:54] <Bourreau> is 4 hits to hostile :P
    [14:55] <zoktarius> well then we're kind of ****ed where all my guys are away lol, ill try to txt 'em and see when they can be on, Im guessing that most of the asians will be up in 4 hours or so hopefully and we have a bucketload of asians
    [14:55] <zoktarius> lol
    01[14:56] <Bourreau> 4h seems reasonable to me
    [14:56] <zoktarius> again, thats usually when they are on
    [14:57] <zoktarius> i think its like 8 am in japan/malaysia time
    [14:57] <zoktarius> if u want u can start hitting and ill retal for a while with who i have on if they have the off
    [14:57] <zoktarius> depends on if its cool with u
    01[15:01] <Bourreau> yeah that sounds good to me
    01[15:01] <Bourreau> as long as you make it happens as fast as possible
    [15:01] <zoktarius> yea ill try my best
    [15:02] <zoktarius> wont drag it more than 12h hopefully (i keep saying hopefully since i didn't resolve all the vacation takers yesterday =\)
    01[15:02] <Bourreau> 12h for 4 hits? I know you guys are better then that :P
    [15:03] <zoktarius> yea we are but its not just those 4 hits u know u wont start a war when u have 4/25 guys on
    [15:04] <zoktarius> :)
    [15:04] <zoktarius> but ill get every1 who i can on
    [15:04] <zoktarius> so u can start hitting and ill make it war ASAP

So now i've got 1 of our provinces to send out, expecting them to give us button so we start the war. But then, it is when it starts to go downhill. A guy shows up, named different.

[15:42] <zoktarius> he was monarch be4 me
    [15:42] <zoktarius> and he's pissed at how i run things , kind of
    [15:42] <zoktarius> since he is busy nowadays
    [15:42] <zoktarius> and im less busy
    [15:42] <zoktarius> =/
    01[15:42] <Bourreau> Ok I just told him to go away
    01[15:42] <Bourreau> so
    01[15:43] <Bourreau> I will get 3 more hits on you
    01[15:43] <Bourreau> and then you guys retal
    01[15:43] <Bourreau> and we declare when we have button?
    [15:43] <zoktarius> im getting a mutiny in my kd as it seems
    [15:43] <zoktarius> what did he tell u ?
    01[15:44] <Bourreau> basicly he is saying
    01[15:44] <Bourreau> that
    01[15:44] <Bourreau> Hes a pussy
    01[15:44] <Bourreau> And he does not want to war us
    01[15:44] <Bourreau> Thats what I can tell
    01[15:44] <Bourreau> from what he says
    [15:44] <zoktarius> wtf
    [15:44] <zoktarius> just a sec
    01[15:44] <Bourreau> Well he didnt say that
    01[15:44] <Bourreau> Thats the feeling I have
    [15:46] <zoktarius> ****
    [15:47] <zoktarius> now its coming to the point where who supports him and who supports me
    [15:47] <zoktarius> just a se c
    01[15:47] <Bourreau> lol
    01[15:47] <Bourreau> just tell them
    01[15:47] <Bourreau> he doesnt have time to run the kingdom
    01[15:47] <Bourreau> so he can just stfu or get time :P
    [15:48] <zoktarius> man this is fierce i didn't had that for like 3 years since I played in some nubs kd
    [15:49] <zoktarius> :(
    01[15:49] <Bourreau> :P
    [15:49] <zoktarius> ill ttyl im trying to figure out what the **** just happened lol
    [15:50] <zoktarius> if u like to keep hitting thats cool since Id be pissed if i was u and I know I didn't deliver
    [15:53] <zoktarius> ill retal myself if neccessary to show my guys that im going first etc.
    [15:54] <zoktarius> but i dont want to go alone lol so I hope some will follow

After that, I've got no further communication with that guy. I never saw him back in mirc. So after that, we gave them Unfriendly status, which they used to op us while not even giving back to us the UF, which would have been absolutely fine, if their monarch didnt agree to hit back prior to us hitting them into UF.

