Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant log into my game account

I cant log into my game account

So I am able to log into my "main account" but cant log into my utopia kingdom account. I tried to change the password but I am not sure if that is just resetting my main account password. Any help? I realize I've probably been hacked so I want to log in as soon as possible to assess the damages...

you should only need to logg in one time.

I logged into the main account then I click on the Login main account tab under Utopia: World of Legends and it says the password I have entered is incorrect...

This seems to be becoming a more widespread problem, you are not alone.

Send an e-mail to Support and they will deal with it in due time (due time being TOO LONG...I've been waiting all day so far...but it's all we've got).

The login issues should now be fixed. If you are still getting errors, please try refreshing the page your login link is on as the link expires after 15 mins.

Should you still be having problems, it is possible that your data has become unsynched, this is related to some of the updated security procedures we were working on.

If you are having trouble logging back onto one or the other servers, please log into your master account then depending on the server you have trouble with go to one of those links, and click the button:

World of Legends
    Genesis

Angry Trouble logging into wol

This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that this program was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address.
    Are we going to have this problem every age?

After every age the server is brought down for at least 24 hours so they can take the stats and make the hall of fame. The new game is then uploaded and until this is done you will not be able to log in at all to the wol server. If problem with genesis then follow lydias recommendation

Unable to delete your game at this time - please try again later!

Why?

Feh. I keep getting "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)"

I guess it'll be back up sometime today.

The current WoL Utopia age ended on the 26th of January (i.e., 00:00 GMT, 27th Jan).

Freeze time of 3 days for the next round should begin at 00:00 GMT on the 28th Jan. The game will be up at midnight tonight GMT.

Post Fiend
    wow people are dumb.

yeah I know. there are like 3 threads open and no one knows it's down time between servers. A suggestion to lydias might be to post this on the home page so a lot of new people don't keep coming in here and posting same thing so you can continue with age changes or what not

Regular
    i got the same "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)" problem as well.

r u serious that you would post that again in this thread? The home page has even been updated. Sorry omac, apparently we just have tons of people playing a text based game that don't read anything

Thread Information