In the next 24h, 2 of our players threatened to delete or defect the provinces they had. We kicked one of the players out and 3 others left. Due to that situation, having 4 empty provinces and having internal problems, which is something that any leader will agree, is the worst thing that can happen for any kingdom, I've went to 20:14 again. As stated previously, their king disapearred, so Ive contacted their Co-Monarch:

01[03:03] <Bourreau> I will be clear
    01[03:04] <Bourreau> And straightforward
    01[03:04] <Bourreau> Dealing with you hasnt been a pleasure and all this "playing on words" pisses me off
    01[03:04] <Bourreau> I hate when people dont keep their words
    01[03:05] <Bourreau> At the same time, Ive got a couple of my guys that are starting to question our leadership and we cant get the accounts back
    01[03:05] <Bourreau> they are threatening to defect or delete the accounts
    [03:06] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you accusations towards me is baseless. I have on and on said i'm the co monarch and haven't even once commit without my monarch approval
    01[03:06] <Bourreau> When I use you, I dont refer to you as a personn, but it refers to you has a kingdom
    01[03:08] <Bourreau> Also, I dont see how any way we can solve this situation
    01[03:08] <Bourreau> You arent willing to send out, and I feel we have done enough to make this war happens
    01[03:09] <Bourreau> combined to the fact ive got internal problem, I think the best option is to just move on
    [03:09] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you are not even hostile!
    [03:09] <RoslanHajiAmbri> whats a few more hits into hostile?
    01[03:10] <Bourreau> Nope, its not worth it
    [03:10] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you are avoiding going into hostle and you say we don't want to war with you
    [03:11] <RoslanHajiAmbri> what else can I do?
    [03:11] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you want war, go into hostile with us
    [03:12] <RoslanHajiAmbri> all this talk is not going to go anywhere unless you take some actions
    01[03:12] <Bourreau> we have done our part in showing we wanted a war
    [03:12] <RoslanHajiAmbri> and my monarch is having his midterms right now
    01[03:12] <Bourreau> Your kingdom has done nothing
    [03:13] <RoslanHajiAmbri> he says he will try to be on asap to discuss with you if you want to
    [03:13] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you kept saying we have done nothing
    [03:13] <RoslanHajiAmbri> and yet you are still not hostile with us
    01[03:14] <Bourreau> We have shown our good will
    01[03:14] <Bourreau> you havent
    [03:15] <RoslanHajiAmbri> huh?
    [03:15] <RoslanHajiAmbri> we have retal your hits
    [03:15] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you did one hit and expect us to hit you into hostile
    [03:15] <RoslanHajiAmbri> we expected you to hit us into hostile
    [03:15] <RoslanHajiAmbri> and you didn't
    01[03:16] <Bourreau> see
    01[03:16] <Bourreau> this is going absolutely nowhere
    01[03:16] <Bourreau> Lets just move on
    [03:16] <RoslanHajiAmbri> no we will op you until we can't or you can wave us into hostile
    [03:17] <RoslanHajiAmbri> your choice

As you can see, by that time, I was pretty clear on the warring part. We would not war them because we had internal problems. He basicly told me he didnt care.

20h after that, the monarch of Boggers (4:32) messaged me:

[23:47] <Jan^> hey bou
    01[23:47] <Bourreau> hi Jan^
    [23:47] <Jan^> are you going to war 14:20 or not?
    [23:47] <Jan^> i check CE, you didnt hit them back
    01[23:48] <Bourreau> they didnt keep their end of any deal we made
    01[23:48] <Bourreau> to get a war together
    01[23:48] <Bourreau> I will cut you all the details
    01[23:48] <Bourreau> No we wont war them
    [23:48] <Jan^> ok, good
    [23:48] <Jan^> we'll wave them :)
    [23:49] <Jan^> just making sure we'll not do a double hostile
    01[23:49] <Bourreau> We arent hostile with them
    01[23:49] <Bourreau> only unfriendly
    [23:50] <Jan^> ok
    [23:50] <Jan^> so you guys are moving on?
    01[23:50] <Bourreau> Yes, weve told them we wont war them since they didnt keep their end of the deal
    [23:50] <Jan^> ok
    [23:50] <Jan^> ty

Then Boggers (4:32) waved them. Around 12h after that wave, 20:14 waved us into hostile, giving us the button. As we already told them 32h before their wave, we would not war them, but they chose to wave us anyway. We retalled the hits for 1-2 days, then we went into fake war, planning the next age and filling our empty accounts.

So if we go over the whole situation, around 15 hits are exchanged, we give them UF status, they dont even hit us to unfriendly, we tell them we wont war them due to internal problem, they try to force a war on us, we go to fake war.

Now if you doubt anything Ive said, or that we even had any internal problems, go ask around, I'm sure you will find by yourself that it was true.

Regular
    "Anyways, why Bogers were wrong in their wave was, that while Grace claimed they didnt want to war us, they however, did not cancel their dragon on us(which was prolly fully funded and ready to go ) and did not offer us a CF.

When we asked Grace to cancel dragon and offer CF(if they dont want to war), they refused and claimed that we were being unreasonable and that WE should be offering THEM a CF."

Why would I cancel a dragon or send a cf to a kingdom that say: "We wont move on, we will continue to op you until we cant"

That would be utterly stupid from my part.

Regular
    Ohh and 1 more thing i havent seen any more poor diplomacy than 20:14.Also 20:14 reasoning for not waving us was laughable they said they cant break us all home.it can be clearly seen who is coward as soon as boggers waved 20:14 they started waving us cause they knew their *brave* brilliant lame tactics wouldnt work againts boggers? and this sucked bad anyway after our clear no they waved us.1 more thing before calling names to our kd watch ur mouth and u r kd.You have no right to say anything about Grace.We never claimed to be skd.We just play for fun.But we dont take crap from some outside tard calling us names.

I don't want to comment much but let me post my conversations with Bourreau on this matter.

[02:37] <Bourreau> Im from Grace
    [02:37] <Bourreau> I need to speak to you
    [02:37] <Bourreau> so message me when you get back
    [13:46] <Bourreau> hi
    01[14:09] <RoslanHajiAmbri> HI
    01[14:09] <RoslanHajiAmbri> WASSUP
    [14:11] <Bourreau> I see you guys are still warless :P
    01[14:11] <RoslanHajiAmbri> yup
    [14:11] <Bourreau> still looking for one?
    01[14:11] <RoslanHajiAmbri> we will in few days time
    01[14:12] <RoslanHajiAmbri> at the moment absorbing the new land
    01[14:12] <RoslanHajiAmbri> and retraining
    01[14:12] <RoslanHajiAmbri> maybe I break our cf in 3 days
    01[14:12] <RoslanHajiAmbri> and we see how it goes from there
    [14:12] <Bourreau> maybe? :P
    01[14:13] <RoslanHajiAmbri> i'll break the cf in 3 days
    [02:28] <Bourreau> werent you guys supposed to wave us at the 13th?
    01[08:19] <RoslanHajiAmbri> I was told by our Monarch that you guys were supposed to wave
    [08:19] <Bourreau> lol
    [08:19] <Bourreau> he said
    [08:20] <Bourreau> we will break cf on the march 13th, then we can start exchanging hits
    [08:20] <Bourreau> I answer ok, but I cant get much of my guys online at the 13th
    [08:20] <Bourreau> maybe another time would be better
    [08:20] <Bourreau> he said, its either that or in a few days
    01[08:21] <RoslanHajiAmbri> hmm.. let check try to comfirm with him whats going on
    [08:32] <Bourreau> from the impression I got, I wasnt even sure you guys were still interested in warring us
    01[08:33] <RoslanHajiAmbri> hmm..
    [08:33] <Bourreau> your king said there was some people questionning his authority or some thing like that
    01[08:35] <RoslanHajiAmbri> i got to talk to him but he is not around at the moment
    01[08:36] <RoslanHajiAmbri> its his bed time at the moment
    01[08:43] <RoslanHajiAmbri> i tell you what.. until i can talk to him... I leave it to you guys to start the war.
    01[08:43] <RoslanHajiAmbri> I can't decide much until I talk to him
    [08:44] <Bourreau> we cant start the war alone :P
    01[08:47] <RoslanHajiAmbri> just do the wave then he can decide when he wakes up
    [08:47] <Bourreau> I dont like to let other decide ;)
    01[08:49] <RoslanHajiAmbri> well lets leave it to course of time
    01[08:49] <RoslanHajiAmbri> whichever side can take the first initiative
    [08:51] <Bourreau> Since I just set myself with a date
    [08:51] <Bourreau> I think that will be it for the time being
    01[08:51] <RoslanHajiAmbri> ok
    [15:32] <Bourreau> Im tired of this waiting game
    01[15:32] <RoslanHajiAmbri> wave us into hostile
    [15:32] <Bourreau> And Ive got some internal troubles running into my kingdom
    [15:32] <Bourreau> Players threatening to defect or delete provinces
    01[15:32] <RoslanHajiAmbri> we waiting for you to do that
    [15:33] <Bourreau> You havent kept your words on any deal Ive made with any of you guys
    [15:33] <Bourreau> For all I know, you will only ops us more
    01[15:34] <RoslanHajiAmbri> even if we do ops you more, it won't be for long
    [15:34] <Bourreau> You have been saying that for 3 days now
    01[15:34] <RoslanHajiAmbri> the waiting gamne actually is more damaging to your kd
    [15:34] <Bourreau> Not really, we have very good economy
    01[15:48] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you didn't hit us into hostile!
    [15:48] <Bourreau> Never said I would
    01[15:48] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you hit us below unfriendly
    [15:48] <Bourreau> I said i would let a couple of my provinces opens
    01[15:49] <RoslanHajiAmbri> ah.. now you playing with words :P
    [15:49] <Bourreau> And you were supposed to give us hostile
    01[15:52] <RoslanHajiAmbri> just hit us into hostile
    01[15:52] <RoslanHajiAmbri> then it won't be long
    [15:52] <Bourreau> lol yeah right
    [15:52] <Bourreau> Like I will trust you
    [16:00] <Bourreau> when is your king going to be online?
    01[16:01] <RoslanHajiAmbri> should be around 4 hours if he is free
    [16:01] <Bourreau> are you ingame king?
    01[16:02] <RoslanHajiAmbri> i'm just the co monarch
    [16:03] <Bourreau> whos currently holding your monarchy ingame?
    01[16:03] <RoslanHajiAmbri> i am
    [16:08] <Bourreau> You arent willing to send out, and I feel we have done enough to make this war happens
    [16:08] <Bourreau> combined to the fact ive got internal problem, I think the best option is to just move on
    01[16:08] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you are not even hostile!
    01[16:09] <RoslanHajiAmbri> whats a few more hits into hostile?
    [16:10] <Bourreau> Nope, its not worth it
    01[16:10] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you are avoiding going into hostle and you say we don't want to war with you
    01[16:10] <RoslanHajiAmbri> what else can I do?
    01[16:11] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you want war, go into hostile with us
    01[16:13] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you kept saying we have done nothing
    01[16:13] <RoslanHajiAmbri> and yet you are still not hostile with us
    [16:14] <Bourreau> We have shown our good will
    [16:14] <Bourreau> you havent
    01[16:14] <RoslanHajiAmbri> huh?
    01[16:15] <RoslanHajiAmbri> we have retal your hits
    01[16:15] <RoslanHajiAmbri> you did one hit and expect us to hit you into hostile
    01[16:15] <RoslanHajiAmbri> we expected you to hit us into hostile
    01[16:15] <RoslanHajiAmbri> and you didn't

The point here I want to make:

1) Grace was the one that broke CF and wanted to war with us.
    2) Both KD wanted the war button and was playing a tactical strategy to get the button
    3) Grace was offered an immediate war by hitting SF into hostile but was rejected by Bourreau.
    4) Grace was weaken badly during the unfriendly situations that they knew that they will lose if the were to war with SF.
    5) Grace is only willing to war with KD's which they clearly have advantage over but if the table were turned prior to war then Grace would find any excuses to get out of the war.
    6) Grace told boggers that they were not going to war us thus allowing bogers to wave us but at the same time grace had no intentions to offer CF and to cancel the Dragon. Therefore it put SF in an awkward position, not being able to retal to boggers and yet not in war with Grace. If Grace were genuinely honest with their intention of not warring us, they would have offered CF. Anyone would presume that Grace would wave us the moment we were to retal Boggers.
    7) Grace running into FW with ABS was a cowardly move. No CF were offered and hits were made immediately after declaring war with ABS.

All I can say is that Grace is truly a coward kd and would only bully kds that are not prepared to war with them.

P.S. If we were not genuine in our intention to war Grace why would we accept CF from Grace in the first place to allow them to rebuild. We might as well continue to feed on them if that was our intentions.

Anyway Schadenfreude, you the best!!!

Thread Information